Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Harley at the Movies: Rail Walkin'!

I have showed you BEFORE how I like to walk the RAILS. I can JUMP right on from this little WINDOW. This is a DANGEROUS stunt, so you should NOT try this at home. Unless you are very BRAVE, like me.

Here is my MOVIE! There are some moments of SUSPENSE and DANGER! I hope you like it!
If you cannot SEE the movie, here is a LINK to my movie on YouTube!

Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are so brave and so athletic, Harley!

Christine said...

You are so very brave, Harley. But have you ever fallen down and landed on Mommeh and Daddeh when they were sleeping?

Sparkle said...

That is a very high balance beam, Harley, so you are very brave to walk on it! I hope you get treats for your efforts - you deserve them!

Keiko said...

Wow. That is a COOL video!!
Harley, you are soo cute. Your eyes always look so alert!
You are a brave mancat!
Purrs!

Ann said...

Harley you make that look so easy. You have very good balance and you're doing that without a net too.

Winston said...

Harley you are such a daring stuntman! We loved your video a lot. Winston x

Poppy Q said...

Harley up high, you are so brave Handsome Harley you should be in the circus.

Timtam, Mumble & Misu said...

You are so brave Harley. You'd better watch that fan though when it's on - it might knock you off!

We like the music in the video. It could be circus music. Maybe you should be become an acrobat in the Cirque du Chat-leil.

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

We liked watching you in action on that rail very much! You are AWESOME and very brave!

Caroline said...

Wow Harley! That looks like fun. I might try to encourage Mabel to do something similar and see if I can convince her to take a cloth and do the dusting while she's up there! x

The Florida Furkids said...

You're a really brave ManCat to do that Rail Walkin'! We got skeered once, but you were okay!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cat said...

WOWOWOWOW!!! Harley!! You are soooooo cool!!! I was watching you with ALL MY ATTENTION and I was so scared when you turned around...I had to hold my breath!!! And when you touched the fan, I was also scared that you would try to get up there, but thankfully, you didn't...I don't know if my heart could have taken that kind of fear!! You are such a great acrobat!! I am totally impressed!! I think you are my new hero. Yep, you definitely are my new hero. Your worshipper, Lautrec

Anonymous said...

YIKES! That's furry scary!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Yay! Will we see you in the circus next?

Anonymous said...

You're braver than I am, Harley

Teddy Westlife said...

That was a very suspenseful movie Harley!

Lin said...

Ooooh, SCARY!! I hope you don't do that while Mommeh and Daddeh are sleeping 'cuz that might scare them. Oh--WATCH OUT for the fan, Harley!

Marg said...

Harley, we were very scart for you. Especially when you thought about getting on the ceiling fan. You could have gone for a nice ride on that. But well done Harley, you did a great job of walking the line.
Have a great day.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Harley my words are wow and ore wow. You are very clever but please be careful.. Hugs GJ xx

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are so athletic and super brave doing all that rail walking. Perhaps you should wear a safety harness if your mom and dad are in bed because they could end up with a big surprise!!

Kea said...

Harley, our assistant says you'd give her heart failure if she were your human.

You could be a stunt mancat in movies!!!

Anonymous said...

It's a very good movie, I can tell your a professional!

Dma said...

the judge from minnesota gives you a perfect ten score.

i beati said...

How svelte and acrobatic you are !!

Forever Foster said...

You are one clever kitty, Harley.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow! That was a scary movie Harley. We had to cover our eyes at some points

Ariel said...

Your a very brave mancat :)

Maggie May said...

Bravo, Harley!!!

HH and The Boys said...

Very daring. I held my breath throughout the movie. You are very brave.... Bravo!!!!

JD at I Do Things said...

WOW! Very impressive, Harley! While I was watching this, Gus, who was just sitting on my desk, suddenly fell off, for no apparent reason! I don't think he'd be very good at rail walkin'!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Oh, Harley!!!! What a stuntcat you are!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

What walks on rails
With a balancing tail
And makes a meowing sound?
A cat, a cat, a marvelous cat
Everyone knows it's Harley!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you are very athletic Harley. I am impressed.

Jacqueline said...

You are a brave, gorgeous mancat, Harley and we are very impressed with your climbing skills...We love you sweet boy, you are sooo adorable!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are so very brave Harley!!!

Daisy-we have tried Natural Balance Duck and Pea food.....we don't like it very much. Meowm gave us a bit of Chicken with Peas this morning, and we nommed it right down! But what we actually end up with depends on what works with Orion's tummy!

Pip said...

You are a brave entertainer. We likes the fan sniff and the dismount to the window the bestest!
*clappity-clap*

brokenteepee said...

It's a good thing the fan wasn't turning or you would have gone for a RIDE!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

harley don't even THINK of walking on that fan honey, you are very manly but that would be too much!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, you are such a brave mancat and I am so proud of you for trying those death defying feats.

Puglette said...

wooh! that was quite acrobatic harley!! you looked like you were thinking about hopping on the ceiling fan! your nose looked nice and pink too!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, we LOVE the video and the music is really cheeky ~ just like yoo. For a minute we fort yoo were gonna climb on the FAN and sp in around!!!!!!!

Your Daily Cute said...

Harley, you are so brave. And your nose is so pink!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You ARE very brave Harley!

I would try that myself cuz Im good with heights, but I cant figure out how ta get UP onto my shower curtain rod.

Ayla

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are very daring! We thought you might get on the fan and go for a spin!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

::clapclapclap:: Dat was a furry brave and daring thing yoo did Harley...did yoo learn it from Daisy?

Donna said...

Wow, that was good, Harley! :) I liked the music too. :)

catsynth said...

Very cute video of Harley. But, that does look quite dangerous (particularly with the fan). Be careful up there. :)

Anonymous said...

Harley, your chin is looking pretty good!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Excellent, Harley!

The Crew said...

Oh gosh Harley, you're almost on the ceiling!! You're so brave.

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley,
Not only are you brave, you are lucky! If we tried that we would go deaf from our Mommy screeching at us.
You have the most expressive eyes...where do you buy your guyliner?

jenianddean said...

That's great Harley! I wish I had a tall place like that!
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Oh, Harley! It's a good thing that ceiling fan was not on! You were almost Ceiling Fan Cat!

The Island Cats said...

Wow! That was something, Harley! We hope we don't see you swinging from that ceiling fan next!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Harley we see yer muscles!

Molly
Shadow
Trooder

Cats in Trees said...

Harley, if you should ever want a new career you could be a cat in trees.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a brave daredevil Harley.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
You would make a good tight rope walker!

purrs

>^,,^<

♥Abby♥

Reese =^..^= said...

Harley, you are my favorite daredevil!

Admiral Hestorb said...

OH HARLEY! My little heart is just beating so hard watching that! WHAT DARING!

How many times have you surprised mama by jumping down in the night onto her or the bed?

I bet NO kitty can walk rails as well as YOU. I am, as always, so impressed!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
You make it look so easy!
But you are soooo brave!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BeadedTail said...

You are so brave Harley! The look on your face is so cute!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Walking the rails is purrfect for looking out your windows. You can also catch a ride on the ceiling fan from there too. Whee!

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Dat be bery bwave, Harley! U doeded it bery wellz. OK?

Skeezix the Cat said...

It looks better win Daisy is doing it.But I did git sum good ideas frum the video.

Baby Patches said...

Pawsome Rail Walkin Harley! It was very daring of you!

Did you and Daisy gets your treats okay? How did you likes em?

Purrrrrrrrrrrrs

Tink said...

That's sooo cool, Harley!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Harley!! You are very brave and you walked on those rails like they were nothing!!
Your TX furiends,

Maureen said...

Yikes Harley!!!! You are brave! I don't like heights! (I would make a bad cat, I guess!)

Jen said...

Ha, this is awesome! I need to get a bed like this now! My one cat used to jump up on the frame of the glass shower door and walk around on it like he was on a tightrope. Then he would think it was too far to jump down and I'd have to get him down.

Melinda said...

Harley, you are very agile aren't you? Quite the athlete! You had me nervous when you were near the fan, but you navigated that like it was no problem. Awesome, Harley!!!!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, maybe you should consider being on the US Gymnastics team for the next Olympics! You are very talented and so brave!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Related Posts with Thumbnails