Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Treats!

Here is a new treat we just got. It is freeze-dried roasted chicken! The only ingredient is chicken breast. And it is made in the USA. I cannot wait to try it out!
I think I will enjoy this new snack. Here Mommeh, give me a piece. Please.
Hmmm, it smells very yummy...
And it tastes even better!
I need more of these treats inside my tummy. Immediately!
Nom, nom, nom!
We bought these from Baby Patches' store! I give them both paws up!
Share/Bookmark

67 Notes for Daisy:

Christine said...

How does Harley like the new treats? I will have to order some for my kittehs, since they have the Daisy Seal of Approval, I know they'll love these too!

Kea said...

Oh, they look very yummy, Daisy! Nom nom indeed! :-)

Jen said...

I bet my cat would love these! Whenever he smells chicken he goes crazy.

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy, those DO look yummy. I will have to ask Momma to get us some to try. Want to know something funny? Our Momma had a Grandma Lucy!!

Anonymous said...

You so love your treats don't you?

Poppy Q said...

Looks like you are enjoying your Noms Miss D. I LOVE temptations, but haven't tried any chicken bits.

Winston said...

nom nom nom they look super tasty!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh I could see that your eyes followed the treats and the excitement was obvios on your face Daisy. I guess I could enjoy it too.
Viva the treats!

Keiko said...

YUM!! They sound like pure chicken goodness! We absolutely love your eating faces!

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, you are making us very hungry. We are hurrying over to check them out. Thanks for letting us know about them Daisy.
Hope you have a great day.

Parker said...

Oh My Cod - those look very Nommy!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love your photos, Daisy! It looks like you love treats as much as my Charlie does :) We'll have to give these treats a try!

The Florida Furkids said...

We love Grandma Lucy treats but have never tried the Chicken ones! I guess we'll have to try them now.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Teddy Westlife said...

I think they would be very nice, especially since I roast chicken!

Mishkat said...

You are a very good spokesmodel for these treats, Daisy! We will have to try them.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sounds yummy daisy. do they have freeze dried cake?

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

Lin said...

Ooooh, those made you eyes light up, Daisy! They MUST be good!

Anonymous said...

I like roasted chicken too!

HH and The Boys said...

You've convinced me. You make them look Yummy. I think you should do a commercial on TV.. :0)

maya said...

om nom nom is right.
those treats look delicious, daisy!
you are one very lucky kitty :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look so 'acited about your noo treats!!!

Dma said...

given your recommendation i'll try to get some for the boyz.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really like those! "Bird" is the only thing my kitties will eat, I must get some of these for them.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

judging fro your eyes, you really, REALLY loved those treats, Daisy!

Raymond and Busby said...

Mmmmm, Grandma Lucy's! We love her snacks. (although the venison is a bit chewy) We look forward to trying the chicken!

SeaThreePeeO said...

What a tasty looking treat!

Forever Foster said...

That sounds like a really delicious treat!

Anonymous said...

oh DaisyCakes, you look like you are TRULY enjoying those chicken treats! perhaps i should try some too.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Hannah would go mad for those chicken treats - when we have chicken she swallows hers down so fast if I pause for a moment my dish is empty.
Luv Lucy

ratboyz said...

Maxikat hasn't nom'd a treat she didn't luvr
Redkat
will nom almost anything. He would like to try bug-flavored treats if they made them LOLOL!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Daisy don'tcha just love those freeze dried treats. YummE
Benny & Lily

JD at I Do Things said...

Your big, googly eyes are proof of how much you love your new treats! I'm happy your Mommeh is willing to try new things, especially if they are delicious things.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! They look really really yummy Daisy!

One Cats Nip said...

Oh those look wonderful!

Donna said...

They look very good. I am glad you like them. :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That chicken looks very yummy!!!

AFSS said...

Those look good. Fenris has some Happy Hips duck breast and they are very yummy. Us cats got some of the crumbs that fell out of his mouth.

Baby Patches said...

Yay! Chicken treats! Who could resists chicken? Nom nom nom good huh Daisy

You looks very cute getting dem treats from your momma. Thanks you for sharing and linking to our store.

Purrrrrrrrrs

Jacqueline said...

Daisy, you are the most precious girl!!...We love those photos!...Did Harley like the treats too?...We were surprised he wasn't in the picture trying to get between your Mommy's hand and your mouth!!MOL...Happy day sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

BonzoGal said...

Daisy, where do you get the freeze dried duck hearts? One of my kitties has allergies to anything but duck, and I feel bad when the other cats get treats and he doesn't.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mmm, treats...nomnomnomnom

Sparkle said...

Those look a lot like the Halo freeze dried chicken treats I love! I wonder if these smaller companies make even tastier treats!

brokenteepee said...

It seems like you almost ate your Mommeh's fingers!
They are not freeze dried roasted chicken!

i beati said...

because of this glowing recommendation bitty bopper wants some off to the store i go...sk

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, they look yummy :)

The Island Cats said...

Mmmmmm!!! They do look yummy!!

Nomi said...

I gets them too. Here they are called 'Thrive'. Who cares what they are called...they are yummy in my tummy.I love your expression Daisy. Miewmie only gives them to me as special tweets when I have been a really good girl !!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Daisy, your facial expressions are priceless!

Unknown said...

Don't eat too many. Gotta keep that girlish figure in tip top shape!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Daisy, seeing your little hand trying to help mama get the treat into your mouth is adorable. But then, YOU are a adorable.

Ann said...

You sure do look like you are enjoying those snacks Daisy. Are you sharing with Harley or are those all yours?

Cats in Trees said...

Wow, you look really really happy with the new treats.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those treats look very nommy. You look very excited to have them.

VetTech said...

I wonder if my cats would like these. One of my boys has stomach issues so I have to be careful about treats, but if its just dried chicken...

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

From the look on your face, Daisy, they MUST be very good!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Wowie Daisy, now I want those!

bonkbonk

BeadedTail said...

You make those treats look so yummy Daisy! Does Harley like them too?

Pip said...

Daisy you are so very cute! I wonder how your mommy gets such wonderful picshurs while she is giving you your treats. She is very great.
I has a little bit sad that you not say "They are delishus" I thinks of you everytime I hears that word.
We are glad you gets a nice treat that you likes a lot.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Those treats sure are delicious!
Glad you are enjoying them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh boy!!!! We can count on you to show us new goodies that are taste tested ;) heehee
Glad you like them!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Sweet Purrfections said...

I just love the last picture of you grabbing for the treats!

Your Daily Cute said...

Those look deeeee-licious, Daisy!

catsynth said...

Interesting. Luna is so picky about treats, I wonder if she would like this...

Anonymous said...

Nom, nom! we love treats!!

Marko, Ani, & Marcel
http://markomeow.wordpress.com/

Skeezix the Cat said...

Boy, don't let Tripper steel yer stash the way he did mine!

The Oceanside Animals said...

"Get in mah belleh!!!"

Maureen said...

Awesome photos! I love the one where you're "helping" your mommeh to feed you.... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails