Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Sinking Feeling

I love to sit in the kitchen sink. I sit there almost every morning, sometimes for hours.
But today, I sense an evil presence....
The furs on the back of my neck are standing up!
Harley! He has ruined my good time. Again. And he stole my sink.

Share/Bookmark

76 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

That is too bad about your sink being stolen, Daisy. My human envies your kitchen, BTW, and I do a little bit too.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I am sorry that Harley stole your sink! Here it is Jazzie who likes to gets in the sink. I am scared of the sink.

Freya's Staff said...

Haha! Made me genuinely MOL!!! Thanks!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Poor you Daisy. Brothers, it's a shame you can't sell them, or at least swap them for toys.

Poppy Q said...

Brofurs look like they are a pain. I like to sit in the bath in the summertime, I have never sat in the sink as I'm not a climbing cat.

Angel Simba said...

I think Harley admires you so much he has to try to copy everything you do. But it is a pain!

Amusing Bunni said...

Daisey, have Harley do the dishes!

What cute pics your mom takes of you.

Karen & Gerard said...

Poor Daisy! Harley is just learning from you--he likes following you EVERYWHERE! Manny does the same thing to Spunky, only not so much now.

Anonymous said...

Harley, you're a pest! Let Miss Daisy have her sink time for goodness sakes. Sorry, but we had to laugh at the photos! And Momma was humming 'Psycho' music!!

Sarge Charlie said...

It just is not fair Miss Daisy, you ask your mommie to help protect some of your good times.

Marg said...

Harley, you need to find your own sink. There must be another one if the house. Daisy you look too cute sitting in that sink. We love sinks too.
Have a great day.

Pandafur said...

Pore Daisy, that reminds me of Mr Boots. Ya haz to keep a sharp eye owt on these mankats!

Winston said...

Poor Daisy, trust Harley to want to sit in the sink you are in when it looks like there is a perfectly good sink on the other side he could go in!

Unknown said...

I found Coco in the kitchen sink a few days ago. I think I frightened her and she hopped out and ran upstairs.

The Daily Pip said...

Harley, stop being a copy cat!

Your pal, Pip

Sweet Purrfections said...

Poor Daisy. Harley is being a typical brother, isn't he?

The Island Cats said...

Oh Harley!! Maybe you two could share that sink??

The Florida Furkids said...

Why do brothers do things like that? Your sink looks like a fun place to sit.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Jacqueline said...

Oh, sweet Daisy, you are the most adorable little thing and our Mommy would love to cuddle you!...Sorry about Harley stealing your sink and your good time...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Gracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teddy Westlife said...

I'm sorry Harley always ruins your good times Daisy.

Gracie said...

Oh, Daisy! How well I know! BrOTHERS really are such bothers, aren't they? ::sigh::

Kea said...

Brothers *ARE* a big pain! Our human has kitchen-envy too, by the way!

Lin said...

Monkey see, Monkey do! Those darn brothers ruin everything, don't they??? Ugh.

Admiral Hestorb said...

You and Daisy have a gift for story telling. I love it! Still smiling. What a treat. And it's not even a nom!

Dma said...

yeah but can either of you do a black bear imitation?

that's interesting that you sit in the sink every morning.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Poor Daisy, I know how you feel. Whenever I find a nice new nap spot or somewhere to just sit, then Eric decides he has to go there. If I tell him I was there first, he sits on me and squishes me until I move.
Flynn

Cory said...

Daisy, you are just a trend setter and Harley has to copy everything you do...sigh. At least you can get in your sink...a certain someone around here, who shall remain nameless, leaves dishes in there so there is no room for us most of the time.

i beati said...

Harley get out that's Daisy's cave !!sandy

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh Harley ! Some things are just sacred... you don't take another kitteh's sink.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

harley! stop stealing daisy's good time!!!

smiles, auntie bee
oxoxoxoxxoxoxoox

The Meezers or Billy said...

we think that Harley does that 'acause he wants to be JUST LIKE YOU!! we thinks that he worships his big sisfur

Cat said...

Harley probably thought it looked like so much fun he wanted to join you :-)

Joanne Olivieri said...

You two have to come up with a schedule so you could share the sink :D

Patrice said...

Oh Harley just likes to have fun. You have 2 sinks though...one for each of you!

Jans Funny Farm said...

That's a mighty big sink with two sides, Daisy. It's a shame you can't each take one side.

Anonymous said...

There appears to be 2 sinks - couldn't you each have one?

Nomi said...

Didn't I see two sinks? Next time, maybe Harley can sit in the other one, although I appreciate that your concentration would be disrupted !

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Daisy! It stinks that Harley stole your sink and ruined your good time again. But we do agree with some of the others - there does look like there is another side to the sink so maybe you could use that one (unless it is like ours and there is stuff in in of course!)

Tammy said...

Oh poor Daisy! Harley always ruins your good times. My Henry kitty tends to do that to Oscar too - he wants whatever Oscar has!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is so not fair that he ruined your sink time.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
There are double sinks, can you each have one side?

purrin

xo
Abby

The Furry Kids said...

Brothers steal stuff. It's not cool. That's why I eat off EG's plate when he's not looking. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Unknown said...

Sinks are the best! I love sitting in a nice cool sink in the summer too - I don't have a brofur to steal my sink, but sometimes I wish I did ; )

AFSS said...

We thinks you could each have a side and share.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Daisy, maybe you should just invite him along and make it a play date. Otherwise, we fear he may always be ruining your good times.

Anonymous said...

Brudder =

B - Boy
R - Rudely
U - Upsets
D - Daisy's
D - Daily
E - Everyday
R - Routine

Shaggy and Scout said...

Dang it!
That little dickens!
He needs a good whap on the nose!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sink stealing is a serious misdemeanour!

gemmak said...

Lol Daisy, two of my cats used to love sitting in the sink too, I think it must be because it is cool....am I right?

Katnip Lounge said...

Oh Daisy, we feel for you. Harley is a Cow Cat Meniss, for sure!

Sweet Pea is our Sink Cat, but she like the faucet on a dribble to play with.

Donna said...

I like ur sink. It is nice and shiny. :)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

And what a lovely sink it is! Harley does look a little evil standing behind you in that picture. I'm sorry he stole your sink. Kennedy does that to Charlie all the time :(

BeadedTail said...

Oh Daisy, your little brofur just likes being where you are it seems. Maybe he could have sit in the other side of the sink next time though instead of taking your side.

brokenteepee said...

You should learn how to turn the water on....then you could scare Harley out of your sink!

Ann said...

Harley seems to have a sixth sense about your good times. He always knows when you're having too much fun and manages to get in the way doesn't he? Maybe it's time for some pay backs Daisy :)

Scrooge said...

Good thing that sinks was empty. At mine house there almost always is something in those sinks.

Ikaika said...

Ruh roh! Well, Daisy, if Harley grows a little more, he won't be able to fit in the sink. Them you can have both sides to yourself!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Haha, thinking in the sink, I like that!
Phew, at first I thought your boat is sinking!
Cheers!

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Daisy, we are sorry your special place was taken over by Harley.
You did look very cute sitting in that sink ;)
Young brothers can be a bit of a pain,heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Me said...

Wow Daisy, if we had a sink that pretty, I'd be stealing it all the time too!!!

Harley, I'm on your side!! I wish I could make my eyes as neat as yours - I'm gonna practice!

--Conway / The Cat Herd

Lorenza said...

Oh-noes!
Ask Harley to go to the other one!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy, you are very brave to go in the sink. Aren't you worried a bath will follow, guess Harley isn't either.LOL=^Y^=

Your Daily Cute said...

That Harley...

Daisy, that sink makes you look so petite and tiny!

Raymond and Busby said...

Ha! Doesn't your rear end get a bit damp in the sink?

SophieKitty said...

Sorry that your good time was ruint, Daisy. Makes me thankful I'm an only cat.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Youza gotta call 1-800-SINK and theyza sends da dude with da Life PURRsevor to keep youza safe in da sink so Harley duzn't haz to do da PURRfecto rescue!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hi Daisy,

Harley can be a bit of a pest but he is adorable. Bruvfurs are like that. And we think he looks up to yoo and copies wot yoo do.

CCL Wendy said...

That Harley has sunk to an all-time low! Imagine stealing your sink from under you!

How rude!

The Crew said...

I see there are 2 sinks there, one for each of you. Maybe you could share?

Anonymous said...

Why does he have to be in the same exact spot as you???

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

At least you have that lovely sink ta sit in MOST of the time!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Daisy,

Maxie used to runie all my good times too he steal bed and lay in my spots and pounce one me.

This year Maxie was very sick and he could not runie any good times for weeks

I missed him doing it. Now I glad he back to doing it. Why yes brothers are a pain in the tail espiely liltle one like harly and maxie you should be so glad he around to runie your good time cuse if he not you miss him so

Lilly Lu

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy!! I understand exactly how you feel!! Clementine is alwys ruining my good time, too! And she loves o be anywhere I go!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

Anonymous said...

HARLEY!

Why couldn't you let Daisy have her quiet sink time?

Maybe Daisy could try filling it with water. That might deter Harley.

Maureen said...

Good think there are two sinks... although I'll bet that's too close for each of you to share...

Related Posts with Thumbnails