Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Coffeecake

Coffee, tea or me?
I am pretty sure you will choose me...
On account of coffee tastes blech!

Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

That is one of your more unique fashion statements, Daisy!

Donna said...

Wow. U can has hat! :)

Ann said...

I do love my coffee in the morning but I'll still choose you Daisy :)

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hmm, Inigo and I both want a Daisy. DOes that mean we get two?

Unknown said...

I choose Daisy. I´m a handsome cat from Portugal and I´m Daisy fan. Nose kisses

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, you better send that one into I can haz Cheezeburger. Everybuddy would choose you sweetie.

i beati said...

my that is quite a look there Daisyhave you ever eaten 4 health dry food and did you like it ?

Anonymous said...

Daisy Darling, that is the cutest coffee cap evah! Although I usually take my coffee Black, I must say that Curly Calico is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! You're so funny Daisy. We would like to order one Daisy with a side of tea please.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That is quite the look Daisy! Who would have thought that would be such a good fit!!

The PM actually is drinking her morning java in a Harley * tool belt* mug so we don't have to pick!!

HH and The Boys said...

Yes, I choose you. You know.. on any other cat, that cup would look a little silly. On you... somehow you bring a little dignity to that cup as a hat. Good job!!

Forty Paws said...

Wow. You almost look like a conehead in that hat Daisy. We will take Daisy, of course!

Luf, Us

Angel Simba said...

Actually, your lovely colors remind Mom of a delicious creamy cup of cappuccino. So we can choose both you and the coffee!

The Daily Pip said...

I choose you, of course, Daisy. My mom has a coffee addiction so she might go with the coffee!

Your pal, Pip

Forever Foster said...

Ooh! We would love a Daisy! You sure make that cup look fashionable.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Of course we would choose you Daisy. You can even make a coffee cup look good.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

We would choose you over anything!!! You are a cutie!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

First of all, I would definitely choose you and I can't believe that you let your mom put a cup on your head. I would have shaken that off immediately.

Secondly, if you mom would put a tassel in the top of that cup, you would look like a kitty shriner. MOL

Admiral Hestorb said...

I Laughed about looking like a kitty Shriner! Daisy, I'll take you any day over coffee. Wait,let me hurry and finish up this cup.

Teddy Westlife said...

I would definitely choose you Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look great, I'll take a double shot!

Marg said...

Daisy good job balancing that cup on your head. Bet there are some outtakes from that picture. You look cute in a hat.
Have a fantastic day.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Ha ha ha! You look so cute, Daisy! I would definitely pick you!

Anonymous said...

Who put that silly thing on your pretty little head???

Lin said...

Oh, Daisy, we have those cups at work! Now I'm gonna think of you every time I grab one for my coffee!

Anonymous said...

Daisy I would always choose you! Love your new hat.

Cara n Crew said...

We choose you, Daisy, but it's early morning yet here and our mom says she chooses the coffee...

-Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

JD at I Do Things said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I do quite like coffee, but I would choose YOU over coffee, Daisy, because you look so sweet in your coffee cap.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

This is the most unusual photo session we've seen of you, Daisy. You can make anything look stunning, and we always choose YOU!
~ The Bunch

Kea said...

Plain coffee? You win hands down, Daisy.

Now if you're talking coffee cake, well, we'd still choose you, but our mom would have a bit of dilemma, since she has quite the sweet tooth. ;-)

The Florida Furkids said...

We choose you anyday!! We really can't believe you left that "hat" on so long!! You're amazing!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Dma said...

unfortunately, my answer comes with a disclaimer... most mornings i would choose you but there are some mornings i really really need my morning coffee....

Rose Clearfield said...

You look so funny when we can't see your ears, Daisy!

Mike Golch said...

cool,I'm glad you mommy lets you do these things.

Clarissa said...

Daisy, you look adorable even when you wear a coffee cup for a hat!!!

Purrs,
Clarissa & Co.

Janet said...

I'll take a Daisy, too!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i like coffee but i still choose you!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Chrissie said...

Tea, Earl Grey, HOT!

Miss Daisy, you're so funny! My mom says that she knows you'll understand that she drinks her coffee while she reads your blog.

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy, you remind us of a Shriner in that "hat".

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

However good the coffee tasted, we would still choose you, Daisy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We would definitely choose you Daisy!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy even if coffee wasn't blech (which it is) we would still choose you every time!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

We certainly sure you are the No.1 choice!

Jacqueline said...

It's always you, gorgeous Daisy=we always pick you!!!...You are too adorable with your silly hat!!...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

BeadedTail said...

That's quite the fashion statement Daisy! Very eco-friendly fashion too!

The WriggleButts said...

You. Most certainly you.

Kisses,
Hyssy, Virus and Bajas

brokenteepee said...

You do look pretty silly Daisy...

The Whiskeratti said...

Daisy, we would always choose you!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We would definitely choose you. Although Meowm says her favortie at Starbucks tastes purrty yummy.

Maureen said...

Aw, Daisy you definitely ARE the Cream of the Crop (or Cup in this case!)

You are too cute, sweetie!

Tammy said...

You are adorable. You sure can rock any hat!! or shall I say make anything rock!!

Katnip Lounge said...

HA! Daisy we love your fez. It reminds us of Devo and the flower pot hats!

Puglette said...

ooohhh...can i have my coffee to go, please!!?? daisy, you are such a cutie!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

She said...

Thanks so much for the smile, Daisy. I sure did need one.

meemsnyc said...

Hee Hee Daisy!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, only you can pull off that look!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Anonymous said...

You're the only great choice!

Love you Daisy!

Theresa & Bobby

Bonnie Story said...

Diary, I wish you could be my barista!! I like caramel lattes. Even with a silly cup on your head, you still manage the killer Lauren Bacall "IT girl" look!!

gemmak said...

No contest, you everytime daisy....coffe is my second favourite thing! :)

Mr.Mews said...

What a saucy little catch you are! And those eyes, those eyes...

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Mom does not like Coffee so of course she will pick you!

Anonymous said...

Okay we pick you Daisy. Love the hat
Benny & Lily

M Dawson said...

Thank you for the smile Daisy & Mom!!

Hansel said...

Oh, everyone will choose you Daisy. No doubt about it! Btw, thanks for mentioning our calendar contest :) we appreciates it!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Tea is definitely for yoo. We finks Harley is more of a coffee type.

A few Good Cats said...

Daisy, we recall that Garfield is a cat who does have a liking for coffee. But then, you are much thinner and cuter than he is!

T said...

Daisy wears that cup with pride, and looks good doin it!!! <3 Love it. LOL.

Joanne Olivieri said...

You are such the little Diva in those poses :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Koffee even smells bad
You look very snazzy in cuppie hat

Bonkbonk

AFSS said...

Too Cute!!!! MOL

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Daisy, we would rather see you more than Mr. Coffee or Mr T annytime!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You are such a good sport, Daisy...and a true model who can be silly just for a moment...

Related Posts with Thumbnails