Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Have a Confession...

I admit, I love to give the Bitey! And my teeths, they are not soft.
I just cannot help myself!
You still love me though, right?

Share/Bookmark

68 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

The funny thing about humans, Daisy, is that sometimes they don't care about the bitey! Binga gives the bitey sometimes - hard - and the humans here think she is the best cat ever! For a well-behaved cat like me, who never gives biteys, that is really frustrating.

Kea said...

We don't give the bitey, our human doesn't let us. Annie likes to sometimes when she's playing with her, but if she does, the human always makes an "uh uh uh" noise and walks away, ignores her. You're so lucky your mom doesn't mind!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I give the bitey real gentle like while holding the PM down with my paws with the claws in. I am a gentle fella for sure. Now if Shade bites, it is not fun. She makes up for not having any claws with a jaw of steel I tell ya!!!

Purrs Goldie

Parker said...

I think that your Mommy's hand must be very nommy!

Spunky Doodle said...

I sometimes give biteys too, especially when my mom keeps petting me so much I can't take it anymore! It's the only way to get her to stop. She does not take subtle hints like tail swishing.

Poppy Q said...

Awww Miss D, poor mommies hand. I don't give the bitey either or doing any scratching of my mum. I do scratch the couch though, that is the only norty thing I do.

Smooches

Quilts and Cats said...

I give biteys...but I'm still a baby and I'm just playing. My mom doesn't seem to mind. See...I'm the new kitty and she just loves me bunches! Jaimie

i beati said...

I still love Evigny too and she gives hard bities sometimes.

Sweet Purrfections said...

That last picture! With that face, I'm sure you could give your mom the bitey all the time.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, those are just love bites! MOL

The Whiskeratti said...

We know your Mom will always luff you, Daisy, no matter how hard the bitey.

Dma said...

i guess i shouldn't wear a sign that says, "bite me" when I'm in your vicinity...

Lin said...

It's okay, Daisy, we all gotta have some defense, right? Sometimes humans and other kitties (Harley) don't get the idea any other way.

Teddy Westlife said...

I love to do the bitey too Daisy.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Sometimes one of us will give Mom the Bitey, mostly Timothy. He said it is because he loves her so much.

jenianddean said...

Sometimes we just have to bite. Dad lets me play rough and bite and kick and get my ears flat and huff. It's all in good fun.
--Jasper

Marg said...

Daisy, it looks to us like you are hugging your Mommeh's hand while giving her the bitey. We like to give our hoooman biteys too but not hard. We are very careful of her and I am sure you are too. We love the last picture of you hoping that Mommeh still loves you. I bet she does.

The Florida Furkids said...

We Birman girlz all give the bitey. Tamir never does. Mom and Dad pretend they don't like it, but we know they secretly do.

Thanks for purring for Sniffie.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Ha HA me too totally!!!--Krishna

Sarge Charlie said...

I know you intent to be nice when you give the Bitey but it may not feel to good.

Admiral Hestorb said...

I give mom the bitey when she absentmindedly keeps petting and kissing me when I'm done! Tail swishing warning ignored. BUT I don't clamp down too hard. Just a firm warning!

Cory said...

You look so precious and sweet when you do that Daisy that I'm sure your mom doesn't mind at all.

Hannah and Lucy said...

That sweet face in the last picture Daisy will make your mom forget that you just bit her.

Clarissa said...

Daisy - my sisfur, Fiona, gives mom the bitey. Not as much as she used to though. Sometimes she does it for no reason! And our floofy brofur, Puff, will give mom the bitey if she is petting him. Most of the time she doesn't mind. Jazzpurr gave mom the bitey so hard one time that mom had to go to the emergency room! But she wasn't mad at Jazzy about it. Jazzy got herself snared in the cord to the window blinds and was hanging upside down by one foot! She didn't realize mom was trying to help her because she was scared.

Purrs,
Clarissa & Co

Nomi said...

Who could not love you Daisy, even if you have sharp teefs.

Forever Foster said...

With a face like that, noone could hold the bitey against you Miss D.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

They're just LOVE BITES so even if yoo break the skin they don't count! MOL!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

your mommeh will always love you daisy darling!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, you're a mess! Reno gives the bitey too. Sometimes, it hurts though!

Luf, Us

Honey P. Sunshine said...

my mommeh still loves me when i give da bitey

Meghann said...

Yes, we still love you, but maybe not the teefs so much ;-)

Janet said...

Nom, nom, nom on your mommie! lol

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

WE are sure your mom still loves you, bitey or no bitey.
--JB

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet they know it is just a gentle love bite and will understand.

Boris Kitty said...

I too love to put da bitey on ma humanz!

Dey still lub me and I knows ur still lub u.

Tammy said...

My grumpy grey, Oscar, likes the bitey too. He always has since he was a tiny kitten. I used to bite him back to stop him, but it never worked, and I just got a mouthful of fur...

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy we think that it is normal for you to love to do the bitey - some of us are big fans too. You only do it because you love your mom!

Anonymous said...

Ruh roh Reorge! I'll bet I know how your Mommeh lost her voice, Daisy! :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

You do look adorable giving a bitey...BOL
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I have an orange cat who likes to do the bitey thing and I still love him to pieces anyway!

Katnip Lounge said...

heh heh. We all like to do the bitey. Hard. Salem and The Baby like to licklicklick and then bite, Mommy calls that "tenderizing"!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Charlie gives biteys sometimes, too! I don't mind thought. I know she's just playing and she doesn't bite as hard as she could bite :)

Jacqueline said...

Adorable photos and story=we give our Mommy soft biteys sometimes when we play with her :)!!...Oh, gorgeous Daisy, who could not love you?...We love you lots, sweetie...Calle, Halle, Sukki

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, your mommeh loves you very, very much even if you give her the Bitey! We don't give biteys, well, except to each other sometimes.

Angel & Isabella

brokenteepee said...

Harry the Farm kitten loves to give the bitey too and he still have those sharp kitten teeths.

Unknown said...

I never give the biteys, I don't know why - I just don't!

It looks like fun though.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Daisy....I can't help myself either! I love to bite!!!

Orion

Danielle said...

That's what these teeth are for, right, Daisy? You're still a good girl. Thanks for sharing. :)

Donna said...

I bited my hoomans by accident a couple times. I was very sorry. They said okay and petted me and gived me hugs. It's good to make up. :)

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Daisy who wud not like yoo even if yoo gives the bitey - it just means yoo loves her more!

Molly
Shadow
Trooder

Ann said...

Who couldn't love you even if you do give the bitey sometimes.

Pip said...

I thinks Squashies is a Daisy-in-training. She likes to give the bitey too. (And we thinks of you every time she does it too!)

You are so cute- "You still love me though right?"

Unknown said...

my seymour loves to give the bitey too. i think it's kind of cute. his teeth are not soft either. so, i know if he really wanted to he could probably make me cry. but he doesn't and i know you won't either.

i still love ya!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we're sure your Mommeh still loves you and we love you too. That's got to be the cutest bitey face EVER!

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy! Say it's not true! But both Cajsa and Sara can give the bitey sometimes.
Not good.
But we love you anyway, Daisy!
Anna

The Island Cats said...

Daisy...how could she not love you?? Those are love bites...even the hard ones!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy! I know you love your mom and you just bite her because she is soooo yummy, er I mean nice.
I do not bite my mom but I love to lick her face, and her hands and arms and her neck.

Miles... Miles likes to bite. ME!
I bop his head when he does that

bonkbonk

SophieKitty said...

I'm all for the bitey! And the fact that our moms still love us.

Mickey's Musings said...

Certainly your Mom still loves you. She gave you her hand,right? heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Your mommy has very powerful skin texture~! Hee heee~
Michico can't stand if I bite her too long~!!! Your mommy is very very good!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I don't put the bitey on anybuddy, but Trip duz. Do yoo SRSLY wunt to be just like that psyko Tripper?

But yoo can put da bitey on me!

Faythe said...

aaahh, does your mommys hand happen to smell like liver??

The Oceanside Animals said...

nom nom nom nom ow nom nom nom

The Crew said...

Daisy dear, don't feel bad about that. I do the same thing! Mom calls them "love bites" 'cause she knows I'm not really trying to hurt her.


Tipper

Quill and Greyson said...

I admit I like a bitey too!

gemmak said...

I don't think your mommeh really minds the bitey Daisy..unless you make bloods! ;)

M Dawson said...

None of ours do bitey but you look so cute, how can Mum possibly resist!!!

Maureen said...

Oh Daisy, my furbabies give me biteys sometimes too... most of the time it doesn't hurt. Just be gentle, K?

Related Posts with Thumbnails