Friday, October 22, 2010

A Harley-Monster!

RAAAAAWWWRRR! Did I SCARE you? It is just ME! The Harley Quinn. Here is my Halloween COSTUME. I am a MONSTER with FOUR, no SIX EYES! (Including the ones in my OWN head).
Look, I have SHINY BLUE skin! I can SEE you from many DIFFERENT directions since my EYEBALLS are on STALKS!
The HARLEY-MONSTER can take over the WORLD!!!!!1!!!
DAISY! Are you very SCARED of me!? I can tell you ARE! I've got my EYES on you!
My magic EYEBALLS have put you under my SPELL! MWAHAHAHAHA!
You can call me... HARL-EYE!
Share/Bookmark

73 Notes for Daisy:

The WriggleButts said...

Hee hee hee! That is furry funny, Harley!

Karen and Gerard said...

Oh Harley, you are very scary!

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeeee!!!!!

*Alice runs from the room*

Bella and Ollie said...

we love your costume, Harley!
it suits you perfectly :)

Love, Bella & Ollie.

The Florida Furkids said...

YIKES! We're scared!! We like your shiny blue costume. Even Daisy looks a bit scared!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Teddy Westlife said...

I am a little bit scairt of you Harley!

Poppy Q said...

You are a scary monster Mr Harley, we hopes you don't frighten any kids.

Angie, Catladyland said...

Oh my goodness! My kitties just heard me scream and ran downstairs!

Christine said...

Harley, you look like a scary monster from OUTER SPACE!

Anonymous said...

eye see you!

Marg said...

Oh Harley, with all those eyes, you are going to be very dangerous. You really are scary. But good job modeling that wild costume. Sure is different.
Hope all of you have a super week end.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

herl-eye you still look adorable...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, I'm not so sure you're scaring Daisy. She has that big sister look in her eyes that says, "what now?"

Sarge Charlie said...

holy crap harley, you are scary

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Harley..my catness! What a scary costume. be careful around kittens now!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yikes Harley, you are so scary that our mum ran off screaming! We are big tough mancats so we are not scared..........are we?
Quick!! Runnnnnn!!!!

Aswell said...

I think I would like a hat like that too!

But not Kali!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Hi Harleye - we feel a bit nervous with you having so many eyes - we hope you won't tell our mum if we're just a little tiny bit naughty.
We hope Daisy and you have a fun weekend with your mom and dad

Dma said...

well i hope you never need to get a pair or pairs of glasses.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Eeeeeeeeek! We wuz scared til we knew it wuz yoo!

i beati said...

hilarious and scary

Anonymous said...

Harl-eye, you is one funny dude!

Puglette said...

hi harl-eye!! i love your costume! in fact, i love it so much i bought four of them for my doggies to wear to their pug party this weekend!!!!!
how cool!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

The Oceanside Animals said...

I for one welcome our new B.E.M. overlords.

Janet said...

hahaha! What a great costume, Harley! You're sure to get lots of treats wearing it!

BeadedTail said...

You scairt us Harley! We don't think Daisy was too amused though but we think you're an adorable monster!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy does not look very afraid.

meowmeowmans said...

MOL. Harl-Eye! You are too FUNNY. :)

Be careful not to scare any little beans or kittens with that outfit!

The Furry Kids said...

Hee hee! Harley, Daisy looks like she may smack you at any second. Or maybe that's what I would do to EG. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Forty Paws said...

That is a unique costume Harley!

Luf, Us

Raymond and Busby said...

Ha! Extra points for you, Harley, for keeping that costume on your head, that must have been difficult! We love the eyeballs on stalks! Daisy looks scared, did she hiss at you?

Anonymous said...

Daisy doesn't look real thrilled with that...

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

YIKES......RUN DAISY....THERE IS A HARLEY MONSTER AFTER YOU!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

MOL!!!! Harl-eye! You are a scary monster!

HH and The Boys said...

OMC. That's a great outfit Harley... I love it. IT makes me laugh with all those eyes.... The eyes have it... HEE HEE HEE

have a great weekend.... Max

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Harley, we don't think you are scaring Daisy at all!!

Simba said...

Wow, Harley. That ios quite some costume. Don't scare any little children coming tyou house to trick or treat!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Your costume made our Teri snort and we woulda had bug eyes too, just like Daisy, if you had walked up to us!

Donna said...

Oh, boy! :) Dat is weird! :)

Sparkle said...

Harl-eye, I don't think Daisy is scairt.

(But I do want to know... where did that wild costume come from?)

Katnip Lounge said...

Harl-eye, you look like a scarey bug from outer space!!!!

::runs away::

Noll's Nip said...

Harley, you made me laugh!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very cute Harley!

Mr.Mews said...

So many eyes, Harl eye. You are a crack up!

Ann said...

I hate to tell you this Harley but you didn't scare me at all. I think you are the cutest monster I have ever seen.

brokenteepee said...

That is some costume Harleye

The Daily Pip said...

Pip's mom here ... Pip was so scared of Harley's costume that he is hiding under the bed!

Your pal, Pip

Chrissie said...

DOOD! THAT IS A TOTALLY AWESOME COSTUME! I love the stalk-y eyes and the shiny-shiny skin...Hail, Harle-eye!

Lorenza said...

I guess Daisy is really impressed with your costume!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Your Daily Cute said...

Hahaha! I love your costume, Harley! Super scary... in a cute way, of course.

Cara n Crew said...

Yow! you are very scary, Harl-Eye! (hee hee!) Though Daisy doesn't seem too impressed...

Happy weekend to both of you-
Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

Joanne Olivieri said...

Hilarious. I don't think Daisy is scared but thinks you are goofy, Harley :D

A few Good Cats said...

Zoicks! Harley, that is one funny costume.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I am not so sure that Daisy is scared! THat is a nice costume, though

Catsparella said...

Oh, Harley! You're the cutest six-eyed monster I've ever seen!

Just Ducky said...

Thanks for the Purrthday wishes. It is taking me forever to get around and thank everyone for stopping by.

Mickey's Musings said...

Well!!! Mr Magic Eyeballs is pretty spectacular ;) heeheehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Chesney Cats said...

You are a very cool momster, Harley!!

Keiko said...

Harl-eye, we're very scared...
You got too many eyes!
Daisy looks extremely dubious...
hehehee!!!
Purrrrs, Keiko, Kenji, Pricilla & Yuji

Meghann said...

LOL, oh Harl-eye, you are a sight for sore eyes!
What a laugh :)

cat lady diary said...

You look appropriately concerned Daisy!

Cory said...

Harley, with all those eyeballs, you'll be able to find all the treats!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We think you are the cutest skarey monster we have ever seen!

And, um, are you REALLY that much bigger than Daisy?

OKcats said...

That is an awesome costume, Harley!!! The blue is perfect for you!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness Harley, I almost didn't recognize you! What a fabulous costume you're wearing...is there a contest?

Tamago said...

Oh Harley, you look scary! But very cute at the same time :-)

Gigi said...

I myself am terrified Harley. I don't think you should wear that because other kittehs might get all fainty from fear and that can't be good.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Harley - that is such a witty costume!! :-) Although I have to say - Daisy didn't look very impressed! Ha! HA!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Commander Spitfire said...

He he he that was soo funnys! But it scared Mumbles and he hid under the couch.

The Crew said...

Oh my goodness Harley, you look like a space alien!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Harley, that is very scary, but you somehow manage to look CUTE at the same time. We love your costume!

Theresa111 said...

Harley,

We love your costume.

Love,

Theresa, Joe and Bobby

Maureen said...

Ahahahaha! Wow, what a costume Harley!

Related Posts with Thumbnails