Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Supercat Pose

Here I am in my heated cat cup, on my Barcelona chair because I prefer not to sleep on the ground. And for added warmth, I am covered in a blanket! Can you see my toybox in the background?
When I get a little bit too warm, I just stick my arms out. My Mommeh calls this my Supercat pose. Even though I cannot really fly.
Goodnight, everybuddy! Even Supercat has to sleep sometime.

Share/Bookmark

58 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

OMC, Daisy, you just have the most amazing life! But I can't exactly be envious because so do I! Except Binga is the one who gets to be Supercat around here. I only get to be "show kitty" when my human carries me around the house.

Teddy Westlife said...

I do the supercat pose too Daisy!

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, we think you are the superest cat in the world, and very cute flying in your cat cup.

smooches to you sweet girl.

SeaThreePeeO said...

MOL! Daisy you look great!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are so cute! Alice does that pose too....but she usually hangs her arms down off of somewhere, not straight out. Maybe that's why she can't fly......
LOVE your chair!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a cozy bed...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks so very cozy, Super Daisy!

Karen and Gerard said...

That is so cute! I didn't think you would need that being in Florida.

Admiral Hestorb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admiral Hestorb said...

When I put my arms out like that, mommeh runs for that silly box and keeps saying how sweet I look. What is it about my arms that makes her so happy? I never tried to fly but I will try hard next time. I think I CAN fly, Daisy. If I do, I will fly to see you and Harley! I want to see what's in your toy box!

Forever Foster said...

You are a lucky duck, Miss Daisy! What a wonderful set up.

The Whiskeratti said...

You look so warm and snuggly and cozy.

Kea said...

Are you sure you can't fly, Daisy? We think you could if you really wanted to!

The mom says what a great chair!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, that is just too cute! Let's call that the Supercute Pose!

The Daily Pip said...

Looks like heaven!

Your pal, Pip

Lin said...

WOW, Daisy, you DO look like Super Cat!!

You are lucky to have all that warm snuggly stuff to keep you toasty. We have a fireplace that I turn on just for the kitties. When Hobbes gets too hot in his basket by the fire, he sort of "pours" out onto the cool wood floor.

What lucky kitties we have!

Cara n Crew said...

Hee hee! You do look like you're flying, Daisy :). Sweet dreams!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

Marg said...

Daisy, that does look so nice and warm with that especially nice blanket. We love how you play like supercat. Gotta keep those front arms cool. You are a cool kitty anyway. Take care.

The Florida Furkids said...

You really are a Supercat!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

HH and The Boys said...

You are Supercat! Don't believe the stories that you aren't.

pawhugs, Max

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh how cute and toasty!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Cat said...

LOVE the supercat pose Daisy...I'm calling it that too from now on :-)

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love your superlady pose Daisy and it pays to be cute too!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh SQUEEEEEEEEEEE you are too cute

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you just the one! the life of Riley!

Keiko said...

You are so lucky to have that heated cat cup! Your Mummy is so good. We love that Supercat pose, Keiko likes to do it on the back of the couch too!
Purrrrrs

Raymond and Busby said...

Oooh, a heated cat cup sounds comfy. Are you sure you can't fly, Daisy?

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Nighty-night supercat!!! Have some super dreams!

Our Sheltie has the same toy box as you! (actually he has about 3!!)

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you have a very cozy bed to sleep in! Your supercat pose is very cute too!

Tammy said...

Daisy you are just too cute! Our kitties would surely love to have as comfy a spot as you do!

BumbleVee said...

I always like to be nice and cozy when I get into bed too. But. when I have a hot flash....I stick out my arms just like you do ..... and then, my legs and then I pull up my 'jammies and get some cool air on my tummy and then... well, pretty soon, I toss off the covers entirely for a few minutes. Then... snuggle into them when I get back to normal.... whew.... sleeping is a chore sometimes........

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Daisy, you look perfectly comfy. How lucky are you SuperCat?

Anonymous said...

I'll bet the kitties at "Purrchance to Dream" could tell you stories about snowstorms lat lasted for days Daisy...lucky you are a Florida cat!

brokenteepee said...

Oh Daisy I think you are just a little bit spoilt

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I like to do that too Daisy!

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, we think you could fly in your dreams!
We think it's great how you get an entire chair all to yourself.
heh heh

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are a super cat in more ways than one!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We see one spoiled kitty kat
Benny & Lily

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, that looks like the purrfect napping spot! Is there room for us??

Samantha & Mom said...

Wowie!!! We just love your Supercat pose Daisy!! And your toy box looks like it is filled with lots of cool stuff!!
Your TX furiends,

Ann said...

That's some pose you have there Daisy, that's just too funny. I must say it doesn't look very comfortable though.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Daisy! We love your supercat pose! We sleep that way sometimes too - it is nice and refreshing for sure! We like your chair too - mom was looking at those when she was looking for new couches but since it didn't have a couch it got a no.

The Crew said...

Daisy dear, tuck your paws in so they don't get cold while you're sleeping!

Clooney said...

You are SO cute! and theese is the life I tell ya! I thinks I'll be getting my Human to gets me one of those "warm" beds for Christmas...

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That looks like a very good place for Supercat to sleep!

OKcats said...

Miss Daisy, you look super cute sleeping with your arms all stretched out! Our mom needs to buy us some heated cat cups. She's worried that she'll forget to turn them off when she's gone and burn the house down, though.

Donna said...

Hello! You has an awesome blankey. I bet u could fly if u made ur blankey into a cape! :)

White Dog Blog said...

What a comfy setup and on the internationally classically stylish Barcelona chair, no less! You are one tres chic kitty! Thanks for sending paw power to my sister, Puff.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look very warm and cosy in there Daisy. I stretch my arms out like that when I am hot too.
Flynn

Tamago said...

You look so cute in a blanket! You do look like a supercat with your arms out :-) I hope you have a good dream...maybe flying in a dream?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You look soooo comfy there!
Yes. You need to enjoy your naps!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kalie said...

I think I will likes to go under mine blanket sometime too!

I will try that!

But I will has to be a superdog!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Good night, supercat Daisy~~~
You look so adorable~!!

meowmeowmans said...

We love your supercat pose, sweet Daisy! We don't blame you for not wanting to leave your heated cat cup ... it looks so comfy an cozy. :)

Anonymous said...

You always make me laugh Daisy. Some days it's the best gift I've ever gotten. Thanks sweetie pie! Karen

catsynth said...

Daisy looks very cute snuggled up in her blanket.
And such good taste, using a Barcelona chair as a bed :)

Maureen said...

Awwww.... that's looks soooo comfy! Wish I had one of those!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You are so adorable with your supercat pose, Daisy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails