Thursday, December 2, 2010

How Does THAT Work: Cameras!

It's ME. HARLEY! I have been trying to FIGURE OUT how cameras work for a LONG time. I know you POINT the camera and PRESS a button, but THEN what happens? Well, I finally have the ANSWER for you!
Inside EVERY camera is a wad of SILLY PUTTY!
You SEE, images are instantly TRANSFERRED onto the SILLY PUTTY! Daisy will DEMONSTRATE for you.
Sometimes, the pictures MIGHT come out BLURRY, if your mom does not KNOW HOW to take good pictures. This happens to OUR mom ALL the time!
But DO NOT WORRY! If you use PHOTOSHOP, you can FIX your picture. Here is how the IMAGE looks AFTER PHOTOSHOP!
I hope I have ANSWERED all of your QUESTIONS about CAMERAS.
Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

Freya's Staff said...

Genius as always, Harley!

Anonymous said...

Harley, I sure wish you could have explained this to me years ago!

Sparkle said...

You know, Harley, I spend so much time avoiding that camera that I forgot to figure out how it worked! Thanks for looking into this!

Poppy Q said...

Wow, my mum paid a lot of monies for her silly putty. Thanks Harley.

Teddy Westlife said...

Could you please explain Photoshop next Harley? I did not know it was so clever.

Donna said...

I think I will put that in mah compooter, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Makes complete sense to me!

i beati said...

cool graphics..My Evie is so cold but we here at Purrville love the coolness and get more decorating done !!sk

Sweet Purrfections said...

I am very impressed, Harley!

Sarge Charlie said...

thanks daisy, i always wanted to know how they work.....

Marg said...

Oh that is what is the matter with our pictures. Too much Silly puddy in the camera. Our pictures are always blurry. Thanks so much Harley for explaining that to us. Good info.
Hope you have a super day.

Dma said...

When I was a little boy, my mom refused to let me have silly putty because she thought she would end up having to clean up bits of silly putty embedded into her carpet. Thus I was a silly putty less boy. It scarred me for life.

meowmeowmans said...

We've been wondering the same thing for a long, long time, Harley! Thanks for clearing that up for us. You are so SMART! :)

Ramblingon said...

Harley, you're my hero! I always wondered about cameras and now I know. I wish someone had told me before..or told my mom. I think she needs a new wad of Silly Putty, that's what *I* think!!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Ooops, mommy wrote that and forget to say it was from me!!! She needs to watch that before I hiss at her!!

Flamincatdesigns said...

wow dey still make silly puddy?

Momma cat used to play wif dat stuff. She never knew it was in da cameras!

You make me smarter every time I visit. Good job Harley.

HH and The Boys said...

Wow... HH is a photographer and I never knew any of that. Thanks for the post.

Have a great day...

Max

Anonymous said...

Well isn't that clever! Who knew?

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow Harley! You know the answers to everything!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are so clever Harley - we don't know how you get time to blog when you are discovering all those interesting facts. Now have we got this right we take any old picture and then get some putty and it magically turns it into a beautiful photo of us . Mum where's the putty please?

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Harley, you are so smart! You answered our questions about cameras!!! MOL

Cats With Your Coffee said...

Hi Harley! Goodness, you are very smart. Hi Daisy!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Thank you for your fine investigating Harley! We had no idea it was so complex!

Meowers from Missouri said...

gee, harley--we feel so much smarter each time we read one of your "how does that work" posts! thanks!!

Raymond and Busby said...

So that's how a camera works! Thanks for making it clear for us, Harley.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We need to put Silly Puddy on Moms shopping list. Will it help make the flashy box go away?
Happy Thursday to you and Daisy!
~ Noah

BumbleVee said...

hahahha.... how I love to come here every day! You guys are hilarious. And yet.... very clever too... I learn a lot on your blog.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow Harley--I had no idea!

BeadedTail said...

You are so brilliant Harley! We would've never thought of that!

Chester & Mickey said...

I did not know that, thank you for the valuable information. But what about that dangly thing on Humom's camera. I believe this needs more exploration.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Wow! So THAT'S how it works!! You sure gave a detailed explanation, you are one smart cat!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Thank you for explaining that to us Harley. That photoshop is very clever to make that picture look so different.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, we neber cease to be amazed at wot a font of information and knowledge yoo have. Yoo are awesome and we fink yoo shud become a professor.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wow. We'll have to explain that to Jan. She's been wondering the same thing.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Finally! We always wanted to know the secret
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Thanks Harley. I've been wondering about how cameras work, and now, with your help, I know.
Best wishes,
Anna

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

So do some cameras have better silly puddy?

brokenteepee said...

What would we do without you Harley?

Catsparella said...

HAHA! Yes, Harley..that seems about right!

Anonymous said...

My gosh Harley, you are incredibly smart!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You are so smart, Harley!

Ann said...

But of course Silly Putty. Why didn't I think of that. It's been so long since I've played with silly putty on the comic strips I had forgotten all about it.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow Harley! Silly Putty...we never knew....neither did our Meowm.

Mickey's Musings said...

Thank you Harley!!!We always wondered how that was bone.Now we know the rest of the story :) heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

PeeEss: We think Daisy is a pretty girl too :)

Katnip Lounge said...

Wow. You learn something every day, Harley.
And we've learned SOMETHING!

heh heh.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley, you are a genius kitty!
I never knew this, but I know my mom loves to color in the pictures!

bonkbonks

The Island Cats said...

Harley, now we wish you could tell us how to make the flashy box stop working so it won't flash in our faces anymore!

Cat said...

Good stuff to know Harley, thank you!

AFSS said...

Thanks Harley, now that we know how Mommy's camera works maybe we can fix it for her. WE are off to buy some silly putty.

CCL Wendy said...

Harley, I can never fault you for your wonderful imagination! Only you would think of something like that.

All I can say is --whatever works for you -- go with it!

Karen said...

No wonder I can never find silly putty when I need some! It's all in the cameras!

Lorenza said...

Harley!
You are soooo good!
It is pawesome to know how they work... now... do you have an idea about how to make them not to work??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gigi said...

Wow, that really 'splained everything to me! I have been wondering how the flashy box works!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, that slly putty werks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Harley,

Thanks for 'splainin' how the camera works. My Mommy said she liked the part about the silly putty the best. She played with is when she was a little girl. she said she wants some more. Ha!

Love,

Uncle Bobby

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Genius Harley~!
Now I finally understand!!!!

Cory said...

Harley, I'm been wondering my whole life how cameras work...thank you smart one!

The Furry Bambinos said...

We had NO IDEA that there is Silly Putty inside of every camera! Thanks for explainifying it to us, Harley!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Hunter, Sunny, Sky, Silver, and Rico)

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Harley! Thanks for telling us about how cameras work!! We can't wait for your next How Does THAT Work! We always learn so much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails