Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Outtakes: Overreaching

Ever since I learned the "High Five" trick, I am constantly waving my paw in the air hoping for treats. I might have ruined a few pictures with my big paw. Here I can stick my paw out even when I am wearing a magazine picture.
Here is a combination of too much reaching and too much drooling.
Does it look like I am throwing a punch?
My Mommeh does not like it when I block my face with my paw.
Even Harley ruins some pictures with his wacky paw action.
I am not sure what this one is. But it looks real crazy, so I want you to see it. Harley enjoys looking weird.
Just a reminder that the voting for Catster's World's Coolest Cat ends on December 15th! You can only vote once. Officer Harley would appreciate your vote.


Share/Bookmark

45 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Daisy, this reminds me of that song about, "Put your paws in the air like you just don't care!"

That IS a song, right?

SeaThreePeeO said...

Our mum has loads of outtake pictures of us and we don't do anything near as clever as you too

The Whiskeratti said...

We luff silly pictures as much as the pretty ones.

HH and The Boys said...

But you are very cut when you wave your paw... so don't stop doing it. Also, I just voted..... YAY

pawhugs, max

Marg said...

We love it when you put your paw up Daisy, but it isn't very good when you block your face. But we really like these pictures. Too cute. Have a great day.

The Island Cats said...

Those all are wacky, Daisy!! Sometimes paws just have a mind of their own.

Forever Foster said...

You're the cutest little paw waver in town, Miss D. High five is our favourite trick. We like Harley's wacky picture! :)

i beati said...

still stunning in purple

jenianddean said...

Your outtakes are some of my favorite pictures! It really shows how much work goes into your awesome pictures.
--Jasper

Hannah and Lucy said...

Outtake pictures are so much fun - mum has quite a few of us with our bottoms on show!!
Harley looks like a stunt cat in his last picture.

Lin said...

It's good to know that you have some bad shots too! I thought it was just me!

Kea said...

It's nice to see some outtakes! We have a lot but the mom doesn't keep them. Of course, she's also not a photographer. LOL.

Cat said...

I love the picture of Harley jumping all fours off the ground...he is very athletic!!!

Dma said...

i give you a big paws up for all the great outtakes.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wonderful pictures!!! Hope you have a great day!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Hi Five is such a great Trick. I do it all the time. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Those are some very funny pictures! I love that purple outfit!

The Crew said...

Daisy dear, you always look good, even in your outtakes. And Harley...theres's just something about a Mancat in uniform!

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy and Harley, we love your outtakes!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Thanks for sharing your outtakes, Daisy! Those are great :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy--we liked the one where you looked like you were throwing a punch! Maybe you need a boxing outfit!

BeadedTail said...

Your outtakes are still cute Daisy! Our sisfur Sadie drools too.

Sweet Purrfections said...

My mom better keep my "outtake" pictures in the out box! MOL

Love these!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor paw waveing is cute Daisy. Most boy cats is silly...

BumbleVee said...

Yeh! Harley for best in Show.... and best hunk in uniform for the Chippendale calendar...

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

MOL! We love these outtakes!

We already voted for Harley! We hope he wins!

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

You look GREAT on the last pic!!
we'll be sure to vote you <3

XOXO
Autumn & Jasmine

The Meezers or Billy said...

those are great pikshurs! we loved them ALL!!

Your Daily Cute said...

Outtakes are always fun. Moo takes more outtakes than good takes, so we know all about them over here, too!

Angie, Catladyland said...

These are great! I especially love Harley's open mouth :)

p.s. Stop by Catladyland today to qualify for the cat treat giveaway! Yummy!!!

brokenteepee said...

I hope Harley wins. We voted for him!

Paws (and well, hooves) up to you Daisy

Ann said...

Darn you're good Daisy even your outtakes are great pictures. You really have that high five thing down pat. Looks like Harley could use a little work on his though

The Daily Pip said...

Oh, these made me smile! Thanks!

Your pal, Pip

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE voted for Harley. WE love your hive five pictures. Angel does that to get attention!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look cute waving your paw Daisy, but don't block your face because we like to see it.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

these are hilarious and I DID vote for Harley!!

meowmeowmans said...

Even when you overreach, you are beautiful Daisy!

And Harley makes us laugh and laugh! We voted for him, and hope he wins!

Donna said...

I likes to catch treats, too. :)

Karen and Gerard said...

We always like seeing your outtakes--they are so funny!

Team Tabby said...

We like the purple outfit, Daisy.

Mindy, Moe, BonBon, Cookie a& Mike

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We likes those outtakes! It is interesting... my mom likes pictures that aren't perfect!
Harley is funny! We had to laugh!

Clooney said...

Seriously. You two can "high five"? I'z VERY impressed...

Wendy Hoke said...

I voted 4 Harley!

Grammy Mouse said...

Daisy yuse is cute no matter hows yurs paws are. It does look like yuse throwing a katrate punch in the one shot! Harley wif his mouf open looks like is singing an opera. I wish I could vote more than once, I have more than 1 paw?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Thats a lot of paw-waving! Our camera is too slow ta catch good action. We specially love the purple "Clawopatra" outfit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails