Thursday, December 30, 2010

Proof!

Here is PROOF that my Mommeh KISSES us... on the LIPS!!! I kind of LIKE it. Is Porcelain Pink a GOOD color for me?
I hope you get lots of kisses this New Year's Eve!
Share/Bookmark

62 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

My Goodness,
That is a very BIG kissssss

Karen said...

it matches your nose

Sparkle said...

I do not like kisses... but I think that is a very nice lipstick shade on Harley! I might let him kiss me!

Raymond and Busby said...

We're glad to know our Mom isn't the only weirdo. That color goes good with your nose Harley.

Cat with a Garden said...

How utterly sweet!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Porcelain Pink looks just purrfect on you Harley. Our mum gives us lip kisses too.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Awwww ... if yoor mommy kisses yoo, ANY colour is yoor colour! Yoo lucky boy!

one of Fae's humans said...

lookin' real good in the pink, Harley. ;)

Vanillabeanseed said...

My momma actually "AWED" outloud at this!! We thinks you are soooo cute with your pink lips! :D

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

So cute Harley!

HH and The Boys said...

You betcha. That is a very good color for you. You might want to wear it all the time.HEE HEE

pawhugs, Max

Marg said...

What a lucky kitty you are Harley to get kisses from the Mom. That color does look good on you. We hope all of you get lots of kisses on New Years Eve too. We are getting all puckered up here. Take care.

Sweet Purrfections said...

And I thought I was the only one!

Forever Foster said...

You make porcelain pink look manly, buddy. I like getting kisses on the lips, too :)
-Fui

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Harley, that pink is quite attractive! MOL

Lin said...

It matches your nose! Everyone gets nose kisses or top-o-your-head kisses around here.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

It certainly DOES match your nose! I think it is quite becoming!

I kiss my kitty on the lips too! :)

Sarge Charlie said...

wishing you and miss daisy, your Mommeh and Popmeh a very happy new year.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh Harley! That is a photo to treasure always!!!

Purrs,
The Chans

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Our mom kisses us on the lips too...but usually without any of that lip stuff on.

Random Felines said...

We think you look good in pink Harley!!

Admiral Hestorb said...

who wouldn't kiss that sweet face and set of lips?

we wanted to thank you for all of your care and love to me during my sickness. ♥♥

meowmeowmans said...

So cute! That shade of pink matches your cute pink nose, Harley!

Dma said...

Pssst Harley... A guy isn't supposed to kiss and tell.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Porcelain Pink a very GOOD color for you!

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Harley! It's so great that your mom kisses you on the lips. :) My mom does too. But my dad says "I don't kiss dogs on the lips" haha.
xo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You do look very good with that color Harley.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Well of course she kisses you on the lips if it matches her lipstick

Cory said...

Oh I like kissies on the lips too! With my black furs there is never any evidence!

xoxo Cory

Luzinha said...

loved it! so cute!

BumbleVee said...

OOOOhhh....I'd kiss that soft, soft fur too Harley.... how could your Mommeh resist?

My hubby looks kinda like that when he leaves for work some days..... hahahhahah,,, and,.. I don't always tell him either... lol..

OKcats said...

Looks like a good color to us - it matches your nose!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

It's lovely on you, Harley ;)

jenianddean said...

That's a perfect Daisy color!
--Jasper

The Meezers or Billy said...

our the mom kissies us on the lips too!

Anonymous said...

It's a good color for you...

Mr.Mews said...

The color is classy and delightful!

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, you did a great job with your lipstick! heh heh.

Our necks all smell like cherry chapstick where Daddy eats our scruffs.

BeadedTail said...

Aww, that is so sweet Harley! Aren't Mommy kisses the best?

Ann said...

Aw isn't that just the cutest. Porcelain pink is a very good color on you, it matches your nose perfectly.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Awwwwwww....that is very sweet Harley! And it is a good color for you!

Christine said...

I want to kiss you, too. You are so very kissable. I kiss my kittehs on the lips, too.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Rumblemum is saying you're irresistible! Who wouldn't want to kiss you?

Pip said...

My mommy spits her sodie pop when she sees this. Is toooo funny!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Harley we are in agreement with everyone - that is a perfect color for you because it matches your nose perfectly!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Ha! Ha! You have been smooching!! That is so cute!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, dat lipstick matches yoor nose! We like mom to kiss us wif lipstick on cuz it tastes good! Does yoor mommy's taste good?

Angie, Catladyland said...

Kissies!!!! I like to smooch my kitties on the lips too, although they are not especially fond of it. No matter...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

*smoochies Harley*

purrin
xoxox

Your Daily Cute said...

Beeeeaaautiful in pink, Harley. I think Pimp and Moo are probably glad I usually wear clear gloss... ;)

Anonymous said...

Of course she loves you baby!!!

MYM said...

You have to be very manly to carry off that look so well :)

Lorenza said...

Beautiful pink color!
My mom kisses me... but she does not like lipstick!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mr. Hendrix said...

That is a big smooch! Only mommy is allowed to smooch me and that is on the head.

I think that is a cool color on you Harley! Did you show Skeezy?

Happy New Year to you all!

Donna said...

I would lub to kiss yew! :) Happy Gnu Ears to u and ur famlee, Harley. :)

Kali said...

She do not kisses Aswell and me. And She do not likes we to kiss She's face neither! Specially ME!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wait, Harley is sportin Mom's lipstick? Oh Harley, we are SO SORRY!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yup!! Heeheehee!!!!!
Happy New Year !!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Clooney said...

Theese lipstick is a perfect match for that sweet pink nose of yours Harley! My Mom likes giving me theese kisses too...

M Dawson said...

Yaaay I am commnt No. 60 - PAWsome. Happy New Year to Daisy, Harley and their wonderful Mum.

Maureen said...

Ahahaha oh Harley, you look even more irresistable than ever! You deserve lots of kisses.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Yeah, our Mom is into hugging and kissing too. Usually she kisses us on our heads. Some of us (Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat) do not like to be kissed on the head.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

P.S. What did the lipstick taste like? Does it taste like chick-hen?

Related Posts with Thumbnails