Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tic, Tac, Toe!

Today we have a guess game. This is a game I just invented, and it is about paws!
Here are two pawprints. One is my pawprint, and one of them is Harley's pawprint. Can you guess which belongs to each of us?
It is always best to think real hard before you answer a quiz.
When you think you know the answer, press the Answer Button to see if you are correct!
ps: Soon I will show you something extra-special that we did with our pawprints! Can you guess what it is? Maybe my Mommeh got a pawprint tattoo?!?

Share/Bookmark

52 Notes for Daisy:

Lisa + current cat said...

Awwww....I knew that daintier paw was yours, Daisy.

Sparkle said...

I guessed right too! I bet I know what your human did with your pawprints, but I will wait for you to tell us instead of saying what I think.

Teddy Westlife said...

I got it right! I know what you got for your mommeh too, but I won't spoil the surprise.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We guessed right too! An' we have a suspishun that we know wot yoo did wiv 'em! We bet yoor mommy was thrilled wiv it!

Karen and Gerard said...

That was easy because Harley is obviously so much bigger than you. I am anxious to see what your mommeh did with your paw prints. I don't think she got a tattoo.

HH and The Boys said...

Yay... I guessed right... Wow... a tatoo of your pawprints would be pawsome.

Can't wait to find out... Max

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We guessed right too! Looking forward to the next story!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We knew the little dainty pawprint had to be you Daisy.

Marg said...

We got it right too. We can't wait to see what you are doing with them. We know one neat thing you can do with them. Hope you have a super day.

Vanillabeanseed said...

That was a cool game! And if your ma got a paw print tattoo.... THAT IS TOTALLY PAWESOME!

Ann said...

I got it right. But of course yours would be the petite looking paw.
I can't wait to see what your mom did with the paw prints

Lin said...

I know! I know! I'm with Sparkle--I think I know, but I'll let you tell everyone! ;) (I'm on FB, so I've got an "in" with Daisy info!)

one of Fae's humans said...

huzzah! i got it right! but i guess i kinda cheated.... :p

hmmm... perhaps your mom made a beautiful work of art using your pretty pawprints. :)

Angie, Catladyland said...

I guessed correctly! Daisy, you are too dainty for that giant Harley-footsie! Tattoo, perhaps??? That would be cool. Can't wait for the big reveal!!

Parker said...

I was wrong. Darn it...
I think a tatoo is a great idea!

The Island Cats said...

We got it right!! We knew you had the small, dainty paw!! We can't wait to see what your mom did with those prints!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I guessed correctly :) Daisy, you both have really cute paw prints! Is your Mommeh going to frame them?

Ramblingon said...

I had it wrong Daisy! I thought the one Harley made was yours. How embarrassing. You are far too dainty to make such a large paw print. By the way, my mommy LOVES paws. She's always giving mine little kissies! How mommy-like!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We were right - we were sure the biggest paw had to be Harleys!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

your paw is very adorable, Daisy~!!!!

brokenteepee said...

That was a little bit easy Daisy because you are smaller than Harley. I can't wait to see what your Mommeh did

Piggy and Grover said...

You are so creative and with such dainty paws, too! You always make us smile, Daisy!

Dma said...

That was fun... Harley sure has manly paws.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We like your games. THat one was easy

Sarge Charlie said...

yep, you have the daintier paw miss daisy, such a lady.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We were right! We thought the smaller cuter paw was yours!!!!

Cara n Crew said...

We got it right too! We are very curious to learn what else you did with your pawprints, Daisy. A pawprint tattoo would be cool!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

Cory said...

Yay! We got it right! Now inquiring cats wanna know what you got your mommy!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

YAY! I was right! I knew Harley was the bigger pawprint too!

Can't wait to see what you did with the prints, maybe T-shirts?

Katnip Lounge said...

We guessed correctly!

Daisy, what kind of ink did you use? We would like to do our pawprints for our Mommy, too!

BumbleVee said...

I bet you made a bigger picture with several pawprints...and then.... made it into some great wallpaper! How about that?

Anonymous said...

Oh that was sooo easy Daisy - you petite beauty, you!

jenianddean said...

I guessed right! I know Harley is bigger than you...
--Jasper

Amy & the house of cats said...

Yay we got them right! We think that one was way to easy - there is no way that giant pawprint could belong to a dainty little girl like you Daisy! And we are very curious about what your mom did with them (and how she got them - mom has tried and not been successful at all!) We think a pawprint tattoo sounds like a great idea!

BeadedTail said...

We were right in guessing you had the dainty little paw Daisy! And we're pretty sure we know what your mommeh did with your pawprints but we'll wait to see it.

OKcats said...

Miss Daisy, we guessed right! We knew that the teeny tiny footprint was yours! That would be so cool if your Mommie got a tattoo of your footprint!!!

Cat said...

Hi Daisy, I knew that dainty paw was yours :-) We can't wait to find out what the surprise is!

PS - tried to comment yesterday several times but couldn't for some reason.

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
I got it right too!
Harley sure has big paws!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, I knew that little petite paw was yours :D I don't know what your Mommeh did with your paw prints but I'll bet it's very creative and cute.

Christine said...

That was easy - Harley has big giant man-cat paws! And I know what you got for your Mommeh, too. But I won't tell!

Anonymous said...

We got it RIGHT!

Your Daily Cute said...

I guess right! Paw prints are adorable.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Yep, we got this one right! We knew that little paw had to be yours!

peppylady (Dora) said...

mmmm I give up!

Coffee is on.

Karen Jo said...

I got it right, too. Did you make paw print ornaments for your Mom?

Herman

Mr.Mews said...

I'd recognize those petite little hands anywhere...

Melinda said...

I guessed right! You have a dainty little paw, and Harley has a big man cat mitt! I think I know what your mommeh did with your prints, and I can't wait to see!

Mickey's Musings said...

YAY!! We were right about whose paw was whose :)
We cannot guess what your Mom is doing with the prints!! We are eager to see what she does!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Grammy Mouse said...

I figerered youse would haf the tiny paw print since you is a dainty lady like me!
Harley is a manley big boy ;) mohmeh would be a big hit wif a tatoo of boff of yur prints too! ~Faythe ~GMT

Sweet Purrfections said...

I got it right!

Wyatt's Corner said...

Yea I got it right. Can't wait to see what your mom did.

The Furry Bambinos said...

We guessed correctly! You have tinier feets than Harley. How did you make the footyprints?

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

Related Posts with Thumbnails