Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Am STUDYING Gerbils

I have been spending MANY HOURS studying Bert and Ernie. I think I have FIGURED OUT some stuff about GERBILS.
Gerbils love TOYS. But they WRECK all of the toys by CHEWING them ALL UP!
Gerbils LOVE each other. Bert and Ernie spend HOURS snuggling together. I hope one day they will have BABIES.
Bert and Ernie take baths in DUST!!!!
Gerbils like to SLEEP in little HOUSES. But they DO NOT like housewarming parties.
The most IMPORTANT thing I learned is that I am NOT ALLOWED to PLAY with them. In ANY way.

And now, some great NEWS! We were INTERVIEWED by our friend Angie at Catladyland! An interview is where you ANSWER questions. I HOPE you will visit there to READ our interview.

Share/Bookmark

62 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Well, I think gerbils are party poopers, if they do not want to have a housewarming! I have already read your interview and it is pawsome!

Mr Puddy said...

Your interview is pawsome !!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very nice of you don't attack them, Harley~!
You have very kind and good heart~

Kenneth Copeland said...

I like your interview! It's purrriffic!

Christine said...

Very nice interview!
But, uh, Harley...I'm pretty sure that Bert & Ernie are both boys. That means they can't have babies. Maybe you should talk to Daisy about this; she will know all about this, as older sisters always do!

Teddy Westlife said...

Um, I do not know if BERT and ERNIE will have babies together.

HH and The Boys said...

Thanks for all that info on gerbils. Now, if I run into any, I'll know what they are all about. Oh... I'm on my way over to read your interview. Congratulations on that...

pawhugs, Max

Angie, Catladyland said...

Who doesn't like a party? All that colorful bedding is just perfect decoration for a festive party!

Thanks again for participating in our Nibbles-n-Bits interview! That was fun!

Have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Harley - that was very informative! Maybe Bert and Ernie can adopt?

Keiko said...

I think if Bert and Ernie are both boys, then they might not have babies, Harley!

They are pretty different to us kitties, aren't they? Mawhawhaw!
Purrrrs, Keiko, Kenji, Pricilla & Yuji

PS We really enjoyed your interview!

one of Fae's humans said...

at least they take baths. do YOU take baths, Harley? ;)

SeaThreePeeO said...

You can't play with them? Not even a teeny tiny bit? What fun are they then?

Forever Foster said...

We can't wait to see what THOSE babies look like!

Link the Cat said...

Wow, Burt and Ernie sound really interesting! They look a lot like my favorite blue mouse. I wish Marmie would buy me cools toys like your Marmie does. She's probably only kidding about not being able to play with them.

Lin said...

You also have to keep a tight lid on those guys because they like to escape and make their own adventures. I like Bert and Ernie--they are very cute.

Cindy said...

They don't look like to much fun to us, unless you can chase them, or eat them! I don't know about the babies part, though.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

If you aren't allowed to play with them, at least they are fun to watch.

Kali said...

You are a very good payer attention Harley! You learned lots of stuff!

And you teached me and Aswell cuz we do not had any gerbils.

Anonymous said...

Bert and Ernie are super cute! we think it's great that you're taking the time to study them!

jenianddean said...

It sure looks like Bert and Ernie are fun to watch. And how exciting about being interviewed! I'm heading over right now...
--Jasper

Marg said...

We went and read your interview and it was terrific. We love blogging too and making so many friends. I bet you do enjoy watching those gerbils. They have some silly habits don't they. Take care.

The Florida Furkids said...

We enjoyed your interview!

Our woofies chew up their toys too...do you think they are related to Bert and Ernie???

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

i beati said...

They are fascinating and by the way they are studying you too you should hear what they told me .ahah

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have learned lots of things about gerbils from Bert and Ernie, but you need to ask Daisy about the babies that they won't be having.
You are not allowed to play with them but you can watch them. That's sort of like window shopping isn't it.

Dma said...

you my friend are a gerbil expert.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We enjoyed your interview - you both made some great replies.
We are glad you don'y attack those little gerbils Harley - we think Daisy and your mom would tell you off big time.

the teacher's pets said...

I love gerbils too and I visit them every time my parents take me to a pet supply store. I stand there and drool and sometimes I bark because I am so excited!
I think you are very nice not to put your paws inside their cage and to not meow so much while you watch the boys!
xoxo....Daisy

Raymond and Busby said...

We think the Gerbils are studying YOU too, Harley!

The Whiskeratti said...

It would be so much fun to ...play...with them! Too bad you can't. :)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love your interview and I've come to visit and have fallen in love. I'm your newest follower. Charlie my cat is my sidekick and says hi!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope Bert and Ernie do lot learn how to escape their home cause that makes them more tempting to play with. We will go read you interview.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Cool. I think it would be fun to play with the gerbils. Too bad you don't get to.

brokenteepee said...

Your interview was very nice.
The publicist loves rodents. You now have the male person worried because the publicist wants to get some gerbils too.

Forty Paws said...

You have gerbils? We didn't know that!

Luf, Us

Random Felines said...

We aren't surprised that you won't be allowed to play with them. And mom doesn't think the gerbils will be having babies....

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

The gerbils are so cute! We have heard that baby gerbils look like jelly beans. We are going to go read your interview RIGHT NOW!!!

The Island Cats said...

Those gerbils are funny...we're sorry you can't play with them, Harley.

We're gonna go over and read the interview now!

The Meezers or Billy said...

those are cute little houses, but parties is FUN

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well, Bert and Ernie sure like they are having a fun time doing all that stuff.

Off to read your interview.

OKcats said...

Mr. Harley, you should give Bert and Ernie their very own SOCK! They'll turn it into a very beautiful house/nest/bed!!

Anonymous said...

Yep...not allowed to touch!!!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Sorry you can't play with Bert & Ernie, but I don't think it would end well :) I'm sure they're fun to watch, though!

Ann said...

You've done well studying the gerbils, you've learned so much already.
I'm off to go read your interview now

Shaggy and Scout said...

They are so cute!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

YOU HAVE PET GERBILS?????
NOTTTT FAIR!!
MOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

we will go and see your bonkbonk interview now.

Mickey's Musings said...

Bert & Ernie are mighty cute, but it's too bad you can't play with them Harley.Gee!! Wonder if we could have dust baths? heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you sure did learn a lot from those gerbils!!!

I will hopefully check out the interview today!

Catsparella said...

Oh my gosh, their little houses are too cute!! You're so lucky to have gerbil TV 24/7 at your house, Harley! p.s. Love you guys, Angie, and the interview!

Ivan from WMD said...

They'd probably only cry like babies if you played with them anyway, Harley!

Asta said...

hawley
I'm sowwy you'we not allowed to play wif Bewt and Ewnie, but if they don't like housewawming pawties, they pwobably don't want company.
They awe awfully cute though and seem pawfectly contesnt wif just each othew
. Luckily, you have Daisy the bootifullest sissie a mancat can have
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

They are adorable!
Sorry you can't play with them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Did your Mommeh ever say why she got some gerbils?

Sandra said...

From the look of that 3rd pic (I think it was the 3rd one) it looks like Bert and Ernie will one day have babies, probably sooner rather than later.

Agent 99 said...

If Bert and Ernie have babies, be sure to get the report published in a big magazine and make lots of money!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Wow! Those gerbils looks interesting! I would loves to watch them! We would loves to see baby gerbils!

Faythe said...

You are sure getting big smarts Harley!doing interviews & study gebils! so am I from learning from you about dem gerbils. too bad you can't play wif dem up close & pawsonal. do you think ernies name is short for Ernastine? can then, they may be able to have babies. but it may get crowed in dem widdle houses of theirs.
Harley, if yous a footballs man-cat, make sure you root for my Green Bay Packers this week,okay?

Oscar the Maltese said...

Mmmm...your Bert and Ernie look just like my favourite kind of snack! Just saying...

Love, Oscar and the gang

P.S. loved your interview

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We know yoo wouldn't play ruff wiv the gerbils Harley, 'cos yoo are such a sweet boy.

We're gonna go read yoor interview now.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We agree, we WOULD like ta at least watch Bert&Ernie. But there would have to be food in the kitchen for us afterwards!

Donna said...

I likes ur gerbil friends. I wish I had some! :)

Clooney said...

That was a great interview! And Harley, theese is fascinating info about Bert and Ernie, thanks! I'z wondering how many hours per day you spend "figuring" them out...if I was there I thinks it might be 24/7...

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, thank you for sharing those photos of Bert and Ernie! You are a master of restraint, Harley!

And thanks for telling us about your interview! That was really fun.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

Related Posts with Thumbnails