Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Funnies!





Share/Bookmark

53 Notes for Daisy:

Christine said...

Oh, Harley, you are so silly! But cute!

Teddy Westlife said...

Well, what if Harley misses something that you do, Daisy?

The Florida Furkids said...

Harley, you're a smart ManCat to want to make sure you don't miss a single blog post! What if Mr Shrill takes over and starts posting on his own or something?

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Luzinha said...

LOLOL!
love you both!

have a great monday!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are funny Harley, but you are too smart to miss anything.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Oh Harley! Yoo are such a cute and clever boy!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sweet Harley! Yes, it would be a great shame if you missed any adventures!

one of Fae's humans said...

nice subliminal messaging, Harley. ;)

Marg said...

Good boy Harley keeping up with the blog. You don't want to miss anything. MOL. We love your eyes Harley. Have a great week.

Ann said...

I don't blame you Harley I don't want to miss any of your funnies either.
You are just too cute

Forever Foster said...

Is that kind of like Googling yourself?

The Daily Pip said...

You crack me up, Harley!!! BOL.

Your pal, Pip

HH and The Boys said...

You guys are too cute.... Love the commentary. Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

MOL!

Harley that is ok!! you just want to view your adventures the way everyone else does!!

Sometimes you see it differently when you view as an unbiased viewer! MOL!

cartoonscats said...

LOL Don't feel alone Harley! I've subscribed to your feed, too! Isn't Google Reader great?

Pip said...

LOL! Another "Oh Harley" moment! Little brofurs are furstrating sometimes, aren't they Daisy?
We loves your comics, is the first thing we does on Monday morning.

Anonymous said...

Silly, Harley!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Oh Harley you are such an innocent young mancat.

The Island Cats said...

Harley, y'know...that's pretty smart of you!!

CCL Wendy said...

At least Harley has the right idea, even if he goes about it in a convoluted way! Sounds like my husband -- there's no such thing as straightforward 'A' to 'B'!

Dma said...

I don't blame you Harley...I'd hate to miss any of your adventures as well.

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley you crack us up!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well I don't want to miss any of them either!

BumbleVee said...

I'm still trying to retrieve all the blog feeds I lost when I tried "unsucessfully", to change my feeds over to MerchantCircle.... I lost everybuddy! Still tracking them down.
It was handy to still have the list of those I follow...so I can at least get back to those...but, some...totally gone now..cuz I can't remember all the blogs.... darn it...so, be careful..don't stick your paw on the wrong button...!

i beati said...

If I were as fun as you . I'd subscribe to me . too. Evigny Mimue raises a paw to you two today We are praying for tain..sk

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THat's OK Harley, Mom subscribed to ours, too!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Harley, silly head!
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Great bonkbonk idea Mr. Harley
It is good to know what will happen every day

Jacqueline said...

You guys are just awesome=both so adorable and silly together!...We love you, beautiful Daisy and handsome Harley!...Wishing you guys a very happy week ahead, sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley...you are just a little bit silly!

brokenteepee said...

Silly Harley. It's good you are cute!

Angie, Catladyland said...

Harley, your adventures are too fun to miss!

meowmeowmans said...

MOL. Harley, you are pretty SMART!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

We always love your Monday Funnies! You kitties make us ROFLOL!

Your Daily Cute said...

We love blog feeds! They sure help to make sure you don't miss something good.

P.S. I think Harley looks very sweet in that first picture.

BeadedTail said...

We don't want to miss any of your adventures either!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Harley, if mommy could kiss you thru the screen, she would. You make her smile.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You're so cute, Harley :) I don't want to miss any of your adventures, either!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Well, what if Daisy does sumfing or Mr Shrill...Harley is furry smart to not want to miss anyfing.

Catsparella said...

MOL! Harley, you're so smart! :)

Cat said...

Oh Harley you are just as sweet as they come!!!

OKcats said...

Harley, it's probably best that way. You can't always count on someone else to tell you what's going on - even your Mommeh or sister.

Sunny said...

Hi Daisy (and Harley)! My name is Sunny. I was looking through some blogs and I came upon yours. You have a very cute blog! :)
Luv,
Sunny

Tamago said...

Harley, you are so cute!! Of course you don't want to miss anything!

White Dog Blog said...

We totally understand not wanting to miss a single post! We think Bert and Ernie are GREAT gerbil names!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Daisy, Harley must be a pawful at times! heeheehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

jenianddean said...

Haha ... I think I accidentally did the same thing.
--Jasper

Sweet Purrfections said...

I don't blame you, Harley. I don't want to miss any of your adventures either.

Lorenza said...

Well... I agree with you Harley!
I don't like to miss your posts either!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

Dat is so sweet. :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

You're right, Harley. You don't want to miss any of your adventures.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh Harley, you is so cute. A little clueless, but cute!

Maureen said...

I subscribe too! I may come late to the party, but I always catch up for a good laugh when I need it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails