Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thinking-Cap Thursday!

Since we have comics instead of Monday Mysteries, we have not had a riddle in a long time. Would you like to solve a riddle today? Put on your thinking caps!
Here is the riddle:
A cowboy rides into town on Friday, stays for three days and leaves on Friday. How did he do it?
When you think you know the answer, press the Answer Button below to see if you are correct!


Share/Bookmark

58 Notes for Daisy:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That was good. You stumped me on this one. Cute picture in the answer!

Teddy Westlife said...

Nope, I did not guess that one!

Sparkle said...

Yay, I got it!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That was really hard, Daisy! We are very impressed that Sparkle got it!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We got it right Daisy. Mum once had a horse staying with her called Sunday's Girl and the owner used to call her Sunday. Everyone used to laugh when she said she was going out on Sunday but it was a different day.

Your Daily Cute said...

That was a good one. Had me stumped!

And I just love your riddle race. You look like a little angel, Daisy.

Barb said...

Git along, little Friday! But I thought Friday was his COW, that looked like HARLEY.

HH and The Boys said...

Good one. I didn't get it. Finally, had to press the button... You know the curiosity quote. That's me!

pawhugs, Max

i beati said...

I'm going to be sharp today thanks to you Daisy. I am a bit South florida cold though but not like other states..

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Oh Daisy! Yoo got us! We wasn't clever enuff to guess that! MOL!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We were right - it's our first ever right answer!!!

Lin said...

Hahahaha! Friday is one good-looking ride, Daisy. I did not figure this one out--you got me!

Anonymous said...

You stumped me. I didn't see that coming! Good one, Daisy! You're so smart!

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Daisy! Thanks so much for your nice wishes. I hope you and Harley have a great day.

Your pal, Pip

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy, I knew the answer to that one, but it was SO worth clicking on the answer button to find out = to see you in your sepia cowgirl portrait!

Marg said...

You fooled us Daisy and our Mom does horses. She is just so slow. That was a good one. Love Daisy on the horse. Take care and have a super day.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! We got it (well, Scott helped a bit). Oliver and Ruby

Dma said...

d'oh.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, I cheated and pressed the answer button! LOVED that!

Meowers from Missouri said...

we din't get it right away, but our mommer did--when she read it to us, she made noises like a horse, an' then we finely figgered it out. it was a good riddle!!

Kea said...

Ohhh, you got us with that one!

Pip said...

Daisy you are too cute on Friday!
You stumped us too!

Raymond and Busby said...

We got it! Good one Daisy!

Raymond and Busby said...

We got it! Good one Daisy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We did not get it but we laughed when we looked at your answer!

brokenteepee said...

Oh you are too clever for me Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I got it right. Love the photo with the answer :)

Rupert said...

What a clever question. So clever that I did not get the right answer!

My head hurts.

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

Random Felines said...

snicker...mom just hit the answer button...said her brains are worn out from work.

jenianddean said...

Yea! I figured one out! My favorite part is the picture of you on the horse.
--Jasper

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

We got it right! We feel so smart now! That was a great riddle!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, we really hadded no clue!

Max said...

I *FINALLY* got one!!!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

MOL!!!!!! I couldn't figure that out (surprise, surprise!)

Angie, Catladyland said...

Got it! You are a tricky girl, Daisy :)

Thanks for the Thursday smile :)

M Dawson said...

OOOOH I worked it out!! I worked it out!! I'm SO lame, I am so pleased I got it - aren't I just the sed one MOL!!!

Dash Kitten

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE got it. Having been around cattle and horses, Mom told us right off the answer. She once new a horse named Ford. like the car!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for being off-topic but I thought of your gerbils when I read this post - check out the the house she built for her hamster: http://www.ikeahackers.net/2009/12/expedit-hamster-home.html

INAMINI said...

Hi Purrty Kitty Daisy, Grate riddle! Wus Harley abble to get it?
LOKi and Bean

The Florida Furkids said...

You stumped us too!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

BeadedTail said...

That stumped us Daisy!

Mr.Mews said...

Confound it! Perhaps I can't solve all the mysteries...

RJ Flamingo said...

You got me on that one, Daisy! Maybe I shouldn't have waited till the end of the day to try it! LOL!

Ann said...

You had me completely stumped on that one Daisy. I never would have guessed the horses name was Friday in a million years. Good one

=^..^= said...

Ahahahaha! Dat was farnee! Speaking of names... Mom just met a medical student whose family name is... DEATH. Mom finks he may not be seeing many patients in the fewture.

~Slash & Bronzy

Amy & the house of cats said...

Yay we got this one (ok, but we have to admit we have heard this one before). WE love your riddles Daisy!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That was a tricky one, Daisy, but I guessed correctly :) Cute pictures!

Mickey's Musings said...

Got it!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Daisy, you sure are a cute cowgirlcat!
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Two French Bulldogs said...

smarty pants
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Huh??
Today was not my thinking day!
Oops!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

O hai! That was funny. :)

Boris Kitty said...

I did get it YAY!!! I a smart cookie. MOL

The Island Cats said...

Good one, Daisy! We didn't know the answer, but we pressed the button anyway!

Just Ducky said...

We guess right! You are funny Daisy.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

he he he.. I got it before I hit the button (but not by much)

Good one Daisy!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

YAY! We KNEW his horse's name was Friday...

We love yer riddles, Daisy. We get some, we dont get some, but it is allus fun tryin ta guess!

PussDaddy said...

You're a hoot, Daisy!

PD

Maureen said...

Oh good one! You had me fooled there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails