Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Advanced Smiling

Ever since I LEARNED how to SMILE, I have been PRACTICING different smiles. I might be an EXPERT smiler now. Here is a small GRIN.
Here is a BIGGER grin. Does it look FAKE? I am trying to SMILE with my EYES so I look SINCERE!
This is an IMPORTANT and GOOD smile. It says "Come CLOSER and I will give you a HUG!" I like BIG hugs.
This is a HARLEY ORIGINAL smile with a THUMBS UP. Do you think it is over the TOP?

Share/Bookmark

52 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Harley,
you make us smile funny boy.

Smooches

Lisa + current cat said...

Harley, all of your smiles warm our hearts. We adore you.

one of Fae's humans said...

wow, you're so talented, Harley. :) i think that all of your smiles are award-winning.

Karen and Gerard said...

I love your smiles, Harley! I think all of them are very attractive.

Link Bartholomew said...

Harley, Tyra Banks would LOVE your smiles! Have you thought about entering the America's Next Top Meodel competition?

HH and The Boys said...

I like all your smiles, Harley. Keep practicing. You've got a real future in print media.

pawhugs, Max

The Island Cats said...

Harley, you are an expert smiler!! When you smile, we smile!

Forever Foster said...

Harley, we think an over the top smile suits you perfect :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a lovely smiler Harley.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You have the most fabulpus smiles, Harley!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we loves your smiles Harley!

Catsparella said...

It's not over the top, it's purrfect! *hugs*

Marg said...

Harley, you are sure good at the smiling deal. We love all your smiles and are going to work on ours. Good job with the paw too. That is awesome. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Awww... you have handsome mancat smiles. I love them.

jenianddean said...

It's hard to hide your enthusiasm Harley. You're too cute.
--Jasper

Dma said...

not even close to over the top. that's a great smile.

Karen said...

I really like the thumbs up smile!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love your smiles Harley - we can't say we like any of them more than the others.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, we love efurrything abowt yoo, especialy yoor smile!

Raymond and Busby said...

We aren't positive, Harley, but we think with your tongue action and both paws extended you look like you want to hug some freeze dried chickhens!

Ramblingon said...

Harley, I love your smiles..I always have and when I get to see the tips of your teefs TOO!? BONUS!

Love you sweet boy.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Harley you are so photogenic, just like your sister!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Harley, your smiles are purrfect!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

That was an adorable display of smiles!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you make us smile when you smile Harley! And that's what's important!

Luzinha said...

you are the most cute cat that I ever saw! send a kiss to your mommie and another to Daisy!

The Whiskeratti said...

Purrfect smiles! Daisy is such a good teacher.

brokenteepee said...

Harley, you make ME smile~!

Donna said...

O hai! U look so hansum, Harley. If I were a cat, I would go to the mooveys with u. :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

It doesn't really look like you need any more practice. Great job
Benny & Lily

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We like you original smile the best! And Meowm likes the smile with a hug!

Sparkle said...

Harley, they are all perfect - you are the SMILE expert!

(I, on the other hand, have finely honed my Frown of Disapproval.)

LP said...

Your smiles are winning-each and every one of them Harley!
the critters in The Cottage

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Those are great smiles, Harley! I especially love the "thumbs up" smile :D

CCL Wendy said...

Harley, you are absolutely adorable! I can't help but smile when I look at you.

Your smile is contagious!

The Crew said...

Your smiles are perfect, Harley. You have nothing to worry about!

Cat said...

Oh Harley you make us smile that's for sure. I love your thumbs up smile the best :-)

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, you are such a great smiler! You make US smile! :)

Chrissie said...

Harley, you are a Champeen Smiler! I'll bet you make your mommie smile all the time.

Mr.Mews said...

A true born model!

The Florida Furkids said...

We love your smiles. That last one sort of makes us think you're ready to put the bitey on us!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Anonymous said...

You are adorable!!!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMC Harley you have ME smiling with a HUGE smile right now!!!


:)

Kali said...

Oh you is a very good smiler!!! I thinked you looked very sincere. Except I do not knowed what that do mean but She sayed you do look sincere so I believed She.

I getted a new collar and it beeps and zzzzttts!! I do not liked my new collar too much! Or Aswell too!

Lorenza said...

All your smiles are pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Faythe said...

Harley you have the sweetest smiles! I love the big hugs, I am coming to get one!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We love all of your smiles, Harley!

Samantha & Mom said...

WOW!!! You have learned the art of advanced smiling for sure Harley!! We love the last picture to best!!
Your TX furiends,

BumbleVee said...

You and Daisy are amazing.... and Mommeh is such a great teacher! what fun you have at your house every single day...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Those are good smiles Harley! And once ya learn ta fake the "sincerity" part, they will be purrfect...

blindmaximus said...

The "thumbs up" made me BOL!

Maureen said...

LOL at that last one Harley!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails