Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lobster Roll

This is my toy lobster. He is a good lobster, most of the time. But sometimes he acts bad.
Lobster, I am going to eat you up. Hahahahaha! I am just pretending!
AAAIIIEEEE! I SAID I was just pretending. Get out of my mouth!
Lobster, you made me crabby. That is sort of a joke. But not really.
I made up with my lobster toy. On account of he makes a cute hat.
The end.

Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

Mr Puddy said...

MOL... It's your false, Daisy !
You made me laugh all the time !
Now my human think I'm gone crazy : )

Teddy Westlife said...

I think your Lobster makes a better friend than say, Mr Shrill.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We agree, Daisy, that your lobster roll has a great career ahead of him as one of your hats!

one of Fae's humans said...

oooooh, that was a nice cranky face. reminded me of Fae. ;)

HH and The Boys said...

I do like your lobster as a hat. Very stylish...

pawhugs, Max

Forever Foster said...

Wow! We have not seen a toy fight back like that before!

Marg said...

We thought the crabby was very funny. Don't let that darn Lobster get you Daisy. Give him the bitey. Hope all of you have a super day.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think Mr. Lobster is a little more aggressive than you planned on.

The Daily Pip said...

I have heard those lobster claws can really pinch! Be careful, Daisy!

Your pal, Pip

Cat with a Garden said...

This is a very cute pictures series with your lobster, Daisy. He's a pawsome toy!

Kea said...

Daisy, you have the most expressive face! LOL!

Dma said...

your little lobster is a shrimp. that's sort of a joke too.

The Florida Furkids said...

Your lobster was sure acting fishy!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

SeaThreePeeO said...

MOL! You're such a funny little bunny Daisy!

momsbusy said...

we like your lobster toy! he looks almost good enough to eat. is he filled w/ nip?

kazoku neko

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy, does your lobster have a name? We were thinking his name might be Claude. (MOL!)

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope Mr Lobster doesn't find himself falling off you head Daisy cos it could be painful if he grabs hold of your pretty ears to save himself.

Puglette said...

daisy, you have the cutest crabilated face ever! smooch!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

MOL! Daisy, yoo made us larf out loud today!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, this is a fun toy, but be verrrrry careful with this lobster.
He could turn on you in a moment!

bonks to you and Harley

brokenteepee said...

You are very good at looking crabby Daisy. I'm glad you and your lobster made up

Admiral Hestorb said...

For sure your lobster makes a better buddy than Mr. Shrill. I don't care for the looks of that fellow, Mr. Srill.

Angel Simba said...

LObster is very cute. Sorry he made you crabby. Not lobtsery?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I like your lobster even if it does make you cranky!

Shaggy and Scout said...

The lobster looks like fun!
Does he contain any nip?

i beati said...

i see Shrill is intimidating the gerbils !! How about the real rolls at Red Lobster yummo

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that is one cute lobster!!!!

Now you have to try dipping him in some butter!!

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, those lobsters. What can you do with one?

Katnip Lounge said...

hhahahaha! We liked Lobster making you crabby! Daisy, you are funny.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You showed that lobster, didn't you!!!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! DID you say LOBSTER!!! Have FUN! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Unknown said...

oh i think robster in on your head Daisy!! watch out!!

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, you are so funny! Did you know that Lobsters are in the same "family" as cockroaches? I learned that watching Good Eats. I've been getting very educated while Mom was gone.

BeadedTail said...

That lobster sure did make you crabby but even your crabby face is beyond cute Daisy!

Kali said...

Wow. You maked a very good crabby face!!

I think I will have to work on my crabby faces!

Ann said...

That was too cute Daisy and I love your crabby face :)

M Dawson said...

That is the kind of hat you could wear to the Races Daisy.

In the UK there is a racing meet called Royal Ascot and on Ladies Day all the ladies dress up something wicked. There used to be a lady called Mrs Shilling (I think it was) whose hats were just like your lobster, so Mum tells me...

Dash Kitten

OKcats said...

Miss Daisy, it is so nice to see you being so silly with your toys! We thought that maybe Harley had ruined so many of your Good Times that you might not play anymore.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, a crabby lobster named Claude who is a shrimp and is acting fishy! Make sure he doesnt pinch yer ears...

Anonymous said...

Lobster Roll...I'm hungery

Catsparella said...

You look very crabby in that pic, Daisy!! He does make a nice hat, though.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look cute when you look crabby Daisy. That lobster was very bad to attack you.

The Island Cats said...

That lobster sure is a lotta fun!!

Cara n Crew said...

You have fashion that can double as toys and toys that can double as fashion. Yow! Daisy, you are a very luckeh kitteh!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

Link Bartholomew said...

Daisy, that is one cool lobster! You look so cute playing with it. I love your facial expressions. How did it end up on your head?

Boris Kitty said...

OMC i lub ur lobster hat. I had a lobster once but i not get along wif him like u doz urs.

Ivan from WMD said...

Daisy, you make me laugh!

I had a lobster toy once--or should I say I almost had one...my mom thought it was so cute she kept it for herself! Can you imagine? I've never seen her play with it once.

Just Ducky said...

How funny your lobster is!

Quill and Greyson said...

You do look crabby!! MOL

Lorenza said...

That lobster did not know...
But sure it makes a very cute hat!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Skeezix the Cat said...

Thank yoo fur that tummy shot. I'm gonna go sit on my boner blankie now.

XXXOOO
Skeezix

Cat Street Boyz said...

YUMMY......lobster! Hey Daisy, would you like us to send you some snow? We have way more than we need....you and Harley could make snowballs and throw them at the gators!=^Y^=

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy you look so cute playing with you Lobster!! We thought you were going to eat him in one bite!!
He makes a cool hat, too!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

Pip said...

He does make a fine hat!

catsynth said...

Cute series. I especially like that first one. I have seen Luna take both that pose and expression many times :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think that is a very naughty Lobster~~

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

LOL! Your lobster does make a good hat :)

gemmak said...

That's a very funny hat Daisy! :)

The Furry Bambinos said...

"Lobster, you make me crabby" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! That was hilarious!

He is a very cute lobster, by the way. We are glad that you are friends again.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

Related Posts with Thumbnails