Friday, February 4, 2011

A Manly Robe

Usually LOUNGEWEAR is not manly, but this robe is an EXCEPTION. Red flannel is one of the MOST MANLY fabrics in the world.
And I don't mean to BRAG, but did you notice how BIG my paws are?!?!!
I will DEMONSTRATE the robe in its NATURAL surroundings. By this I mean I will WEAR it to BED!
Finally, here is a pose I just MADE UP!

Share/Bookmark

73 Notes for Daisy:

Susann said...

lol Harley! our meowmie just spit hot choc all offur her computer screen frum dat last picshure. You looks furry manly in dat robe!

/purrs and happy weekend!
Peffe and Lussie
http://justwhenyourethinkingthingsover.blogspot.com/

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

In that last photo, Harley, you surely are the manliest cat of all time!!!!!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Ohhhhh Harley. Rumblemum thinks you could out model Zoolander.

SparkleFarkel said...

Not surprisingly, I believe Hugh Hefner owns the very same Harley robe! Good show, kit-kat, good show!

Luv and kitty kisses,
SparkleFarkle

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We agree, that robe is very manly Harley. Your last pose made mum LOL!

Us4 Cats said...

Great post ; } LOVE the last photo. You are SO cute.

Angie, Catladyland said...

You are so manly! I had to laugh at this because we have always called my son's robe his "manly robe." I can't wait to show him this post :)

i beati said...

At first I thought it was brawny Harley Happy weekend !1All !!

Karen and Gerard said...

You are funny, Harley. I shared this on Facebook and Twitter to make more people smile!

Marg said...

Oh dear Mom just fell off her chair laughing at the last picture Harley. That is one very attractive robe. And your big paws are so handsome. But the new pose is just purrfect. Take care.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, that last pose is ...erm ... well ... a litle bit saucy! MOL!

Pandafur said...

Oh Harley! You iz fantastik, I think you needa name for dat poze, something like "bloo steel" but diffrint!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Harley...that robe makes you look so mancatly!! We gotta get one!

Wally & Ernie

Your Daily Cute said...

That pose is really something else, Harley. You are a natural model. I'm sure you'll be on a bag of cat food in no time.

Lin said...

You sorta look like Hef in his jammies, Harley. Well....except for that last photo. hee! hee!

Forever Foster said...

Harley, you have definately crossed into high fashion territory! Well done :)

Kea said...

MOL @ that last pose, Harley! You're such a natural talent!

weaverpat said...

Harley, you just made my day!!!
Not only are your paws big, but you have a very Manly Chest set off nicely by the Red Flannel.
The last picture reminds me of a 1930's movie pose! Nothing sexier than a mancat in a dressing gown!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I like the last pose the best. You look like you are ready to run to the kitchen for a quick snack!

bonks Harley.
...now I WANT A ROBE!!!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

crazy pose harley

Admiral Hestorb said...

Harley, I think you are THE most manly he-cat there IS in the WORLD! You look awesone in that very man cat red flannel robe and all you need is a pipe and a book.
xoxox

Clarissa said...

Harley, you are so handsome and manly in your flannel robe. We bet it helps keep you warm, too! And what big paws you have!

Purrs,
Clarissa & Co.

Dma said...

you have the improvisational posing skills of a great jazz musician.

Chrissie said...

Harley, you are such a hoot! I like your robe, it is very mancatly. But that last picture just kilt me!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Harley you made our little hearts go pitter patter with your saucy pose in the last picture. Red flannel is so very manly.

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, we feel that after burlap, red flannel is the manliest of fabrics. Your final pose reminds us of Burt Reynolds' famous Cosmo centerfold. Very nice!

T said...

LOVE IT! especially the interesting post you made up! Tehe!

The Whiskeratti said...

You are getting to be such a good model, Harley. We know Daisy has been giving you tips and lessons. And that robe really looks good on you.

Tybalt said...

Harley, I think you are too mancatly in those pictures. They should come with a warning. My mommy melted right into the floor. And that last one where you show some leg almost did her in completely!

ibcmeir said...

Burt Reynolds, eat your heart out...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That last photo is pretty funny Harley! Ichiro would do that. Maybe we should get him a manly flannel robe too!

Karen said...

You almost made me swoon Harley! YOWZER!

Anonymous said...

All these photos make me want to cuddle with you, especially #4!

Catsparella said...

That's such a nice robe, Harley!! I love your last pose :)

Forty Paws said...

We like the last pose! That is great!

Luf, Us

Katnip Lounge said...

We are ordeing our own robes immediately! Do the creative poses come with as a bonus?

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Plaid is very manly...lumberjacks wear it!

brokenteepee said...

Harley you are the manliest of mancats.

The Meezers or Billy said...

ok Harley, that last pose is HYSTERICAL.

Sparkle said...

That last pose is very unusual, Harley! You are quite the creative model!

Anonymous said...

That last photo is hilarious!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You do look very mancatly in that robe, and we are amazed at the size of your paws!

That last pose of yours, what a hoot!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look very manly in your robe Harley! That last pose made me laugh :D

Cat said...

OMG Harley you crack me up!!! I just love that last pose :-)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Excellent robe and excellent posing!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Harley, you DO look very Mancatly in that red flannel!!
That made up pose...made Mom smile ;) heehee
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Kathy said...

I love you THIS MUCH Harley!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMC Harley!! Are you trying to imitate Hugh Hefner??? LMAO! All you need is a "bunny"...get your mind outta the gutter, I meant the kind with the big ears and fur! xoxo

Donna said...

U are so handsume, Harley! :) I think u kewt. :)

Mr Puddy said...

Ha..ha..ha...Harley, I don't know how you can be handsome and made me laugh in the same time..Pretty wicked !!! But I like you a lot !!!
xxx

Link Bartholomew said...

My mom laughed out loud at this post. Particularly the part where you solicited compliments about the size of your paws. There are REALLY big, by the way.

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, you are a great model! That last pose is the best one of all! :)

Quill and Greyson said...

That last pose really sells it Harley!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is the most manly pose

Keiko said...

You really are so manly, Harley! Definitely more manly than my furry silly brothers... That last pose is so cute and spontaneous!
Purrrrs, Keiko

Christine said...

Harley, you are so manly, and my Little Mitty would like to be a special lady cat friend. But I told her that she'd probably have to wait in a long, long line of lady cats!

one of Fae's humans said...

very veeeeeeerrry manly, Harley. and that last pose? awwww. :p

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, you look very ManCatly in your lounge attire! Kudos to your Mom for being able to wrangle the camera and a toy to get such great photos of you!!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

pot belly pigs said...

Harly you are hearts breaker! Watch out kitties :)

JD at I Do Things said...

Harley, you look so cozy and handsome in your manly robe!

That last pose, tho . . . that must be really high fashion. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it!

Lorenza said...

Very manly!
And that new pose... wow!
Happy saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kali said...

She laughed out loud at your new pose, Harley. I thinked She do liked it a lot.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
you are a true manly mancat!

purrin
xoxox

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We agree that red flannel makes a VERY manly robe! And we love yer "made-up" pose...

OKcats said...

Mr. Harley, you crack us up all the time! That pose you made up is so dang funny!

Barbara said...

Oh Harley - how handsome you look. And that last pose - it really made my day, just wonderful!

Phoebe said...

Daisy, I wanted to come tell you that Pablo has gone to the Bridge. I wanted to make sure you knew.

Tamago said...

Hi Harley, that robe looks very manly and comfortable :-) I love the pose you made up. So cute, you have to do it again!

BumbleVee said...

very inventive Harley...!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Love the last picture!

Thank you so much for your visit and the purrs while we await my test results and for my mom's nerves.

=^..^= said...

Ahahahahaha! O Harley, that last pose is truly super seksay!!!

~Slash & Bronzy

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

The gurls around here sure do like that last photo, Harley. Do you ever get called 'Beautiful' like I do? I think we are Handsome!
Happy Monday!
~ Malachi

Clooney said...

Oh Harley, you'z one cool guy, love your robe it is very mancatly and we thinks only you can pull off theese last pose so well! Good on ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails