Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: A Harley Valentine



Share/Bookmark

69 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Oh Harley, I can't imagine how many girl kitties are going to be falling all over themselves, wanting to be your Valentine!

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh Harley, you are so cute! I'm sure a LOT of girlcats are going to swoon when they see you like that.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

May we say that you are the cutest Valentine we have ever seen, Harley?

Purrs,
Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

Angel Simba said...

harley, Mom says she wants you for HER Valentine!

Mr Puddy said...

Harley, You can whisper me : )
Who is your sweety : )

xxxx

SeaThreePeeO said...

Looking mighty fine there Harley!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look adorable Harley. The girls will be swooning at your feet.

Marg said...

Oh Harley you are so handsome especially with your valentine on you. Do you have a girl friend?? We bet the girls will be lining up to be your valentine. Take care.

one of Fae's humans said...

the second photo is OMGCUTE. <3

The Island Cats said...

You make a great valentin, Harley!!

Link Bartholomew said...

Harley, I can't tell if you like wearing that pink necklace or not. Regardless, my mom says you look handsome.

feefioto said...

Harley Valentine's Day!!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You're adorable, Harley! I love that last pose :)

The Daily Pip said...

You are quite the ladies man, Harley!

Your pal, Pip

Lin said...

Oh my GOSH! You look so SMOOCHABLE, Harley!

Cat with a Garden said...

Wow, that's a wonderful Flirty Collar!

JD at I Do Things said...

What a sweet boy you are, Harley! I know you're going to get thousands of requests, but I hope you'll be my Valentine too. XOXOXOXO

The Whiskeratti said...

Aww! You are so adorable.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

What a handsome heartthrob you are, Harley!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Harley!!! I am feeling all fainty looking at your glorious handsomeness. May I be your valentine? I just have three others..Rupert, Spitty and Saar. I have room for a handsome valentine like YOU.

Caroline said...

You look just adorable Harley.

x x x

Hannah and Lucy said...

Harley you are making our hearts beat very fast - you are so handsome in that pink collar.

Kali said...

I do likes your pretty collar! I thinked I needs one too.

Guess what!? Aswell and me is going on a sleepover tonight!! Without He & She!!

Devon said...

Oh Harley! I am human and I am falling for you! I want to rub your tummy (if you won't bunny kick my hand!)

HH and The Boys said...

Beautiful photos...

pawhugs, Max

Anonymous said...

Harley, Ruby says you are so handsome she is having pawpitashuns. Oliver

jenianddean said...

He's such a cute Valentine!
--Jasper

Random Felines said...

Harley - you make a wonderful valentine. Mom sends you kisses!

sandyshares said...

You really look like a harlequin of jester days

janet marie said...

can't believe how much your cat looks like my boy cat - great photos

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley you are the perfect valentine!

catsynth said...

That would make a great valentine card!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We would be your Valentine!

Karen said...

Hellllllooooooo, Gorgeous!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are the cutest Valentine!
Benny & Lily

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Rumblemum says you've captured her heart!

Anonymous said...

Goes so well with his pink nose!

Sweet Purrfections said...

The ladycats on the CB are swooning!

Dma said...

pleez bee my valentine.

thanx.

Ariel said...

Awww such a cute valentine :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Harley, you look smashing!!! All the ladycats will be in a swoon!

brokenteepee said...

Harley, you can come be my Valentine any time

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom's in love with you Harley!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Oh Harley we love your big pretty eyes! What a nice Valentine picture!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

What is Black&White&Red all over? HARLEY!

Pip said...

You look very handsome, Harley! I bet the lady-cats are all lining up to get kisses!

The Florida Furkids said...

Whew....the Birman Girlz are hyperventilating!! Ut oh....so is Mom!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Ariel said...

Hi,

Me and mom are back to blogging.We missed all our friends:)

Forty Paws said...

That is so kyooot!

Luf, Us

M Dawson said...

Harley, you are the nicest and sweetest cat ever there was! Mum took some lovely pictures of you!!

Mr.Mews said...

Beaurific!

Anonymous said...

I'll be your valentine Harley!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Harley, will you be our Valentine?

Ann said...

Harley you are the most handsome Valentine. Is there a lucky lady cat that you will be offering your affection to on the 14th?

CCL Wendy said...

Such a gorgeous mancat! And not afraid to wear pink. Real mancats DO wear pink -- and you look mighty hot in it, I might add.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Harley the heart throb=^Y^=

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Super cute you are, Harley~!

Commander Spitfire said...

WOW!!! You look so handsum! Mumbles took one look at your pichures n fell over in a faint, I think he's jealous of your good looks.

White Dog Blog said...

What a very cute Valentine! Irresistable!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Harley you are awfully handsome...but....you let your Mom dress you up in (gasp) PINK????????????


Love, Cody

Catsparella said...

Pretty boy <3

Lorenza said...

Adorable!
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

OKcats said...

Mr. Harley, you look like you just might be the sweetest valentine on the planet!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I am a little early, am I? I am coming to wish Daisy a very Happy Birthday and thankyou for purring for me when I was sick. I am better now and am home from the hospital.

Have a great day, Daisy!

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwwww!!!! Harley makes a very cute Valentine!!
Howdy from your FROZEN TX furiends,

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, the gerl kitties will be swooning for sure. Yoo look adorable!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, you are a handsome Mancat!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

Donna said...

U has a cute! :) I will b ur Valimtime!! :)

Maureen said...

Ahhh... Harley, you are just TOO CUTE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails