Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Foot it Has a Flavor

We do not eat dry kibble any more, but we sometimes get a few pieces as a treat. And look! The whole container got left out.
If you swirl your paw around inside, it develops a delicious kibble flavor!

You can click here to watch this full-size on YouTube!
Share/Bookmark

47 Notes for Daisy:

Amber-Mae said...

Daisy, you are one very smart kitty. I bet that kibble tasted goooooooood!

Boom Nisanart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Puddy said...

knock over ! knock over ! knock over ! Daisy !!!!

one of Fae's humans said...

hmmm.... i wonder if your appetite is anything like Fae's, Daisy. you seem much calmer than i imagine Fae would have been in your situation.

she probably would have tried to push the whole thing over onto the floor to get it all! D:

if only she'd handle food situations as collectedly as you. :(

HH and The Boys said...

Daisy... Knock the thing over... They'll all spill out and, man, what a feast you'll have.

pawhugs, Max

Teddy Westlife said...

Teddy would like to lick your foot. That sounded a bit rude, didn't it?

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I bet it was delicious, Daisy! I think Harley was waiting for you to give him some treats, too :)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Mmmmmm ... can we lick yoor paw? MOL!

Karen and Gerard said...

I bet Harley would just knock the whole thing over.

Kathy said...

My kittehs love when I'm filling up the big bowl of crunchies! It's like a buffet!

And lookie! Harley didn't ruin your GOOD TIME! Good boy, Harley!

RoySr said...

Crunchies is still good eats. Our clowder still eats them regularly. Treats is only cat nip. That's all they want.

Wish my 5 kids had been that easy to feed. Man what a savings we would have had over the years.

Hapurry Days everyone.

Lin said...

Yeah, what was with Harley??? He wasn't helping???

Link Bartholomew said...

Oh look! You even got a real piece. Daisy, it's clear Harley thinks you're a weirdo.

Kelly Rhoades said...

That looks so yummy! I wish my mommy would leave a big container like that around. When I can see the bottom of my food bowl, I walk around meowing loudly so everyone knows it. Most of the time there's still food but the shiny metal bowl scares me! ~Daisy Mae

Marg said...

That is hard work isn't it Daisy. Our sister will do the same thing, but reach into the open bag and drag those kibbles right out. What a smart kitty you are. I can't believe that Harley isn't helping you.

lupie said...

Hehehhe ....
We have to agree with Puddy!!!

Dma said...

that's exactly the way i eat my oatmeal every morning.

The Florida Furkids said...

Kibble paw = nommy flavor! We were happy to see that Harley watched but didn't ruin your good time!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

WW also noticed, Daisy, that Harley is being incredibly restrained and not spoiling your good time!

Keiko said...

Oh my! Daisy, you are so clever that you didn't tip over the entire container! That's what I would have done...
Yummmy foot! purrrrrr

Peffe and Lussie said...

you should knock it ovur and den blame Harley, mol

purrs
Peffe and Lussie

Hannah and Lucy said...

Daisy - you managed to scoop a piece of kibble up too and well as the lovely aroma. Harley was very good sitting on the floor as good as can be while you were fishing in the kibble container.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Maureen said...

Daisy! Now I would have thought it would be HARLEY getting into trouble, and YOU looking on! Smart kitty! ;)

I was just waiting for you to knock the whole thing over... and I think Harley was waiting for that too.

SeaThreePeeO said...

We saw you get a piece! You're so clever Daisy.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, you are so clever and you got a piece out. I'm surprised that Harley didn't help? Did you ask him not to?

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Harley wasn't up there pushing you out of the way! Yummy, huh?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

The way Harley is looking at you I am a little worried that he might want to taste your foot too...

brokenteepee said...

Very clever. And Harley was being a good boy!

LP said...

Harley must have been feeling sickies,otherwise we know he would have been helping out in any way he could!Then you would have been dancing in kibble Daisy!
the critters in The Cottage

Sparkle said...

Flavored paws are the best!

Two French Bulldogs said...

no way, ours too
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Daisy you're very talented! Was Harley drooling when you were tasting your yummy foot?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We only get kibble as a snack. But we never get to swish our paws around in the container like you do!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

That never happens to me !!!
Lucky you !
I agree with Mr Puddy that should have knocked it over ;-)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Way to snag a treat!!!!! Great job Daisy!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Yay! You got one! I'm very surprised that Harley didn't jump up there and knock it over so you could have bunches!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Harley's just waiting & waiting for you to give that a good whack & send it flying off the counter!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Daisy you are too smart for your own good! I love how you put your paw in the kibble and then licked it. I think you will be able to serve yourself with that paw like a spoon!
I like how Harley was watching you the entire time too! lol

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are clever Daisy to reach right down and get some kibble out.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is so neat Daisy~!!!!
You really make that snack out!!!

Donna said...

Wow, that is good! I will do that with my food dish. :)

The Island Cats said...

Can we come over and lick your paw, Daisy??

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
I saw you getting one piece!
You are soo good!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You did good. Why didn't Harley help you? Kirby would have hooked more kibble out and Mac would have turned it over!

Barbara said...

Love the way Harley is watching you, LOL!

Karen Jo said...

You are very clever to fish out a piece of kibble without knocking the whole thing over. I bet Harley was hoping that you would toss him a piece.

Herman

Samantha & Mom said...

Wowie Daisy!! You sure were brave to get the kibble while Mom wasn't watching you!! Loved your Video, too!!
Your TX furiends,

Related Posts with Thumbnails