Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Who Wants String Cheese?

My favorite kind of cheese is.... STRING! When my Mommeh is eating string cheese, I like to get real close and wave my paw around until I get some, too.
Here is a movie of Harley and me eating some string cheese. Harley is the one that makes all the noise when he is eating.
If you cannot see the video, you can click here to see it full-sized on YouTube.
Share/Bookmark

54 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We can see form the video that you eat very delicately, Daisy! As for Harley, he eats with great gusto!!!

Amber-Mae said...

MMM yummo! I love cheese too.

one of Fae's humans said...

Fae likes cheese too, but she's only had a teeny tiny bit of mozzarella and cheddar. i try to avoid giving her cheese most of the time. :)

btw, Daisy, your whiskers are so white and preeetty! :3

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a dainty eater Daisy. Harley is a chomper!

Mr Puddy said...

Glad to see you in Action , Daisy !!!!
Your cheese look YUM !!! and you look so cute with that little face : )
xxx

Kathy said...

Cheese is the BEST! Why do you think they tell you to say "Cheese" when you smile for pictures?

It was nice to see you bot up close and personal. Nom!

Teddy Westlife said...

I love cheese too, but I have never had string cheese before?

Link Bartholomew said...

Daisy, you're such a dainty little lady! But that Harley...he's...well, he's a man.

Echik said...

Yummy string cheese you got there Daisy and Harley!! You two looked like you enjoyed your cheese. Well, especially Harley with all the chomping noise he made, MOL!

Hey guys, have you ever checked out http://www.floppycats.com/? My kitties and I visit it regularly - they review cat products, talk about cat health issues and introduce you to new cat products.

Forever Foster said...

We have never had string cheese before, but after seeing your reaction we would like to try it! :)

Marg said...

Wow, that sure looks good. We need to get our Mom to get us some of that. Harley, you do enjoy life, don't you. Daisy you certainly eat very quietly. Great video. Take care.

The Island Cats said...

There's string that's cheese?? Now that's some string that I can eat and not get in trouble for doing so!!

Zoey

A.Marie said...

oooh...Daisy...what big eyes you have!!! :)

I like string cheese too....

Dma said...

my favorite cheese is cheez its. they are very tasty.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, yoo are a very sweet, polite and delicate eater ... and Harley is ... erm ... well ... NOISY! MOL!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Well Harley was eating his piece of cheese with gusto and Daisy you were quite the little lady.
luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

LP said...

Daisy and Harley,Esme loves cheese too! And butter! And fresh chicken...Hmmm...Esme might be a tiny bit of a counter serfer...but only for the good stuff!
Daisy you were determined to eat that cheese! Harley you gobbled that cheese up so thoroughly.Yummers!
the critters in The Cottage

Unknown said...

Great action movie! Yous a star! Me is hungry now!

Anonymous said...

Kitties and cheese - oh, yes!

Oliver and Ruby said...

String cheese looks delicious! Daisy - Scott says yoor eyes are amazingly green in the film! Oliver

The Crew said...

You were very polite in asking for your share.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You make that cheese look very yummy!

Rose Clearfield said...

Yum! What a nice mommy. Angel loves cheese and usually gets some when she begs, too. :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks nommy!! i slap my the mom's hand when I wants foods. MOL

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Daisy, BOL. We LOVE cheese!
Benny & Lily

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

I love string cheese! When I hear Mom open the wrapper, I come a running! I paw at her arm until she gives me some.

Laila

Clarissa said...

We've never had string cheese before but it sure looks yummy!!!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a yummy treat! I love the video :)

Admiral Hestorb said...

I LOVE the video. You two are just favorites of mine. What a surprise! I know. :-)

Donna said...

Mmm, nom nom nom! :) Cheez is good for u. It has meelks and vitabins in it. :)

gemmak said...

Ohhhh...I can see your beautiful curly whiskers in that video very well :)

Amy & the house of cats said...

We loved the video! It was so cute! We like string cheese too though we don't get it very often because our mom doesn't like to share!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Daisy I could SWEAR that is was YOU and not Harley making that noise! MOL!

I love string cheese too! (this is Cody's Mom typing this, not Cody!)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Watch out! Cory and Whitey might come by and snitch your string cheese!

Tammy said...

I love string cheese too. It is yummy in my tummy. I have to tell you my Chippy also made noises when he ate something that he loved too. I think boys just want to let you know how much they really like it. Plus we all know how boys are. MOL

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you are so dainty when you eat! Such a pretty little girl you are.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We haf not had string cheese in a long time...yoo guys are lucky.

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you are a very dainty little eater! Harley, on the other hand . . .

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that looks very delicious!

Katnip Lounge said...

You know, Daddy has some string cheese in the refrigamatator...whoops! gotta go!

Sparkle said...

My human just brought home some string cheese a couple of days ago! Maybe this will inspire her to share.

Ann said...

Yummy string cheese.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley eats like a tiger.
Daisy, you eat very sweet and gently like me.

bonks and bronkies to all of you

CCL Wendy said...

Daisy, you are still so dainty and feminine, even when eating cheese. Not like that Harley -- I heard him munching -- and purring, too!

Kitty McCormack said...

Oh Daisy you are so quiet while you eat! What such good manners!

Kitty xxx

Just Ducky said...

We get string cheese too from mum. She eats it a lot.

Lorenza said...

I can see how much you like it!
Yummilicious, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sweet Purrfections said...

I've never tried string cheese. It looks really tasty.

Daisy Deadhead said...

Adorable! Daisy is so tiny and prim on screen. :)

Cory said...

Daisy, you should join me on my world cheese tour! I won't eat string cheese...I go for sharp cheddars most of the time.

brokenteepee said...

It looks like you like to play with your string cheese, Daisy!

Catsparella said...

I don't blame you guys! I love string cheese, too!

Maureen said...

Love that last lick of approval Daisy!

The Furry Bambinos said...

We have never tried string cheese before. Based on your recommendation, we think we should convince Mommy to let us have some!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

Related Posts with Thumbnails