Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Fun with Outtakes!

We always have fun showing you our outtakes, so we thought we would do some more today! The first one is my orange-peel hat. I moved at the wrong time and flipped my lid.
I do not know what Harley is doing. I guess it is just Harley being Harley!
My Mommeh wishes this one did not turn out so blurry. I love me some Peeps! Can you see my blue tongue?
Another Harley-maniac shot!
This is during my Peeps photo shoot. You can just see my whiskers, my toes and some blue Peeps-sugar.
Harley was laughing too much to play the Black Swan for most of the photo shoot!

Share/Bookmark

40 Notes for Daisy:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Daisy, we are such night owls here - most of your readers get a wake up smile with you, but we get a go-to-sleep smile!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I'm with Sparkle,this is a go-to-sleep viewer here!

Harley you are just too funny.

Poppy Q said...

Your pictures are hairiless Daisy and Harley!!! You guys look like you have lots of fun at your photo shoots - we think your mom is wonderful taking all of your shots.

M Dawson said...

Me too! One of my last thoughts is 'What is Daisy up to tonight!!" and today was SO worth a giggle!

Karen and Gerard said...

These are funny. We never get peeps! We are featured on mom's book blog today showing how we help her with the blog header. Hope you will visit!

Sónia Mendes said...

Hi Daisy and Harley,

I always love to see your outtakes, they're funny.

Purrs from Gotchi

Pandafur said...

Harley iz saying 'pleeeze kind ladee, halp a pore kitteh owt wiv a fishie?'

Donna said...

Both of u look very cute and funneh. :)

Anonymous said...

Your outtakes are alwayas great!

The Island Cats said...

We love your outtakes, Daisy!

Hannah and Lucy said...

What great outtakes - mum usually just deletes ours but we'll have to see if she will save them for a fun post. With the time difference we usually visit you around lunch time!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marg said...

That was a good wake up smile. Those outtakes are the best.Your blue tongue is very pretty Daisy. Harley, you are just a little silly. Take care all of you. Have a really fun day.

Link Bartholomew said...

Even your outtakes are cute! Especially Harley's! He cracks us up every time.

Anonymous said...

I love the outtakes! They make me smile :-)

Lin said...

I love the outtakes! That Harley is so darn silly!

Dma said...

U sure do love your peeps... And your peeps luv u.

The Whiskeratti said...

Y'all have so much fun playing !! And we think that first shot of Harley is him doing a dramatic balcony scene.

Admiral Hestorb said...

I LOVE the outtakes! And seeing Harley laughing just made my DAY!!! I see that blue tongue, Daisy!

Forever Foster said...

We have sweet dreams after checking in with you, Miss D :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

The first one of Harley is him saying:

"I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies Miss Daisy!"

Devon said...

Harley is cracking me up in that yellow outfit shot!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, we just LOVE out-takes! They always make us larf!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You guys are funny! We liked your flipped your lid photo!

SeaThreePeeO said...

MOL! Those are great outtakes!

Anonymous said...

The one of Harley in the yellow outfit is SO funny!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love seeing your outtakes, Daisy! Too funny :)

The Monkeys said...

We love outtakes! Harley's Black Swan impression is our favorite.

BeadedTail said...

We got a smile from your outtakes Daisy! We like your blue Peeps tongue!

brokenteepee said...

I like your outtakes Daisy. They make me maaaaa with laughter.

Athena said...

I love your little blue tongue!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We think yer outtakes are so funny!

Mr Puddy said...

Harley Hee..heh..hee.. With your outttakes, I hope you are not convert to be a grrl : )
Have a nice day
xoxo

Clooney said...

Daisy and Harley, you two are so much fun! We love seeing your outtakes, they make us smile too!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley is becoming a little clown and I love seeing all these adorable outtakes. You two are so cute.

Marilia said...

I lve your pictures and posts!!! =)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am so glad you are having great fun!!!

Catsparella said...

Woohoo! Love your out-takes, Daisy! You can't take a bad pic!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE love your out takes! Harley is so cute when he is being funny!

Janet said...

haha These outtakes are so funny, Daisy! You are such a good model that I cannot believe you even have outtakes to show us! :)

one of Fae's humans said...

"outtakes" are always fun to see. :) i especially like the "maniac" Harley one. ;) thanks for sharing. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails