Friday, April 22, 2011

My Springtime Frock Rocks!

On EASTER you are SUPPOSED to dress UP in your BEST outfit, and also wear an Easter BONNET. Daisy told me YELLOW can be for BOYS so I picked this outfit! Daisy said this pattern is GING-HAM, which is perfect for EASTER. I wish I had some HAM.
This FROCK has a BIB so I can eat CANDY and also HAM and not get MESSY. It is a LOT like a MANLY pair of OVERALLS!
I am POSING on this blanket made of EASTER COLORS! I think I am a GOOD EGG!
I got to PLAY Cat Dancer WHILE I was modeling. Modeling is FUN!!!!1!!
What are YOU wearing this Easter?!?!!
Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Harley, you ARE a good egg! Honestly, I hope I don't have to wear anything this Easter!

Freya's Staff said...

I'm beginning to think your Mom wishes you were a girl cat. You should have words with her. :-)

You do a very good job modelling pink and yellow and baby blue, but they look better on Daisy!!!

xxxx

Poppy Q said...

I will be wearing fur - cat furs!!! You won't find me in clothes.

Happy Easter Florida Fambly - we love you.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Spunky and Manny said...

That is a pretty blanket and your outfit looks very springy, although not very manly even though it is yellow. You are a good egg indeed!

The Whiskeratti said...

Umm... Harley.... we think maybe your big sister is having fun with you again.... :)

Donna said...

U are very handsome, Harley. :)

Link Bartholomew said...

Harley, I hate to break it to you, but nothing about this outfit is manly.

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, we're gonna be nood for Easter! No way is Mommy getting those gol-danged ears on us.

We think your outfit might be a little Metro-Catsual, btw. And HOW do you get the ENTIRE cat dancer lure in you mouth!?!

Marg said...

Harley, you are the best next to Daisy of course. You are getting really good at the modeling. Love the yellow frock. We are hoping we don't have to wear anything for Easter. Actually BB has her bonnet on today. Great pictures.

T said...

you ARE a very GOOD EGG Charlie Brown!

Kali and Aswell said...

Me & Kali will just wear we furs. But maybe we will getted brushed some more so we can be big and fluffy. For a minute or two.

I do not know why She brushes we cuz we do not stays brushed too good.

Dma said...

whatever i'm wearing can't possibly top that.

Jacqueline said...

You are a wonderful model, but we think Daisy played an Easter trick on you with the outfit, sweet boy!!...You are indeed a very good egg, handsome Harley...Happy Easter weekend, lovely friends...kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Island Cats said...

Harley, boys can wear yellow, but we don't know about frocks. Good job putting the bitey on that Cat Dancer!!

Angel Simba said...

Harley, you are a terrific model, and look super cute in that outfit but you have to ask your Mom to buy you your own boy clothes. Actually, I thought you were very adorable in your bunny ears. I think your Mom should work on some more poses in the ears and then market them ahead of Easter next year for Easter Cards. The chickie suit too. Hallmark should take notice.

Lin said...

Harley, we are gonna have to get you some more manly clothes for your photo shoots. I spotted some lace on the back of that outfit--not good. Even if you do look very cute in it!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Harley you are so good natured about being dressed in girlie clothes. How did Daisy trick you into doing the Easter Bunny pose?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Anonymous said...

Oh in that third picture you look too precious for words!

LP said...

We have invented a new word. It is Hullible.It means Gullible + Harley = Hullible. 'Cause Daisy gets you EVERY time. That frock is not like overalls. It's a dress.Dresses are mostly for girls OR for boys who know they have a dress on!! Hullible, Harley. Hullible.
the critters in The Cottage
P.S.But you do look adorable in drag.

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are obviously well prepared
Benny & Lily

meowmeowmans said...

You are so handsome, Harley, that you could wear *anything* and make it look good. Even Daisy's yellow frock!

Great job of busting up that cat dancer. Your teefs are very manly!

We don't have any Easter outfits, but mom and dad are going to give our furs some nice brushing, and we're going to have an Easter egg hunt, but with cat fuds! :)

Your pals,

Sammy and Moosey

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I wish there were ham with that outfit too! Nothing is better than ham...except fishy flakes!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Cat Dancer makes it totally worth it!

The WriggleButts said...

Looking good, Harley! Have a furry happy Easter, guys!

Kisses,
Hyssy, Virus and Bajas

brokenteepee said...

You are definitely a good egg.

Amber-Mae said...

Harley, me thinks you look adorable in the 2nd last picture! Happy Hoppy Easter guys!!

Kitty McCormack said...

Harley you make us laugh! You look very handsome but we would consider yellow to be a girls colour? Did Daisy trick you again?

Nishiko and Xanthe xxx

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Katnip Lounge said "We think your outfit might be a little Metro-Catsual, btw. And HOW do you get the ENTIRE cat dancer lure in you mouth!?!

I love the term metro-catsual! And I wondered the exact same thing about the toy in Harley's mouth. Wowsie!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think that gingham looks great on you and just the Easter colour. Hugs GJ x

Marilia said...

Wow!!! You´re so pretty!!!

Princess Treasure said...

I think you are a very good egg for wearing girly clothes when you are a manly mancat.

I like your Easter riddle, even if I am Jewish. Princess Treasure.

Admiral Hestorb said...

You are my most favorite (and fashionable) boy cat!!
Xoxoxo

Janet said...

Harley, you're becoming a very good modeler! Keep listening to Daisy because she is very smart and has all the answers!

Ann said...

Well I will be definitely be wearing a big smile for Easter after seeing you in your Easter outfit Harley. Everyone should have a little ham for Easter even if it is ging-ham :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor just so dang cute Harley! We is haffing ham fur Easter and yoo, and Daisy, are welcome to stop over and eat. Mommy always makes way to much food.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Harley you had me smiling from ear to ear with that ging-HAM outfit!!! MOL!
I hope you got your "ham" after that!
Be careful with that cat dancer, you had that just a teeny tiny bit too far into your mouth!

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..Harley, I couldn't believe what I see....You are in the cute yellow girl outfit..Ha..Ha..Ha..Did you borrow from Daisy : )

Well !!! once a year for your mom...Why not ? You are a really good boy, Harley : )

Have a great Easter
xoxo

PS : I hope I can get away with Easter Outfit

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We all have on our white gloves and slippers for Easter!

feefioto said...

Well Harley, guess I'll have to go shopping tomorrow because we can't both show up at Easter festivities wearing the same outfit. Darn!

Ariel said...

Harley you look so handsome.Yellow look good on you.Me I'll be in my fur, mom has tried clothes on me yet I get mad.


P.S Hugs to Daisy :)

OKcats said...

Wow, you sure have a big mouth, Harley! You look like a super egg in your Easter get-up. We're only wearing our furs. We won't have a fancy dinner to get gussied up for - our mom is lazy. And she can't cook.

i beati said...

You are rockin that yellow check

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley, I definitely think yellow is your colour. You look very sweet in your easter frock.

Luzinha said...

cute in yellow! oh, you're cute at all! all the best for you Harley, dear! and for Daisy and mommie too!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, we always think you are a Good Egg! That is one of our Mom's favorite expressions, that she learned from her Dad.

Hoppy Easter! We will be wearing our Birthday Suits for Easter.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky

Daniela said...

I think you are a good egg. You look so handsome in your Easter outfit. Mommy says she wants to get one from me. I'm going to hide now..

xoxo
Homer

Peffe and Lussie said...

awww Harley! You look eggselent!

Andy, Kiefer and Gus said...

Harley,

Daisy is messing with you. Mancats definitely don't wear bonnets. They were baseball caps! Tell your mom you want a baseball cap.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You look good is costumes Harley! Glad we get ta wear just our furs though.

Tamago said...

Hi Harley, that yellow color fits you very well! You are one good egg :-)
I love your face in the last photo...I got cat dancer for my kids too but they are not very interested in it.
I wish you will have a wonderful Easter!!

Anonymous said...

We're gonna wear some crumbs on our whiskers!
Thank you so much for supporting us during Tristan's illness and blindness. We love you:)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Deer harley
U ar a good egg! An yer hansum, too!
Kissez to daisy.
Lu--yer frend--jh

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You are a very good egg, Harley! Glad you had fun modeling :)

Asta said...

Hawley
Nowmally Gingham is not my favowit, but you have convewted me. you look so fwesh and weady to meet a bootiful day go to lunch full of two yummies,I think you can cawwy off this look...like most
hape a vewy happy Eastewand give my smoochies to you and youw Dasy and hammies too
smoochie kisses
ASTA

wildcatsthree said...

You are so cute in your Easter finery. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter Harley.

Chris, Gidget, Rosie and Lola

SparkleFarkel said...

Harley, gingham becomes you!

P.S. Regarding your blog enrty titled "Happy Easter, Everybody!" (because I can't seem to figure out how to leave a comment there):

Adorable! I just gotta know: are your Easter benchwarmers hollow or solid chocolate?

Happy Jesus Christ Has Risen Today Day!
SparkleFarkle~~~~~*

one of Fae's humans said...

wow, Harley, you sure do look.... NICE in YELLOW! i especially like the bib and hat. ;)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

HARLEY, YOO ARE A VERY GOOD MODEL ~ and gingham can be very manly! No honest, it can!

BumbleVee said...

Awww Harley...you sure are a good egg.... just an old softie for your Mommy somedays..... but, what fun....

Related Posts with Thumbnails