Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Harley Face

I have been STUDYING Daisy and LEARNING how to make different EXPRESSIONS with my face. This is the EASIEST one: Serious Face.
Here is the FUNNEST one: Happy Face! You have to LIFT your WHISKER PADS and show your FANGS to look HAPPY.
This is my DREAMY look. You have to look off into the DISTANCE to make this face.
So far, I have not been able to copy Daisy's Crabby Face. That is a hard one! But I invented a NEW expression: Wacky Face!

Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

ShanimalsCrackers.blogspot.com said...

My cat is constantly doing "The Elvis" face. Her lip curls up. :)

Poppy Q said...

Yoo should be a model Handsome Harley.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are very expressive, Harley! And clearly an excellent student!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Harley, you are seriously lernin GOOD!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I like you happy face best but your wacky one made me laugh!

Teddy Westlife said...

Daisy is a seasoned professional, it will probably take you a while to make all the faces she does.

HH and The Boys said...

Great faces, Harley. And thanks for the instructions on how to do each one. Very nice.

pawhugs, Max

Link the Cat said...

You're so talented it hurts, buddy.

Marg said...

You do have some funny faces Harley. Good job. We like your Happy face and the last one too. Here is wishing all of you a fun day.

Lisa Kolosey said...

Wacky face suits you better, Harley!
You have some manly whisker bumps, though I must say :).
~Lisa Co9T

Mr Puddy said...

Harley, I think you are ready to be a movie star : )
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Can you be any CUTER?!

xoxo Lars James and Mom

Kali and Aswell said...

I logged into mine blog first - maybe now I can make a comment.

I liked your lots of faces Harley!

Now I will has to go learn to make some new faces too cuz now we getted all we furs cutted off we gots faces!! Well, we always gotted faces, but now She and He and everybody can see we faces!! So we will has to try some faces too!

Lin said...

I like "wacky face"!!

Crabby face is all about making what we call "yoda ears". You gotta flatten one or both ears to look grumpy.

Forever Foster said...

Wow! We had trouble remembering the pictures were of you and not Miss D!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Harley you copied Daisy's expressions furry well. We don't think you would ever do the crabby face as well as Daisy though!!
Luv hannah and Lucy xx xx

Sónia Mendes said...

I love all of Harley's faces. Tell me Harley, did you steal your mum's mascara?

Purrs from Gotchi

i beati said...

way cool dude from your admirerer Tandy th e lovely

Dma said...

certainly don't have to work on your handsome face...

Random Felines said...

VERY excellent. We don't think you should work on a crabby face... we love you just the way you are!!

Anonymous said...

Happy face - Dreamy face - can't decide which is my fav...

Two French Bulldogs said...

Job well done!
Benny & Lily

brokenteepee said...

Very good Harley. Maybe you are just not a crabilated cat

Kwee Cats and Art said...

You are such a handsome man-cat, Harley! I think the Wacky Face is my favorite though.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley I don't think you have it in you to be crabilated.

Meghann said...

I like the wacky face. Don't try to be like Daisy, she is cute, but you are Harley, and you are wacky :)

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you are learning to be a pawesome model! We love your face no matter what expression you have!

Admiral Hestorb said...

You precious boy! I love your face and expressions. Live seeing your fangs too. Moar!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Me and this iPod Harley. LOVE, not "live". I think from my tiny screen here, that I made a typo.

Devon said...

Harley, I'm curious.. do you have to be trained to make these faces or does your mommy just catch you doing them?

BumbleVee said...

Wacky is always good Harley....

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We don't think yoo can do a crabby face because yoo haf neffur been crabilated! Yoor just a happy guy. Wacky Face is cute.

Unknown said...

Harley, Yous the Man! Me loves all your faces!
Kisses
Nellie

Amber-Mae said...

You are very expressive, Harley! I LOVE all of them!

LP said...

Or your Wacky Face could be your Batty Face 'cause we think you kinda look like Count Dracula!In a good way...
the critters in The Cottage

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome faces!

Sparkle said...

Harley, I am not sure you CAN look crabilated! You have to THINK crabilated first, and that may be beyond you.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

We are so admiring your face!
You are always have a lovely smile!

Lorenza said...

Harley!
Sure you have lots of expressions!
The wacky one is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

All ur faces is very cyoots. :)

Marilia said...

Daisy, you´re so expressive!!!! I love your faces!

The Island Cats said...

Haha! We love your wacky face the best, Harley!!

Mr. Hendrix said...

those are great expressions Harley! it is good to study someone who is good at what they do. that is the best way to learn. that is why I study Max...

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We love all your faces!

one of Fae's humans said...

Harley, you don't need to try to study Daisy, you've had your own awesome facial expressions all along! :)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Great expressions, Harley!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We don't think our comment showed up yesterday, but we like your wacky face the best!

The Crew said...

Hahahaha! Harley, we love all your faces!!

Samantha & Mom said...

You are a very quick learner Harley! we especially love your Wacky Face!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, we love all of your facial expressions! You are very handsome!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky

Related Posts with Thumbnails