Thursday, May 26, 2011

How Does THAT Work? Monkeys!

Today I am posting a SPECIAL edition of How Does THAT Work!? I will EXPLAIN why I WANT to have my very OWN PET MONKEY!
MONKEYS are COOL! If I had a PET MONKEY, I could go into OUTER SPACE with him. This is BAKER the monkey. She went into outer SPACE and returned ALIVE after a 15 MINUTE flight! ALBERT was the FIRST monkey in space. Monkeys are space HEROES! I am SAD that some of the Space Monkeys had to give their lives to make space flight SAFER.
If I had a MONKEY FRIEND, I could attend MOVIE PREMIERES! I am not 100% CERTAIN that my COWBOY gear is the CORRECT fashion for a movie PREMIERE.
I could join a MONKEY BAND!
If I had MORE than ONE monkey FRIEND, we could play BOARD GAMES together!
Wouldn't you like to have a PET MONKEY, too?!!!
Share/Bookmark

38 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Well, I could do without the board games...

Lisa Kolosey said...

Welll, ummmm...monkeys are kind of creepy, Harley. I guess it's a mancat thing.
~Lisa Co9T

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

MONKEY!!!!!! Monkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonk.....

Yes, a monkey-pet would be a Very Good Idea. Sadly, my OTW REFUSES to get me one, no matter how balefully I STARE at her. I hope you mommy is a better human-servant!

~Jack

Karen and Gerard said...

I enjoy watching the monekeys at the zoo but really wouldn't want one in my house. They are messy, noisy, troublesome (full of mischief) and stubborn.

I learned all this from Reading Kasey To The Rescue about a therapy monkey: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2010/12/kasey-to-rescue-by-ellen-rogers.html

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Harley! You are so cute in your space suit! You know, I always wanted a monkey too :-) Soooo, I got one as an app on my iPad ;-D

Link Bartholomew said...

But Harley, can't you play board games with Daisy? Maybe you could pretend your sister is a monkey.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think you want a monkey friend to drive Daisy a little more crazy!

Mom Paula

Admiral Hestorb said...

Harley, I think if you had to share your home with one you would change your mind.

You look absolutely the most handsome mancat ever in your cowboy suit! ♥

Helene said...

I was waiting for an explanation. And now we have it.
I like "pretend your sister is a monkey."

i beati said...

fascinating

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think you'd soon get fed up with monkeys in the house Harley - they'd steal your food for a start.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Angel Simba said...

I don't think I would want to share Mom's attention with a monkey, Harley. But they are pretty funny!

Dma said...

you should absolutely have a pet monkey. there's no argument against it...

Random Felines said...

We don't think you would like having a monkey as much as you think you would. Besides, you already have to share your mom with Daisy - this would cut into your mom time!

Donna said...

I hope u can has a monkey!! :)

brokenteepee said...

You Mommeh is something else, Harley. But I think that monkey might steal your nip bananner!

Kali and Aswell said...

I thinked I wanted a monkey too until Hannah and Lucy sayed a monkey would maybe eated the food! I like to eat my foods!

It is already too bad I had to share with Aswell. He do not eated too much though but I do liked to had all the food!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It sounds like you need more than a pet monkey but like a whole monkey gang of friends!

BumbleVee said...

not me......a friend of mine had a monkey .... it had to be diapered to guard against certain mishaps. It used to go crazy from time to time...and swing from curtain rods and hanging lamps... well, actually their house was a wreck! It could also be dangerous and kind of scary when it went berserk every so often... there was screaming and wildness....nope...no monkeys for me thanks......

Amber-Mae said...

OKAY that monkey in that dress looked scary. I am not that fond of monkeys to be honest with you. I don't really like anything about them. I'd prefer getting a kitten or a pet rabbit!

LP said...

We agree it is a convincing argument for sure and you fit right in with the monkeys and all their talents Harley.But we have a better idea (cause monkeys can be screechy poopy crazypants in a house so your Mama probably won't buy your argument); why don't you talk your Mama into buying both you and Daisy monkey suits!!? Then you could BE a monkey!How COOL would that be?!!
the critters in The Cottage

Anonymous said...

Someone is very clever with the photo editing.

Anonymous said...

Of Course...i want a monkey. but there is this word... "No" Have you heard it in your house? I don't like the "No" word.

Fuzzy Tales said...

How about a stuffed toy monkey, Harley? That would be better for your humans and definitely better for the poor monkey. :-)

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, we are with you! WE want a pet monkey, too! :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I don't know Harley, those monkeys look like they might make some purrty big messes!

You must come over and see the kitties!

Unknown said...

I'm not too sure about the Monkey may be a Sea Monkey....
Kisses
Nellie

The Crew said...

Personally, I think having a pet monkey would be great, but I know Mom would say no. She says it's already enough of a zoo around here.

Max S.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

My mos say´s that we DONT need a pet monkey , because I act like one :)

The Island Cats said...

Well, Harley, we don't know about the whole monkey thing, but if having one would make you happy, then go for it!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We don't think we would like a Monkey, but we think your Mom would love one. Maybe you and Daisy could save up your green papers and buy her one?

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Shaggy and Scout said...

We would love a pet monkey too!
Maybe one for each of us. But employees.
Personal butlers.
They could open the stinky goodness cans whenever we wanted and pour crunchies in the bowl at our command and get Greenies and Temptations for us too!
Yeah!

Ivan from WMD said...

Hmm, I never thought about getting a pet monkey. I had pet snails and a pet lizard at the old place. Now I have no pets, so maybe I do need a pet monkey.

It wouldn't bite me, would it? I have my sisters for that.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Well Harley we think you made a pretty good argument for having a pet monkey but we think that it would depend on the type of monkey you got. Because we saw on TV a big monkey and it climbed a building with a lady - that would be scary! And there were these other monkeys and they kept people in cages and chased them - and we like people because they give us food and toys and snuggles. So THOSE kinds of monkeys would be a bad choice, but the ones you showed would be a GOOD choice!

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, we are petitioning immediately for our own, personal monkeys. Thirteen of them.

Lorenza said...

Having a monkey friend sure makes life more entertaining!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Christine said...

"If I had a million dollars
(If I had a million dollars)
Well, I'd buy you a monkey
(Haven't you always wanted a monkey)"..Barenaked Ladies

one of Fae's humans said...

i think monkeys are interesting, especially the small ones that people sometimes have as pets. i don't think Fae would be happy with a monkey around, though. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails