Friday, May 13, 2011

I am Crabilated

Well, I am one crabby cat! Blogger has been down and I did not get to model my beautiful dress for you. I am going to go pout for a few minutes.
For anybuddy who still visits me today, I will leave you with another showing of one of my favorite videos: Catnip Reefer Madness.

If you cannot see the video, you can click here to watch it on Catster!
Share/Bookmark

49 Notes for Daisy:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We were annoyed that we could not see all our friends either!

brokenteepee said...

We are all crabilated!
I liked your movie. It made me smile

Your Daily Cute said...

I love this video, Daisy! What a classic. :)

Blogger had me crabilated since yesterday afternoon! Grrr. I'm glad it's fixed though.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, I hear ya. Blogger should change it's name to crabilated. I am crabby myself today. But, you always make me smile :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, Stoopit blogger = epic crabilated

We love your moovie. Mom said she saw it a long time ago and loved it, so she let us watch it :-)

bonks

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Boy, Daisy. You sure make the most crabilated face when you're crabilated. Tell your mommeh that video is my all-time favorite of hers and I do love to see Pixie again.

Don't be crabilated anymore, please. Go wear your finest feather boa and pearls for a while and you will feel better, I'm sure of it.

Marilia said...

Hahahah! I love this video!!!
Thanks for share Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have been crabilated too because we wanted to share our mum's good news with everybody and blogger made us wait.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We are not very happy with blogger either, but we love your video!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are so sorry not to be able to see your lovely outfit, Daisy. Please promise that you'll show it to us another time.

The Whiskeratti said...

Wavies Miss Daisy & Harley and Family.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL...This video make me laugh and laugh, Daisy !
And it's so good to be blog again : )
xoxo

Ivan from WMD said...

We are crabilated, too. Especially Caroline, who lost all but two comments! Fie on Blogger!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Daisy! We completely understand why you are crabilated! We are crabilated too about blogger. We hope that it doesn't happen again!!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I was so annoyed with blogger too. Its been such a pain today and I am so glad its back.. Hugs GJ x

Clooney said...

Oh Daisy! We are sorry that you didn't get to model for us with that bad Blogger! You do look so very cute when you are crabilated though and we LOVED your movie! This was the first time we saw it and it was AWESOME!

The Crew said...

Great video, Daisy. It was nice to see Pixie again.

Angel Simba said...

Blogger sux.

i beati said...

you have the same colorations and crabilated face as Pinky but she is not curly

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

don't worry!! We are all back now and eager to see your new dress!! You don't have to be "crabilated" any longer!
xoxoxo

Cara n Crew said...

Daisy, we don't blame you - we were craby about Blogger too. Sorry you could not model. Thanks for sharing your movie and giving us a good laugh :)

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and HOllie

Sparkle said...

Oh well, at least it gave you an excuse to run your video again! I remember seeing it a long time ago and it's hilarious!

BeadedTail said...

We missed our Daisy fix! We loved the video though starring you and Pixie!

Athena said...

I was crabilated too! So sorry that we could not see your dress -- I hope you will show it to us another time soon.

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, this is one of the first videos we saw with you...and it's STILL funny! Thanks for the giggle, we needed it.

The Daily Pip said...

I am pouting right along with you!

Your pal, Pip

The Island Cats said...

Well, we are crabilated too, Daisy!! The only thing that has made us uncrabilated is that we can see our furiends now.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE are crabilated too, but your movie helped

Lorenza said...

Catnip sure is addictive!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We feel crabilated too, 'cos we can't see yor beautiful dress.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

We agree...that was so annoying. Glad the problem if fixed now!

Sónia Mendes said...

Finally, Blogger is back up. I'm so sad I didn't get to see your fashion friday post :(

But the video is very cool. I loved it.

Purrs from Gotchi

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Blogger has been NORTY! Scott says he left Blogger years ago and transferred everything really easily to Wordpress.
We loved yoor moovie!

Marg said...

Goodness, you two sure had fun with that nip. It is great stuff. Everyone is mad at that norty Blogger.
That was a super video. Thanks for showing us.

Meghann said...

THAT was hilarious! Don't worry Daisy-er, Pansy, I'm sure you've learned your lesson, lol.
Have a great weekend,
Meghann and Arwen the Wonder Dog

Hannah and Lucy said...

We are all crabilated with Blogger too but your video helped to cheer us up.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

meowmeowmans said...

We were crabilated about Blogger yesterday, too, Daisy. You sure did a great job of showing your displeasure, beautiful girl!

Thank you for posting Catnip Reefer Madness -- it made us laugh, which helped alleviate some of our crabiness. :)

Lin said...

I was worried when I couldn't get Blogger to work, but then I found that even your blog didn't work and then I was really sad! Instead of sitting on the computer, I went outside and sat in the sunshine with Hobbes and Grace, so it ended well--even if I missed you!

LOVE the video! You kitties are really silly at your house!

BumbleVee said...

not to worry Daisy....we always show up..... no matter how long it takes blogger to get organized.... and, may I just say....I wish I could look as cute as you do when I am crabilated!

Val said...

Daisy,

I think your mom needs to give you some nip. Be careful though - don't get the munchies too bad - you don't want to ruin your wonderful figure.

Val

Donna said...

My hooman friend D.R. was all confoozed! She is better now, though. :)

Tamago said...

This video is just too funny!!!
Pansy modeling for Playboy made me laugh so much :-)

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, I loved loved loved that video. You are so talented and creative. Perfect for kittens and I hope every mama and daddy makes sure their itties see this. Daisy, what a super actor you are.

(pee ess: I was crabilated a LOT yesterday. It was awful when we couldn't go see our kitty family.)

♥♥♥♥♥

A few Good Cats said...

We don't blame you for being crabilated. Blogger really dropped the ball this time. Facebook probably gained some new humans as a result.

one of Fae's humans said...

lulz!

me and Fae's other human love your video. :)))

Maureen said...

Hope your crabilated-ness has now passed. I'll bet Blogger had MANY crabilated customers last week!!!

Jacqueline said...

That is a great video=Reefer Madness made our Mommy LOL!!...You are such a star, gorgeous Daisy!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, you are cute, even when you are crabilated! Thanks for sharing the movie - we loved seeing it again! And getting to see Pixie again - so sweet! You are both such talented actresses!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky

Related Posts with Thumbnails