Thursday, June 16, 2011

Drool Face

Do you see the drool on my chin? Okay, can you guess the reason I am drooling?
You are correct! It is treat time again!

Share/Bookmark

44 Notes for Daisy:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hey! Am I really first?
Treats are always a good thing to drool for. I drool when I get my purr box at full revs.
Flynn

Sparkle said...

I'm not very drooly, but when I think I am getting a treat, I lick my lips!

Amber-Mae said...

You call that a drool? Wait till you see mine! BTW, you have gorgeous eyes!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me drool too when I get treats :)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Alfie always drools for treats!

love Milo xx

We love LUNA said...

Bonjour chérie!
You are such a lucky girl!That treat looks delicious!
You are adorable in these pictures, I love your yes!
purrs
Luna

HH and The Boys said...

Woohooo... you know the meaning of "open wide." Great shot.

pawhugs, Max

Anonymous said...

If I saw a treat, I'd have drool, too! LOL

Marg said...

We drool sometimes too. Great picture of your wide open mouth ready for that yummy treat. Have a great day.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..You always ready, Daisy
I can see you open your mouth as wide as you can : )
xoxo

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's an excellent reason to drool!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We don't think we've ever drooled -our treats can't be as good as yours Daisy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Forever Foster said...

We have never seen a cuter dribbly treat face! I think that means you should get extra.

P.S. We laughed a lot at Harley's last post :)

Dma said...

i guessed that harley had finally sent you over the edge to the funny farm.

The Florida Furkids said...

We would drool too!


The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Andy, Kiefer and Gus said...

Hee Hee, you look like a baby bird getting fed when you nom your treats!

Raymond and Busby said...

Mmmm, treats!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yeah for treat time!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

You are a total cutie....with or without drool!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

LP said...

Daisy , you and Leo could open a drool factory and be set for life! You could call it, Drool is Cool! the critters in The Cottage

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, you lucky girl. You look like me drooling when I'm about to have chocolate :D

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hello Daisy bonkbonk flower, we never get to visit blogs much anymore. Mom is always busy, but we love coming to your bloggie all the time.
I love treats and I always make a big lick when I see it coming!

bonks to you and handsome Harley

Shaggy and Scout said...

You look like Mom when the pizza's done.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Yep, treats make us drool too, butnot as much as nip makes us drool!

Anonymous said...

your eyes...so mesmerizing!

Sarge Charlie said...

I would drool if I had a treat. I used you photo of Harley sending his wiener on my post.......

meowmeowmans said...

Oh yeah, treats make us drool, too! Have a great day, Daisy and Harley (and Mommeh, too)!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

What's a little drool among friends!

Willow said...

Daisy your drool face is the best. Getting all different kinds of treats is purrfect.

Marilia said...

HAhaha! Lovely Daisy!

Ivan from WMD said...

You have a cute little drool face, Daisy. The only one who drools here is my bro, who drools when he's very very happy.

brokenteepee said...

I don't blame you for drooling!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Treats are yummy! I love the 2nd picture :)

The Island Cats said...

Now we're drooling!

Donna said...

Noms are fun! :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

<<<<handing Daisy a napkin lol

Quill and Greyson said...

What's a little drool?

Two French Bulldogs said...

Can you get any cuter!
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

I can see it!
Treats make me do that too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Seth@ChaosHQ's said...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Hey, nothing wrong with drooling. Even us humans do it at times when we are given treats. You should see me with cookies Daisy.... I need a beach-towel for a bib.
I hope those treats were lip smacking good and I hope you get plenty more.

Mack said...

Daisy you are such a cuttie pie!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Great shot!

one of Fae's humans said...

Daisy, you make even drool look good. ;)

Maureen said...

Daisy, you look like a baby bird waiting to be fed! What a great photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails