Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Freshening Up

OHAI!!!!! You CAUGHT me FRESHENING up in the BATHROOM. I guess now I will have to SHARE my SECRET...
It is my special TOWEL! It keeps me SPIC'N'SPAN! That is why I LOVE my little TOWEL.
And I ENJOY PLAYING with my towel, too!
While I am FRESHENING up, I also CLEAN MY TOES! Somehow my TONGUE got MIXED up here!
Little towel, you are a GOOD buddy for keeping me CLEAN!
Now that I am CLEAN, who wants a HUG and KISS?!?!!
ps: Please do not TELL my DAD that I use his TOWEL sometimes. Even though I am pretty SURE he would not mind SHARING!

Share/Bookmark

52 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Harley, that is YOUR towel! Your male human is the one who is borrowing it!

Mr Puddy said...

My mom !!!! wanna give you lots of Kisses Harley
But could you keep your claws
Reday...Set..Go
xxxxxxxxxxx

PS : Mom ate tuna before do kisses, she hope you like the smell ; )

Jemma Chihuahua said...

In that case, Harley, we think you should demand that you get your OWN towel. You are a mancat now and deserve one.

one of Fae's humans said...

oh don't worry, i won't tell your dad. ;)

oh, and Harley? xoxo!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We'll have a kiss! And we're sure that your Dad is honoured to share his towel with you, Harley!

We're glad you're feeling better!

Purrs,
The Chans

HH and The Boys said...

I think sharing your towel with your day is a good way to conserve. There's nothing as heavenly as a favorite towel.

Pawhugs, Max

Karen and Gerard said...

Don't worry, Harley. Your secret is safe with us!

Dma said...

that looks like the best buddy towel ever. glad to hear you are feeling better.

Marg said...

Good idea Harley cleaning yourself on Dad's towel. I bet he could find another one if necessary. That is too cute how you are rubbing on the towel. Take care and hope all of you have a great day

The Island Cats said...

We think we need a little towel too!!

i beati said...

so that is your private place huh Harley cool.By the way a shout out from Tandy, Darlin, and Lovey

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, you are so cute hanging out and freshening up in the bathroom! It is nice of your Dad to let you borrow his towel! Even if he doesn't know.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky

Kwee Cats said...

Oh gosh! Piewhackits climbed over all of us! She sure wants to give you ((((hugs)))) and kisses oxoxoxoxoxo. Our Mumsy says she's second! We love to get into the basket of towels when they come out of the dryer, they are so nice and warm. We hope you has a happy day :-)

The Meezers or Billy said...

that is YOUR towel, your dad can get another one. lol

Anonymous said...

your secret is safe with me...LOL!

Kali and Aswell said...

I do not know... sometimes peoples is very funny about sharing!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We're sure your Dad would be excited to know you use his little towel rather than your Moms Harley!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Cat said...

I'd love a hug and kiss from you Harley!!! You are so adorable :-)

Lin said...

Those hand towels are perfect for wrestling, Harley. Grace sits on ours and our dad gets grossed out saying "she leaves butt marks" on it! Sheesh. Those dads don't get it.

I hope you are feeling better. I read on FB that you were barfin. Oh, that is not fun. Get well soon!

Raymond and Busby said...

We think that is very manly that you share a towel with your Dad, Harley.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Our mom will take a hug and a kiss, Harley! And we promise we won't say a word to your dad about you and the towel!

Unknown said...

I'm Angel and my moomeh gets made when I play with her yarns. I take them apart. I do everything I can to try to put them back together, but she kept taking them back and almost cried about something called, "Suri Alpaca," it must be a veerrra expensive yarn. It even had shinies on it. I felt bad, but it's soooooo soft and yummy.

Athena said...

Harley, I think it's great how clean you keep yourself wif your towel! I am sure your dad would not mind if he knew. My brofur uses my mama's towel to make a nest and she doesn't mind.

Anonymous said...

You got it - hugs and kisses!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

HUGE kisses for sweet little Harley! We think yoor dad would share anything wiv yoo, 'cos yoo are such a cute boy.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am certain that your person is honored. Unless he is like ours and then maybe not. Still you are too cute Harley!

Petrecere Burlaci said...

What a great cat, it is adorable. I want so much to have a cat like that at home...i love her

LP said...

That towel has your name on it Harley.We are certain your Dad understands by now that everything in the house belongs to you and Daisy first and anything which might not catch your fancy can be for the humans...besides how could he refuse your cuteness??!
Mitalee, Esme and Tulip send you kisses :)
the critters in The Cottage

Amber-Mae said...

You really know how to keep yourself clean huh?

brokenteepee said...

Good grooming is very important, Harley. Good for you!

Katnip Lounge said...

As long as you leave his toofbrush alone...

The Crew said...

My Dad shares everything with me, so I think your Dad will share his towel with you, too.

George

Your Daily Cute said...

It looks like you are feeling better, Harley.

You are looking so fresh and so clean!

The Florida Furkids said...

We won't tell!! Sometimes we sleep on Daddy's clothes and pillow but we never tell him!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Ha! Ha! Are you sure dad hasn't found any of your kitty furs yet?

Donna said...

O hai! That is neat. I love towels, too! :)

Ann said...

your secret is safe with me Harley.

Shaggy and Scout said...

It's even more special cuz you use it Harley!

CCL Wendy said...

Yes, I agree that it is your towel now, Harley -- no matter who owned it before.

You are so adorable, I don't know how your parents stand it!

It's those big, wide eyes of yours -- they're irresistible!

Anonymous said...

Just keep away from his toothbrush!

Marilia said...

Wow Harley! You´re so gourgeous and fashion!! We have one towel for all...
Kisses

Noll's Nip said...

Towel? What towel? ;)

Willy said...

Willy hates cats. Hope there aint one using my towel.

10-4 Willy

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, you are a very well groomed mancat! We would like hugs and kisses!

Lorenza said...

Sure that towel makes you feel refreshed!
I won't tell your dad about it!
Promise!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Quill and Greyson said...

He doesn't need to know...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Harley, we are sure Dad wont mind ya usin his towel. But ya probly shouldnt use his toothbrush...

Linda said...

Hey, I have my favorite towels, too.

Link Bartholomew said...

I hope your Diddy is not putting that towel on his face. It's probably best that you tell him, Harley...

Clooney said...

Behind every great-smelling Mancat...is a fresh little towel or towelette (as you'd say in French, Harley). Thanks for sharing.

Seth@ChaosHQ's said...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ You really have me believing that it's really the cats house - your owners just pay the mortgage. :)
Enjoy the towel. If you look around the house, I am sure that you are bound to find a closet full of them... linen heaven!!

Maureen said...

Awwwww... you are such a sweetie, I am sure he doesn't mind black and white hairs on his clean face... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails