Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hairy Tongue

I TRIED to model Daisy's brown WIG, but I had a big PROBLEM!
HAIRS in the MOUTH! AAAIIIEEEEEE!

Share/Bookmark

43 Notes for Daisy:

Donna said...

Hee hee hee! I sorry that happened to u. :)

The Island Cats said...

Oh Harley...you aren't supposed to eat it!!

Lin said...

Hahaha! Daisy makes it look easy, doesn't she? :)

Teddy Westlife said...

Hairs in your mouth are No Good!

Marg said...

That is Ok Harley. You wouldn't have looked very good as a brunette. We like you just fine just how you are. Bet that hair wasn't any fun. Have a great day.

Freya's Staff said...

EEEW! YUK!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hmmmm. It sounds liek you may need to improve your modelling technique, Harley...!

The Florida Furkids said...

EWWWWWWW!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

The Kewl~Kitty~Krew said...

Hiya Guys~!!! We've so missed you! Google deleted our other blog, but we made mom make us a new one, so stop by...

Hannah and Lucy said...

Did the hair get in your mouth and make you cough Harley? Try a drink of water.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

LP said...

Luckily you weren't "trying it on" while eating soup Harley.Hair in the soup is an even bigger eeewwwwwwww, aiiiiieeeeee !!!
the critters in The Cottage :P

Quill and Greyson said...

Happens here all the time, and they call me the long hair...

Dma said...

were you trying to use it as a beard?

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

*MOL*
U look so funny Harley !!!

The Crew said...

Now you see why it's so hard for girls to take care of long hair!

Joanne Olivieri said...

That is no fun, Harley. Kinda gross, huh? :D

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

MEOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

Kwee Cats said...

Eeeeeeeuuuuuuuwwwwwww Harley! Hair in your mouth IS so yuuuuuukey! Maybe you need to model short hairs, or hairs in pony tails :-)

Mumsy says you still be soooooo cute :-)

BumbleVee said...

aacckkkk! yucky.......

brokenteepee said...

Are you sure you were not trying to EAT it?

Helene said...

I don't know why I thought what I did but I can see I am the only one....made me laugh :-)

On the other hand, that will make a heck of a hairball, Harley.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Ha ha ha! That's funny, Harley :) I think you look better without the extra hairs!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Yukky!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh yuck! Do not swallow them--they could be bad for you!

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, do what I do...I use Mommy's long hairs to floss! You grab a mouthful, chomp down and drag the hairs through your teefs...when Mommy starts to squeal I know they're REALLY getting clean.

Katnip Lounge said...

oh, the wig might not squeal.

~ Johnny.

Link Bartholomew said...

Oh nooooos!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

MOL! Hairs in the mouth are not fun!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That looks more like a good play toy for you instead of an accessory. But ask Daisy first!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh dear Harley, maybe you should leave the wigs to Daisy.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I would feel the same way, Harley!
~ Malachi

Mr Puddy said...

Ha..Ha..Ha...You are so silly, Harley
love you
xoxo

Willow said...

Harley hair is yuck on the tongue try lick, lick, licking it away from your mouth with your paw.

Sparkle said...

Hairs in the mouth are definitely worse than furs in the mouth. Although my human tends to think just the opposite!

Anonymous said...

HAHA...poor guy, better stick to the tool belt!

Athena said...

yucky! That is no fun at all!

Lorenza said...

Haaaaa!
Not funny, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Did you roll on your side and bunny-kick it? Maybe brunette is not your color. Try something a little more blonde next time. Purrs.

Your Daily Cute said...

I think you would make a better blonde anyway, Harley. Better contrast with your cow spots.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Your killing us with that wig!
Benny & Lily

one of Fae's humans said...

well, Harley.... the wig wasn't suppose to go IN your mouth in the first place! i'm sure it tasted nasty! worst potential hairball ever!

Maureen said...

Ahahaha! Oh Harley! I just LOVE the faces you make!

Seth@ChaosHQ's said...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ "hair in mouth" nope, can't say I know what that is like. ::Seth looks in mirror:: With what little hair I do have left, I am hoping it stays put, heck... I am even afraid to comb it!
Hey... I may need to borrow that wig one day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails