Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am Fuzzy!

Since I am a Devon Rex kitty, I have fuzzy-wuzzy hairs that go every which way. I am not smooth and silky, but more fuzzy and soft like a well-loved teddy bear.
I even have funny, frizzledy hairs inside my ears!
Here is a close up of my ears. I think there is some wax in there, too!

Share/Bookmark

38 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

And you give us a warm and fuzzy feeling, Daisy!

Mr Puddy said...

Miss Daisy, I like the curly fur in your ears ! Very Cute : )
xoxo

Unknown said...

The only thing better than a well-loved teddy bear is a well-loved kitty! Great photos.

The Island Cats said...

We like your curly ear furs, Daisy...and your wax!

Forever Foster said...

Your curly frizzies are very cute. Our mum imagines that your coat feels like the furs on a teddy bear she had when she was little, that her dad had when he was little, that his mum had when she was little! :)

Marg said...

Daisy, that first picture is just lovely. That is one of our favorite pictures of you. We are sending tons of purrs that your test results are good today. Take care.

SheHasCuteShoes! said...

My Rex Manning has wavy hair too. And I'm not sure how he would go having his ears cleaned ;)

Hannah and Lucy said...

You ears are furry cute Daisy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Martha said...

These cute photos make me understand why people call this type of cats "wonderful toys") It's so not because they don't take the creatures seriously, but because they enjoy their funny characteristics)

Dma said...

fuzzy wuzzy was a... cat?

Vanillabeanseed said...

Oh my, what fuzzy ears you have. All the better to hear us with? You are so cute Daisy! :D

Raymond and Busby said...

You are wonderfully fuzzy Daisy!

Lin said...

Such a pretty cat. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We think fuzzy looks good on you! Mommy thinks your eyes are beyootiful and I agree! We hope you pass your test! Keep us updated. Purrs.

Kali and Aswell said...

You has cool furs!!

Some peoples like to notice we furs too! We is both cockapoos but my furs is more cocker and Aswell's is more poo!!!

Ha ha ha!!! Aswell is a poo-puppy!!

Chrissie said...

I like your fuzzy ears, Miss Daisy. But I especially like to see your curly whiskers. I'll bet they're very tickley.

LP said...

Daisy , do you have curly nose hairs too? 'Cause some cats do!At lest we've heard the humans say that. We think. Anyhoo...we knows all about the devon furs and we think they are the best furs in the cat world with all their curly softness! :)


the critters in The Cottage

The Meezers or Billy said...

we love your curly fuzzy furs!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We like your fuzzy wuzzy furrs Daisy.

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, your mom got some amazing photos of your and your ears!!

We sure hope your test reports will come back saying you are fine and healthy.

purrs,
Cookie

Thanks for all the good advice and purrs. My sight is returning.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Cute fuzzy ears Daisy!!!

brokenteepee said...

Uh, thank you for sharing your ear wax with us today. I think

Two French Bulldogs said...

We bet you would make a great fuzzy pillow
Benny & Lily

Motor Home Cats said...

We love your fuzzy-wuzziness.

Cody and Gracie

Sparkle said...

Daisy, that is not nice of your human to take photos of your ears if they are dirty! My human has never petted a Devon Rex, but she has hung out with a Cornish Rex and says their fur is lovely to touch - like lamb fur! Is yours kind of like that too?

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

You are such a cute Fuzzy girl Daisy !!!

Kwee Cats said...

Daisy, you gots such sweet fuzzy! And, you need to know you are in danger! You be in danger of getting wuzed and cuddled up by our Mumsy!

Cara n Crew said...

"...more fuzzy and soft like a well-loved teddy bear." That is so sweet, Daisy, we love that line! You are very cute with all of your curly furs!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hello Missie Daisy, YOu are fuzzy and wuzzy too. Buuuut, you are not a caterpillar and not a bear. You are a very cute kittygirl

bonks

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, your furs are very special just like you! Our mommy wishes she could feel your fuzzy wuzzy furs!

Willow said...

Daisy you are a true fashionista as the fuzzy look is in demand and you pull it off quite well.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Lovely photos, Daisy!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are as a loveable as a fuzzy soft teddy bear!

GLOGIRLY said...

I wonder if I can get a perm to make my furs look like yours!

Anonymous said...

♫ *´”)
, ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ♫ ♪
(¸.•´ (¸.• ♫ ♪ Miss Daisy, you are certainly a very photogenic.

CCL Wendy said...

Hmmmm! Very interesting! It's not often I see pictures of kitties' inner ears on their blogs.

Your furs are very different indeed. No wonder you are called "Daisy the Curly Cat".

Anonymous said...

My gosh I guess you are a curly cat!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

As you can tell, we is just cat-chin up visiting! We Cornish and even Disco the Sphynx have the same grizzled hairs in their ears, too. Teri lurves it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails