Thursday, July 14, 2011

Solve the Riddle!

We have not done a riddle in a very long time. Are you ready for one today? I think so.
What asks no questions, but receives lots of answers?
After you have thought for a looooong time, you may press the answer button to see if you are correct. Good luck!

Share/Bookmark

38 Notes for Daisy:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

*mol*
That was a good one !!!
No , me and mom didn´t guess right :(

Mr Puddy said...

MOL.. I guess It's Harley
Silly Me : )
xoxo

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oh, Daisy. I hardly ever get these right. Professor Daisy would give me a BAD grade! But maybe you would give me a treat if I try harder next time?

Karen and Gerard said...

I think this is the first riddle of your I actually got right! I have a cat joke today that I think you will like!

HH and The Boys said...

I finally had to peek at the answer. I couldn't come up with one. Good one.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Lin said...

SCCCCCOOOORRRE!! (That is my World Cup sound for today) I got it right!!

Whew! I was biting my nails too.

Loki said...

O hai, Daisy!

Dat very funny. I wuz gonna say "The lady at the desk at the vet hoo thinks she knowz efurrything."

But I fink she just giving answers to questions I no asking cuz I no want to knows about them.

Andy, Kiefer and Gus said...

MOL - we got it right with The Human's help.

We like your riddles!

Hugs and Purrs

Dma said...

i have to admit i did not think very long before i hit the button. sorry.

Unknown said...

You got me there, Daisy!

Kizzie

Unknown said...

Dear Daisy,
Me did not even wait, me knew that yous would have a great picture answer and YOU DID!
Yous rocks!
Kisses
Nellie

LP said...

Well we would have never guessed that right! But Esme likes to take the phone of the hook just to hear it "talk" !
the critters in The Cottage

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Naw--we did not get it! But we liked it!!!

Chesney Cats said...

We didn't get it right, but we have missed your riddles...

Kali and Aswell said...

I thinked that is the first one of your riddles that She getted without even cheating!

Sparkle said...

Daisy, it is too early in the morning for riddles for me - my mind was blank...

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Daisy!

MOL. We guessed it (hooray)!

We sure hope you, Harley and Mommeh have a great day.

Hugs!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That was a tricky one, Daisy! But, I guess right :)

Anonymous said...

Oh GOOD one - I didn't get it...

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, that was a good one!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We got it! we are surprised that we did!

brokenteepee said...

You are too clever for this goat!

BeadedTail said...

That was a good one Daisy! We didn't get it.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well, we didn't guess right! Good one Daisy!

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

You were too smart for us today but meditating on the big yellow button was relaxing.

The Florida Furkids said...

You got us!! We had to look at the answer!!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Willow said...

Daisy I was tricked I thought it was going to be Google. I try to talk into the phone too to see who is there.

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee, we had ti think about that for a while,Mom too ;) But then we guessed the right answer!!! Whew ;)
That was a good one ;) heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Hi Daisy. You look so sweet with that little paw curled up like that. Usually, I am terrible at riddles. So I was delighted when I guessed yours right! You are such a sweet girl. Thank you for coming to visit me.

who wouda thunk it?? said...

YAY!! I gotted it right!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We were stumped on that riddle Daisy.

A few Good Cats said...

Good one, Daisy!

Kwee Cats said...

We guessed it! We guessed it! Ummmm, the one in the answer picture, is that your very own? Your very own personal one? Like Harley can't use it? That'd be cool.

Thank you, Daisy! This were fun!
=^~^=

Lorenza said...

No luck with this riddle!
Good one!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

GLOGIRLY said...

I like Mr. Puddy's answer.

In our house, the telephone doesn't get many answers either!!! : )

xo
Katie

Angel Prancer Pie said...

MOL! Too funny! Happy Friday, Daisy and Harley!

We love LUNA said...

I love this game!
However I think I didn't the correct answer.Anyway it's cool!
That second shot is so sweet!
purrs
Luna

Maureen said...

Ha! You got me! I didn't get that one...

Related Posts with Thumbnails