Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Paw, it is CLEAN!

What do you mean, I have dirts on my paw?!?!
It is clean, SEE?

Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

I can't believe anyone would accuse you of having anything less than pristine paws, Daisy!

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, I know you are very tidy and your paws would be clean and smell like flowers.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Absolutely, delightfully, utterly clean, Daisy!

Mr Puddy said...

OOPS ! After see your paws, I have to hind my paws quickly , No way I let anyone see it..tee..heh..You know what I mean ; ) well I'm a boy !
xoxo

Smudge said...

Sometimes, when I come out of the litterbox I leave little pieces of litter scattered here and there that were stuck in my paws. Mom and dad huff and make noise, but that's just them. Mom especially hates it when she finds litter in their bed!!

The Island Cats said...

Dirty paw on Daisy?? Never!!

Lin said...

Well, they're clean now that you've wiped them off on the counter!!

Marg said...

That paw certainly looks clean to us. We are sure all your paws are extremely clean. Take care all of you and have a fun day.

Admiral Hestorb said...

NO way those paws aren't always clean. You are very fastidious!

Selina said...

You haz a cute paw, Daisy! :) (AND it's clean! MOL)

Dma said...

someone owes you an apawolgy.

Raymond and Busby said...

Your paw passes inspection, Daisy!

fambly kittens said...

They are immaculate!

Unknown said...

I am overcome by the cuteness of your toeses!
Kisses
Kozmo

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Smart girl.

now did you wash behind your ears as well?

BumbleVee said...

looks squeaky clean to me.....

Two French Bulldogs said...

How the heck did that happen?
Benny & Lily

We love LUNA said...

oh yes, for sure it's clean so you are a lady, don't worry about your paws okay.
You are charming my sweet Daisy!
purrs
Luna

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you are very clean Daisy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Nope, no dirt at all.
Clean and pretty!

LP said...

Daisy,now you can reach out and TOUCH someone! Teehee.

the critters in The Cottage xo

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We dosen't see any dirt. Jusr pretty Daisy toes

brokenteepee said...

You are, I am sure, always, dirtless

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Your paw looks very clean to us, Daisy! Nice and pink!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Of course you have clean paws!

The Florida Furkids said...

We know you wouldn't accept anything less than a purrfectly clean paw!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

catladydiary.tumblr.com said...

Dirt? I see no dirt!

Rose Clearfield said...

It's tough to keep your paws clean, but I'm sure that you do a good job, Daisy!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Looks clean to us, Miss Daisy! Probably Harley's imaginashun.

one of Fae's humans said...

Daisy, your paws are very clean! MUCH cleaner than Iggy's paws.... UGH, i swear mancats are as dirty and messy as human men!

Ann said...

looks clean to me Daisy. I think you are being set up

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We don't think you would ever have dirty paws Daisy.

Kat said...

Why of course it's clean! We felines are known for our scrupulous cleanliness, aren't we?

Marilia said...

Yes Daisy!!! Your paws are very clean!!! Kisses

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

Daisy, those are white glove clean!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I don't see any dirt!

Truffle

Your Daily Cute said...

I love kitty feets!

Fluffy and Heather said...

We see your paw Daisy! No doubt that it's squeaky clean!

Kali and Aswell said...

if you paws is all black you do not had to clean they too much.

The Crew said...

Daisy, we know you would never allow any dirts on your paw!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

looks clean to me!

Maureen said...

Ha! Great expression! And yes, very, very clean!

Related Posts with Thumbnails