Friday, November 18, 2011

Modeling Fun!

Daisy thinks she can model BETTER than I can. The TRUTH is I just like to have FUN when I model. FIRST, I will PROVE that I can take a GOOD photo in my WOOLY HAT.
WHEEEEEE! I can make the ear FLAPS swing all AROUND just by moving my HEAD! Now this is FUN!
Time for a BIG SMILE! See my FANG?
WOOOHOOOO! Since I model with TOYS sometimes I get CARRIED AWAY!
This is a GOOD hat.

Share/Bookmark

57 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Mr H - you make modeling look enjoyable. Won't be getting me in a hat like that anytime soon though.

Have a good weekend friends.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You're pretty good lookin' in that hat Mister Harley.

The WriggleButts said...

Nice hat, Harley! I think you're good model!

HH and The Boys said...

The modeling you do is a different, yet wonderful, kind of modeling. I do love that hat.

pawhugs, Max

Spunky and Manny said...

It's nice you have fun modeling!

Smudge said...

Oh, sure- you GO with your little hat, Daisy! Hrmpphh! I guess I should be ashamed...

Marg said...

Oh Harley, you are something else. Good boy for holding still for at least 15 seconds. That is the best hat ever. Take care.

Forever Foster said...

You're a super duper model, buddy.

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Harley, we would much rather play with that hat than wear it!!

Lisa + current cat said...

Harley, you look all cute and fun in that hat!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you're a very good model! do you and daisy want to come to our nap pile today?

i beati said...

I cannot stop lauughing

Dma said...

i'm not going to compare you with daisy in terms of modeling but i will say i don't think anyone could have modeled that hat any better...

Hannah and Lucy said...

When we first looked at your picture Harley we thought you were wearing plaits!! Thank goodness we realised it was a hat.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your approach to modellig is clearly very different from Daisy's, Harley! Fun is good!

Purrs,
The Chans

Lin said...

Harley, you are WORKIN' that hat!!

Sparkle said...

That is one strange looking hat, Harley! But you know how to make the most of it!

Janet said...

You're a manly kind of model, Harley!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! happy MODEL Fashion Friday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I'm glad you have fun modeling, Harley! You look good in that hat :)

Donna said...

I like ur hat! :)

The Daily Pip said...

Looking good, Harley!

Your pal, Pip

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You did have fun with that hat. I think that's the best reason to model!

Pip said...

You sure knows how to has a good time, Harley!
Tells you mommeh that me appreciates her information on the funhouse!

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, you are a great model. But your modeling is of a different style than Daisy's! :)

Hugs to you both!

Unknown said...

Harley! Wow man! You really know how to turn a hat into a toy and that it got captured on film - pawsome!
You Rock!
Kozmo

Anonymous said...

Harley you are a silly-billy!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Tehe Harley thank´s for tips on how to model with a hat , I guess that it´s soon will be time for me to model in a Santa hat ??

Luxington said...

That hat is pawsome!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

And what is he making you do? BOL
Benny & Lily

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are a great model Harley! It's even better when what you are modeling turns into a toy!

Katnip Lounge said...

The mark of every good model Harley is to showcase the versatility of a piece...you GO!

Cat said...

Oh Harley you are great!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, you are just too funny!

Truffle and Brulee

Link Bartholomew said...

That's why I can't model. I always try to eat my outfit!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Great hat Harley. It looks like it would be good for bunny kicking too.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Looks like a really good hat and toy all in one!

LP said...

Harley you truly are crazypants! That protruding fang especially made us smile.Silly boy!

the critters in The Cottage xo

Andy, Kiefer and Gus said...

Harley, why do you model with toys instead of with treats? We think treats would be much better...

The Florida Furkids said...

Fashionable and fun - that hat is super!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Your Daily Cute said...

I think you did an excellent job, considering you were modeling a hat with two cat toys attached to it.

Daisy Deadhead said...

Harley is beautiful, and his fangs too!!! ((kisses))

:)

Teddy Westlife said...

Somehow I think that you and Teddy would get along great, Harley.

GLOGIRLY said...

Harley, you look like you're ready for the winters up here in Minnesota! You are way overdressed for sunny Florida.
; ) Katie

Marilia said...

Harley... you are very funny!
Love you!

Rose Clearfield said...

You are a great model, too, Harley! You always have so much fun.

BumbleVee said...

Hey Harley...I'm with you. No matter what we are doing...if it isn't fun....why bother doing it at all? I think it's great that you enjoy yourself so much....wheeeeeeee.....!!

We love LUNA said...

You are so charming in these pictures, I love your new hat, it's adorable!
purrs and love
Luna

=^..^= said...

MOL. We're totally digging those fangs!

~Slash & Bronzy

A Tonl said...

Allie: ooooh I just MUST know Daisy's couturier! Such FASHIONABLE clothing (okay, you too Harley).

FaRADaY: Ignore her Harley! She's what Mommy callz pre-TEN-shus! MOL!!

Maxwell: an' we thinks dat hat's a very MANCATLY hat, we do!

Mr Puddy said...

Ha..Ha...Ha...I like the WHEEEEEE !!!! one !
and at the end, You can use it as a toy : )
" Bunny Kick " will be purrfect action for the hat. Harley ; )

Cat said...

Oh Harley, you are soooo schmexay....can I call you Harley Boone?? Put the hat back on! Put the hat back on!! Paaaaaleeeze!! Purrs, Tiny

Anonymous said...

Hahaha you look great Harley!! =^..^=

Kali and Aswell said...

We is practicing too model too!!!

She buyed we Christmas shirts and we is wearing they good but we do not sitted too good for pictures yet but we will when She's camera gets not exhausted.

The Crew said...

That's a good hat to put the bitey on!

one of Fae's humans said...

that hat makes you look so mancatly handsome, Harley. :)

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yer not gonna beleeve it, but we have the same identikal hat! Mao's bin waring it. He looks a little more dignifide than Harley does!

Related Posts with Thumbnails