Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Fishie Flakes!

Since it is almost Thanksgiving, I am going to show you something I am thankful for... more fishie flakes!
I was almost OUT, so my Mommeh got me and Harley two more jars! She says these are good treats for me; since each jar holds only an ounce, she can give me lots of treats and not feed me too many calories all at once. I say hooray for more treats!
Look, I see a flake now!
TIMBER!
Does any other cat like dried bonito flakes?
Share/Bookmark

55 Notes for Daisy:

Mr Puddy said...

Daisy, I wish I could taste it !
Never see they sell in Australia
But just see you eat it, I'm drooling !!!!

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, we don't get them here in New Zealand either, but we would love to try them too.

Mickey's Musings said...

We have not tried them, but we bet they would taste good :)
After all, we do like food !! heehee

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

pook555 said...

Those bonito flakes are the best (according to the kitties in this house - all of them, no exceptions). Meowmy has to hide them in a cabinet we can't get to, otherwise we will eat through the container to get to them MOL!

Forever Foster said...

I love bonito flakes very very much. Lookit that tower of goodness, you lucky ladycat!
-Suey.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I say as Mr Puddy , I wish I could taste it !
Never see they sell in Sweden :(
Have a purrfect tuesday :)

Marg said...

Look at those eyes all crossed looking at that flake. We have never tried the flakes but sure would like to do that some day. Bet they are yummy. Take care.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yes! #1 gets them for us too!

HH and The Boys said...

I've never seen those either. I'm gonna have HH look for them in the store. That picture of you makes them look soooooo good.

pawhugs, Max

i beati said...

That is a blessing still cannot see that cat boggles my mind

The WriggleButts said...

We haven't seen any either, but we probably would like them! On the other paw, Mom bought us 4legged our very own turkey, so we're thinking we'll get lots of noms very soon. We think it's very appropriate we got a turkey when it's almost turkey day in the US. We think.

Kisses,
Virus and Hyssing

Lin said...

I've personally never tried them, but I'll bet my kitties might like them in their stocking for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Terrific photos and no, my kitties don't like fish - they only like "bird"...

Dma said...

i may have to try those as treats for the boyz and myself. if you watch iron chef, iron chef michiba uses bonita for just about every competition to create his 'broth of vigor.'

Admiral Hestorb said...

Boy they look YUMMY, Daisy. By the way, you have such nice muscular arms.

Cory said...

We've never had them...but I bet when our good pal Chey sees all those fishy flakes she'll be teleporting over and on Friday we'll Find Chey at your house!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We don't get those in the UK, which is a pity 'cos they look delishus.

Thank yoo for coming to my gotcha celebration! Alfie xx

Cat said...

We've never heard of them before...I wonder if we can get them in Canada?

Jean(ie) said...

Thos sound yummy! Bonita is a tasty fish...

Hannah and Lucy said...

We've never ever seen them in the UK but next time Mum calls at a Pet Store we will ask her to enquire.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Bonita Stuffing in the Turkey could be meowvalous fur us meowsters!

Jenna and Sissy said...

We haven't tasted bonito flakes. Our human doesn't buy treats. Sissy would only eat treats otherwise.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We have never tried those.

Ivan from WMD said...

We've never heard of these but I'm sending my mom out now.

Donna said...

My Dad's pet fish like teh flakes. :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, you know I go crazy for fishy flakes! It's all that saved me the summer Ichiro came and I would not eat anything! Oh and we no longer get those fishy flakes but purchase them in the large bags from a place online because I eat too many too fast! Those three jars would not even last a month!

Unknown said...

Me has never ever seen those. And they is TUNA! Me is asking Mommy to gets me some for Christmas
Kisses
Nellie

las794 said...

Minnie LOVES tuna flakes! They're her daily 5 o'clock treat. :)

brokenteepee said...

I am a vegetarian goat so they don't appeal to me. I am sure the Farm cats would like them, though.

Sweet Purrfections said...

We've never tried those yet! We'll have to get Mom Paula to go get us some.

Truffle and Brulee

Two French Bulldogs said...

If you want to share a box that's fine
Benny & Lily

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh Miss Daisy they lookz sooooo deeeelishous.... Where doez your mom get them???? Maybe we can get sum too ?????
You are so lucky your mom findz such wonderful Treatz fur you ^..^
Purrz~

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, those sure look nommy, Miss Daisy! We would venture to guess that Moosey and Sammy would like those. :)

Sparkle said...

We've never tried bonito flakes - we are being gypped!

Team Tabby said...

You could count on us liking those fishy flakes.

Wow, you won't run out of them anytime soon, and that's good!

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

Our Christmas in July santa friend sent us a little package of them. The mean biped hid them in the fridge because we tried to rip off the cabinet door where she hid them the first time. They are very additive.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We haven't had any of these bonito flakes. Maybe we will get some for Christmas! ;)

The Florida Furkids said...

We LOVE fishy flakes!!! You're so lucky to have 3 containers of them!! That's a lot to be thankful for.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Marilia said...

Hmmmmm!
I hope the taste would be nice the name of flakes.
In portuguese BONITO is pretty!!!
Kisses
Marilia and Bavarescats

The Island Cats said...

We've got some fishie flakes, Daisy, but we aren't as crazy about them as you are. Maybe we should send you ours!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are just so cute in this segment. <3

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lot of flakes. We can't get them here, but you are making us drool.

BeadedTail said...

We've never had those Daisy but if we can eat more and keep our lovely physiques they sound perfect!

LP said...

Daisy you are so sweet to look at. We bet you are just as tasty as those fishie flakes.Teehee.
We've never tried those bonito flakes and LP says she has never seen them...maybe they don't sell them in Vancouver...
Enjoy your treats kittehs!

the critters in The Cottage xo

Rose Clearfield said...

You're so lucky that your mom bought you and Harley more of them! I've never given them to any of my cats, but maybe I'll have to sometime.

TabbyNormal said...

Our mum tried the dried flakes with us before. Neither of us would partake. But they weren't that kind -- we are just betting yours are BETTER.

Cara n Crew said...

Yow! Daisy, you hit the treat jack-pot! our mom generally doesn't get us any kind of fishy treat cause it'll make Pip yak :p

Pip, smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

MeWowZa! That's quite a Thanksgiving Feast you have there, Daisy! Teri doesn't like anything fishy smellin' so we have yet to partake of such a delicacy!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

THATS a lot of fishy flakes! But no, we don't like them ourselfs. Poultry is our prefrence.

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Where do you get your treats? My uncle was told by the vet to lose a half a pound. Anything low in calories would be good for uncle Bob.
Sally An

Shaggy and Scout said...

No body here likes them!

GLOGIRLY said...

Those look like the best treats EVER!!! We can't find them here...but Glogirly gets me freeze dried salmon, which is probably very similar.
num!
xo Katie

Barbara said...

I've never heard of these before, I'm sure it's something our four would like to get their claws on! I love the expression on your face when you spot that flake, wonderful!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I suspect we'd like them!!

Kali and Aswell said...

I do not had fishie flakes! I had chickens!! And Aswell too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails