Thursday, December 29, 2011

Crowning Achievment

LOOK at what I FOUND! This FEATHERY crown! I think it is fit for a KING!
WHOOPSIE! My crown needs some ADJUSTMENT.
There, that is much BETTER. How do I LOOK?

"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown" Um, I do not KNOW what that MEANS. My head lies EASY.

Share/Bookmark

38 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

H - looks like you are practising your New Years outfits and poses.

Dude - we love your style.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Sparkle said...

Harley, you stole that from Queen Daisy, didn't you?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Umm...How do we say this Harley? Some things dont "quite" fit yer manley cat image... Yeah, that's it, you are TOO manly for some "stuff". Try that in bloo or green...

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, yoo do pink really well. And let me tell yoo, only MANLY cats can do pink! So feel proud Harley! xx

Unknown said...

And yet, underneath it all, you still look very manly, Harley.

Lin said...

Tooooo pink, Harley. I can almost hear Bert and Ernie snickering.

SparkleFarkel said...

Although I had to change this one up a smitch (turned "Queen's into "King's"), in my world there seems to be a Handeysim for absolutely everything:

“Like jewels in a crown, the precious stones glittered in the King's round metal hat.” --Jack Handey

Happy New Year!
SF~~~~~*

The Florida Furkids said...

Harley, are you studying at the Skeezix school of ManCatlyness?

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Marg said...

Harley, pink actually looks good on you. You are being one good boy wearing that lovely pink hat. Hope all of you have a great Thurs.

Dma said...

i've seen guys with worse toupees.

Raymond and Busby said...

Pink is really a great color for you Harley!

The Island Cats said...

Harley, being pink and all, we think that crown would be better fit for a queen. You should give it back to Daisy! ;)

Hannah and Lucy said...

You look very handsome in your furry pink hat Harley. We had heard that all Great Mancats wear PINK.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Admiral Hestorb said...

You look marvelous Harley! Did you borrow that from Daisy? You are handsome in everything you wear.

Your best admirer,

Admiral's mom

Donna said...

All hail King Harley! :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

We think you need your own mancat stuff instead of having to borrow Daisy's things all the time.
But you do look cute in the crown...

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Signorina Daisy! Youza in the PINK I think
Happy MEW Year from me & myself

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it is because your crown is sort of soft, so you can wear your crown more easily than if it is of stiffer or hard material.

BeadedTail said...

That is a pretty, uh, we mean handsome crown Harley!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look magnificent, Harley! Just MAGNIFICENT!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Cod save The King !!!

Anonymous said...

You look a bit silly but ever so cute

Rose Clearfield said...

Oh my Harley! I agree that it isn't the most manly image, but maybe only the manliest men wear pink, right?

brokenteepee said...

You are in the pink today Harley

CCL Wendy said...

First of all, that is not a crown, Harley, and second of all -- it is pink! It would look much, much better on Daisy. In fact, I'm sure it must belong to her.

I think it would be best put away until next Hallowe'en, and then you could go as a ballerina.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

King Harley! That is a very pink crown~

The Crew said...

You look quite dashing in that feather hat, even if it is PINK!

Cara n Crew said...

Harley, you do pink well! you look great in your crown :) Maybe Daisy is waiting in the wings there to knock it off you?

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Have you been looking through Daisy's wardrobe Harley?

Unknown said...

Um Harley - whatcha king of\/
Kisses
Nellie

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sweet Harley, we think you look adorable and ready fur New Year's Eve. xoxo

Theresa H Hall said...

Harley!

We liked the second picture the best. Pink becomes you ... sometimes. Is this Daisy's pink fluffy thing?

Happy New Year!

Theresa & Joe and all the babies

one of Fae's humans said...

the pink crown compliments your pretty pink nose. :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Hey!!! It's "PINK!!!!!!"

(the rock singer lol)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look really cute, Harley! It's very manly of you to wear pink :)

Kali and Aswell said...

I will like to had a crown too!

But I do not.

But I do had a t-shirt that I liked to wear.

I like you crown! Happy New Year to you and Daisy and your peoples too.

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

I think the feathers might look better on Daisy! (but I'm no fashionista!)

Maureen said...

Ha, oh Harley, you are a funny guy... that's quite the crown for the King of Cats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails