Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hangovers

I am just HANGING around RELAXING today. My FOOT is hanging out of the PERCH. My PADS are TWO colors.
I SEE you down there!
HAHAHAHA! This is FUN!

Share/Bookmark

43 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

H - you crack us up!!!!


Julie and Poppy Q

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Harley, I love how even your pinky toe has a little spottage on it. You have very fun feet!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love your cute toesies Harley.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Jean(ie) said...

I like "hanging out". You have cute toesies....

Jean(ie) said...

I like "hanging out". You have cute toesies....

Forever Foster said...

Hi Harley! Lishy likes to hang around like that too. His paw pads are all the one colour though.

Marg said...

Harley, Santa must have brought you some silly pills and maybe some silly nip. You do look especially good upside down. Those toes and pads are just the best. Take care.

HH and The Boys said...

Harley... That looks like a great place to hang out. Have a good time up there.

pawhugs, Max

The Florida Furkids said...

Sometimes "hanging out" is the best thing to do! Mom wants to smooch your paws!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Tehehhe :)
You are funny Harley !
Me too like hanging around :)

Dma said...

it's a talent to be so easily amused.

The Island Cats said...

Don't hang too far, Harley...you might fall off!!

SparkleFarkel said...

Now this is the kind of hangover I'd look forward to, come New Year's Day!

Anonymous said...

I love that second photo!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love the photos Harley! Those kinds of hangovers are fun :D

brokenteepee said...

Harley you are always a barrel of laughs

Cara n Crew said...

That is our kind of hangover :) You have the cutest pawsies, Harley!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

Trixie said...

Harley you gots really interesting and cute footie pads! The last picture shows off your awesome teeths!

Unknown said...

Harley! You are funny!
Kisses
Nellie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh look at your little toesies!

Sparkle said...

I like your two-colored paw pads, Harley!

Rose Clearfield said...

What a great way to spend the day! I love two colored paws. Angel's paws look like that, too.

Donna said...

Awww, Harley, u are so cute!! :)

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you always make us smile!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think you have fabulous pawpads, Harley!

one of Fae's humans said...

your paws are super cute, Harley, just like the rest of you. :3

merry belated xmas!

Ann said...

now that is a hangover I could live with :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We can see up your nose Harley!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Your pads and your teefers just make me swoon.

xoxoxo
Mom Carole

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Harley you are crrrrrraaaazzzzzzzyyyyy!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

HaHaMeow! Harley, you crack us up! Daisy, our Mommy LUFS paw pads and sends kisses to each of your beautifully colored ones. xoxo

Lin said...

My feet get like that sometimes, but then I gotta go wash them off. :(

Photo Cache said...

two-tone pads are rare and so pretty.

emma and buster

Tamago said...

Harley, I love your two-colored pads :-) Glad you are relaxing and having fun!

Winston Wilbur said...

Oh Harley... sometimes it feels so good to just let it all hang out!


T & K

PS oh Daisy Mum has been showing everyone our new calendar!

Two French Bulldogs said...

you have the coolest pads
Benny & Lily

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Dear Daisy! thank you for commenting on my bloggy. I hope you are having a great holiday break. your paw is cool. my sister has a paw that has gray and pink also. but my paws are 100% pink on the bottoms. - Figaro

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are hanging out and hanging over!

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley, you are a little bit silly. Which is a good thing :)

Unknown said...

Daisy, love your little feet. Hope you got comfy on your perch in the end.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You have neat two-tone paw-pads, Harley!

Clooney said...

Oh Harley, you fooled us! We thought you had too many niptini's during the holidays! My Human thinks you are the cutest and loves your toesies!

Maureen said...

I sure hope Harley didn't jump on the photographer! Such great pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails