Friday, December 9, 2011

I Have an Owl Cap!

Here is my funny new hat. It has the face of an owl on it! I think purple is a pretty color for my furs.
And look! I found my purple fuzzy scarf to go with it, too!
If it is a windy day, I can just tie the strings together to keep this hat on my head. How do I look?

Share/Bookmark

64 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Daisy, where do you find these fashion statements? They seem to be one of a kind!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oh, my dear Daisy. Don't you look delightful today?! Pink and purple are your colors, girl! Have a happy Friday and a fun, nap-filled weekend!

Helene said...

Oh Daisy you look beautiful! So ready for the dusting of snow we had here this morning in Chicago

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Just fab, Daisy! We love owls and have some living in our attic, you know!

LindyLou4U said...

Awesome hat Daisy...if you lived here, you certainly would be able to use it today....as always, it looks so cute on you!

weaverpat said...

Such a versatile fashion accessory! At least your ears won't get cold!

Karen and Gerard said...

I think I may be getting one of those owl caps for Christmas--I like it!

Forever Foster said...

What a fabulous hat. You wear it well, Daisy :)

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, we love that hat especially with the scarf. Purple definitely looks good on you. We sure hope all of you have a great week end. You look terrific as always.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a cute little hat and a lovely scarf. You would need to keep it tied up here. We went out earlier and the wind blew us both over, so we are looking after the fire instead.

The Island Cats said...

We like that hat Daisy, it makes it look like you have long braids.

Zool Blogger said...

Very cute hat.. May I get one?

one of Fae's humans said...

ahh!! i saw a hat very similar to this on Etsy and so wanted one! it looks really cute on you, Daisy. i agree that purple is a good color for your furs. :)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!

:D

T said...

so cute ! Loving the hat scarf combo - makes it super fab!

Kasey said...

Dear sweet Daisy, you look absolutely OWLtstanding!

Ivy said...

Oh, Daisy, you look adorable!
Purple is really great for your furs.

Have a great weekend!
Ivy

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are a gorgeous purple OWL.

Raymond and Busby said...

I told Raymond "Daisy has an owl cap" and he said "Who? Who?". MOL!

BumbleVee said...

As always .....totally cute!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You look very chic Daisy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Kali and Aswell said...

you look like you is all ready to come and play in the snows with me and Aswell.

I do not liked birds to come in we yard but you can be a owl and be in we yard if you wanted.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, you are too cute and you DO look lovely in purple!!!!!!!!
Purrs Tillie & Georgia

Catsparella said...

You look furbulous, Daisy!! I love it!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You have an Owl on your head! you are very brave and cute!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy ~ you are SOOOO stylish! Have a super weekend! xx

A Tonl said...

Oh. My. Cat! Quick, Mommy, keep Allie away from the 'puter screen! She's gonna want one...in PINK!

We furry impressed wif your modelign skills, Daisy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Beautiful colors on you honey!
Fashion forward as usual in your owl hat!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a great hat you have on Daisy!

Dma said...

Love the hat. I would proudly wear that myself. I agree you look good in purple. You should model a Minnesota Vikings jersey and helmet... purple pride.

Katnip Lounge said...

Another look Mommy wants to emulate!
*sigh*

Anonymous said...

You look marvelous! Purple is so your color!

Donna said...

That is a very pretty outfit. :)

Rose Clearfield said...

That hat is so awesome Daisy! You look so cute with your little head cocked.

Two French Bulldogs said...

now that is one cool hat
Benny & Lily

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy! We think purple may be your new best color. We like pink on you, but this purple is beautiful!!
Happy Friday ^..^
~ The Bunch

Ivan from WMD said...

Stunning!

P. Treasure said...

Very snazzy! P. Treasure.

meowmeowmans said...

We think you look very pretty in your owl hat and scarf, Daisy! Tres chic!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you are a vision

TabbyNormal said...

Daisy, our Mum loves both owls and cats. She thinks it is the best of many words and wants to give you a big hug, but we cats think maybe tuna treats are in order? Aren't they usually? She also loves the color. You look sweet!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, so pretty! You look lovely in purple!

Team Tabby said...

You look adorable, Daisy!!

Daisy Deadhead said...

I linked you today, you are so beautiful! (((kisses)))

HELLO HARLEY! I also mentioned you and one of your past lives, Zeppo.
An amazing resemblance, and not just physically! :)

The Crew said...

Oh Daisy, you're all ready for winter!

Ann said...

Daisy, you are adorable in that hat. That's so cute

Luxington said...

Daisy, you look SO beautiful in your outfits, but the problem is, you're giving my mom too many ideas! She already has put me in a pumpkin suit AND a Santa suit... I'm not sure how I feel about this.

LP said...

Daisy...no one is going to say, " Daisy Who? Who?" when you wear that owl hat 'cause you look adorable in it!

the critters in The Cottage xo

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

you look cute and gorgeous as always. My SS collects owl memorabilia. Good thing there is none around otherwise I would be forced to wear it.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, we love your purple pigtails!

Truffle and Brulee

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a cute hat, Daisy! It looks great with your scarf, too :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Adorable as usual, Miss Daisy! Owl fashions are all the rage right now!

Angel Simba said...

Daisy, you are such a talented model!!! Wow, those purples look amazing on you.

Admiral Hestorb said...

You look completely totally adorable. That's how you look you little dollbaby.

Tamago said...

I agree, purple color really goes well with your coat! You look pretty with the hat and its strings together :-)

Kat and the Furrsonality gang said...

You look fabulous in that purple, Daisy!

Poppy said...

<3

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We think those tassels would be great ta play with, too!

We love LUNA said...

Oh dear Daisy,
This is a charming hat, you are so beautiful!
Love your pictures, you are a perfect model!
Luna

Marilia said...

I really love owls!!!!!
You´re so beautiful with this cap!
Lovely sweet darling!
Marilia & Bavarescats

Lin said...

Ooooh, I LOVE that hat, Daisy. I wish they had it my size because I would get one too. And then we would look like twins. :)

A few Good Cats said...

Yes, we agree that purple is a good color for you!

GreatGranny said...

Pretty Daisy, you look wunnerful in purple too.
xoxo Kassey

Unknown said...

Love it - very original and those colours suit you so well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails