Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wacky Wednesday: Holiday Present!

I am all tied up in a bow for you! Do you want me to be your Christmas present?
If you said No, I might have to give you a little boop in the head!

Share/Bookmark

47 Notes for Daisy:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Awww !
Of course I would like you to be my Christmas present , Daisy !!

Mickey's Musings said...

You would be a delightful present Daisy !!!! However, we think your family might want to keep you :)

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

I want both things! I want you under my tree as a present, and I also want to get a boop from you. OMC. Love the BOOP!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We would LOVE you as a holiday present, Daisy!!!!

Karen and Gerard said...

Ha, ha. You made me laugh, Daisy. I doubt though if you mom and dad would want to part with you!

Angel Simba said...

Daisy, the bow is bigger than the present!! You are so good with your modeling.

Flamincatdesigns said...

oooo you look like high fashion kitteh today. Dey wear those giant headpieces on da cat walk. You make a bootiful Christmas present. No booping, Santa might put you on da naughty list.

Forever Foster said...

Yes please! :)

Marg said...

Daisy, that is one gigantic bow. Is it weighing you down. We don't want a boop for sure. But we would love to have you as a pressie. Have a terrific Wednesday.

Selina said...

Aww Daisy yes you can be our present and you can boop me anytime! (MomKatt said that last bit! MOL)

PURRS! your furriend
Selina

Fuzzy Tales said...

No one ever would say no to you, Daisy!

Happy holidays to you all!

brokenteepee said...

Sherpa and Harry said they would love for you to come and visit!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Yes please Daisy - can Harley come too to play with Lucy?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Lin said...

You look like a Ziegfeld Follies girl!

LP said...

You sure look lovely as a present Daisy! Maybe we could do the same thing with the kittens and put them under someone's Christmas tree...


the critters in The Cottage xo

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, you would be the best present ever!

Mindy
Moe
BonBon
Cookie
Mike

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You make a beautiful present, Daisy!! I would love to have you for my Christmas present :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We would love to have you for our Christmas present!

catsynth said...

What a great present! I like the little paw gesture (aka BOOP) in the second picture :)

To answer your question, the striped structures in the front of our WW photo are some metal sheds that were from when the High Line was still a railroad. They were painted that way as part of the series of artworks that line the route now. I like the geometric black-and-white thing, of course.

Kali and Aswell said...

does you boops peoples with you paw? I liked to boop they with my head more better.

I can boop way hard. She sayed I do not booped, I bashed.

But She should getted up and open the door for me faster and then I would not had to bash She with my head.

Sparkle said...

I like your Christmas spirit, Daisy!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

well if I get a boop, I will most definitely say no.. ;)

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Awwww Daisey you sooooo Adorable! ^..^ da Mom jus LOVEZ you :)))) You can be owr Christmas present anyday ^..^
but we thinkz your mommeh would miss you too much....
Purrz & Kissez~

BeadedTail said...

Efurryone would love to get you as a present Daisy! We'd even like Harley too!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are the best present any one could ask for. Please no boop!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a pretty bow!
We'd love you under our tree!

Dma said...

guess i better say yes. i do not like being booped.

Donna said...

U can boop me on the snoot anytime u want, Daisy! :)

Andy, Kiefer and Gus's Mom said...

You can sit under my virtual tree (what? I have 3 cats) any day!

Pip said...

Oh YES! We would loves to has you fur a Christmas present!

But I suppose we would has to gives you back some time, acause your Mommeh would really miss you!

You looks beautimous in your bow, Miss Daisy.

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a beauty!
Benny & Lily

HH and The Boys said...

No boop in the head necessary. You can be our prezzie....

pawhugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles

Ann said...

aw, that is so cute. of course I would love for you to be my present

Luxington said...

Daisy you're so cute and funny that we never know what to say other than "MOL!!!!!!!!!" Speechless and full of laughter :-)

ibcmeir said...

How fashion forward does one have to be to make a bow look like a couture outfit? I humbly bow to your iconic fashion greatness.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL...Daisy , You look like a lucky cat in the last photo but more cute : )
xoxo

PS : Thanks so much to purrs for me

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you can be our present anytime!!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to find you under my Christmas tree Daisy! =^..^=

Jean(ie) said...

(chuckle)
That made me smile... Love it! hahaha!

Rose Clearfield said...

I don't know who wouldn't want to get you as a Christmas present, Daisy!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Definitely! No bopping here!

Unknown said...

Kozmo says yous is exactly what he asked Santa for!
Kisses
Nellie

Winston Wilbur said...

Mum said you can be our Christmas Present anytime of the year. Just one problem... Tika. She likes to be the the center of attention here and boy she would have competition!

Kizzy

Fred said...

You are the greatest gift of all, Daisy.

Something else. I've been watching my cat, Gorbachev, as she spars with the dogs. She has been teaching me some excellent techniques for hooks and jabs. Just wanted to point out that cats are great teachers of the martial arts.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We would love to have you as a Christmas present Daisy.

A Tonl said...

*whispers* we wanna know if you BOOPED anybody?? *eager look*

Theresa H Hall said...

Daisy you look so pretty with this silvery bow. Always a little lady. We love you!
Theresa

Related Posts with Thumbnails