Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Harley and the Vet

OHAI! Last week, I had to go to see the VET!!!! I would LIKE to say that I was very BRAVE, but that might NOT be EXACTLY true. Here I am PEERING out of my CARRIER....
But I was a VERY GOOD BOY! And I PASSED all of my TESTS with GOOD GRADES! If you do not BELIEVE me, here are my TEST SCORES. Sorry they are BLURRY. You can CLICK to see them BIGGERER!


And here I am, WAITING! Are you PROUD of me? I got a TREAT for being GOOD!

Share/Bookmark

52 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

I'm very glad you passed all your tests, Harley! Kitties who don't pass often are punished by having medicine stuck down their throat!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Well done, Harley! You're a real champ! And clever too!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome!!!!!!!!
Glad you passed your tests and that you got a proper reward!!!!! heehee

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Lisa + current cat said...

Harley, I do not like to get out of my carrier at all, but I am happy to get back into it and go home. You are a brave mancat.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on passing all your tests Harley. You looked very nervous waiting in your PTU.

Barb said...

Oh Harley honey, your expressions just slay me!

Hooray for excellent reports!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Harley, qwit hogging Daisy's blog.

Karen and Gerard said...

Congratulations on passing all your tests! That is WONDERFUL news! You look cute peeking out of the carrier.

Angel Simba said...

Conga Rats on your good test scores, Harley. You look so cute peering out of your carrier!

LP said...

Great news that you passed all your tests Harley! That means you will have plenty of energy to pester Daisy! :p


the critters in The Cottage xo

Cat said...

Harley we are all very proud of you!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow you passed your tests! cool!

i beati said...

You are a role model sandy

Marg said...

Harley, that is such good news that you passed all the tests. It is very scary going to the vet. We don't like it at all. Hope you have a better day today.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Harley, we're very glad you passed all your tests, that's great news!

Dma said...

you must have studied real hard!

Random Felines said...

good job Harley...we are very proud of you and glad you got such good test results!!

Pandafur said...

Iz always prowd of you Harley, you iz a brave kitteh an you gets an A+ I thinks that meenz you gets extra nipz!

HH and The Boys said...

Good job on your test scores and good job for being good. Harley we're very proud of you.

pawhugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles

Donna said...

Yay for being healthy! I am so proud of u, Harley. :)

Jean(ie) said...

you look so darn cute peeking out of your carrier....

Hannah and Lucy said...

What a brave Man Cat you are Harley cos these vet people stick needles in you sometimes. We hope you got treats and kisses when you got home.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Look at those eyes!!!!!!!!!! We are very proud of you, Harley!!!!!!!!

Selina said...

You're so cute and, more importantly, you're healthy!!! My brofur, Peppers, just got a clean bill of health from the vet last Sat., and we were all happy about that!

PURRS! & well done!

Selina

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Didja pay with yur MasterCat card?

brokenteepee said...

You look just a little bit scared Harley but that is OK. Nocat likes to go to the doctor. Congrats on your good test scores

Anonymous said...

You're a good ole boy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley I am quite impressed. You know it's very hard to pass tests when you are all scared and stuff!

Goldie Goodwin said...

Harley, you are the bestest boy! So proud of you.

Bobby & Theresa said...

Harley,

You were being a very very very good boy. Glad your tests are fine. You looked very handsome, too.

We love you,

Uncle Bobby and Theresa

Katnip Lounge said...

We bet you studied really hard to get such good scores, Harley! You look a wee tad intimidated...totally understandable!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

just thinking about the vet place makes my knees shaky. You look sort of brave, Harley, how did you do it?
You got good grades too.
bonks!!

Clooney said...

Yay Harley, way to go passing your tests with flying colors! You deserve LOTS of treats, please tell Mommeh I said that!

Your buddy Cloon

The Florida Furkids said...

Great job! You must have studied really hard for your tests!!

The Florida Furkids

Two French Bulldogs said...

We always like good news from the vet
Benny & Lily

Rose Clearfield said...

You are so brave, Harley! I'm glad that everything went well.

Lin said...

Oooh, it is scary going to the vet, isn't it? I like your eyes--they say it all.

Ann said...

I'm very proud of you Harley, glad you passed all your tests too

Unknown said...

Harley,
You are so cool and collected at the VET! I would have dismembered a few people!
Kisses
Nellie

Daisy Deadhead said...

I'm glad you are well, Harley!

xoxo

BeadedTail said...

We're glad you passed all your tests Harley! We bet the vet was happier to see you than you were to be there!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You were very good! Glad you checked out OK!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great job Harley. That picture of you in your carrier made me laugh cause it reminds me of what my ears do at the VET.

I don't get treats for being good though. My sideways ears are followed by screaming and scratching.

I'm glad you passed all your tests Harley! Keep up the good work. No medicine for you.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We are very proud of you, Harley! And you look adorable peeping out of your carrier. xoxo

Smudge said...

I give you credit for sitting still in that bag, Harley! I'd be trying to escape in a flash.

The Island Cats said...

Harley, we're so glad you passed all your tests! I hafta go see the vet next week. I hope I pass my tests too!

Ernie

A few Good Cats said...

Well done, Harley! If you have to go see the v*t, at least you got good news.

Oui Oui said...

We think your expression in the top photo says it all! Concats on top score on your tests!

beatrice said...

I'm so happy for you Harley. You look like so nervous in your picture. I will feel the same too. You just don't want to get a negative result right? So happy that you passed it all.

GLOGIRLY said...

Harley, did you make them wear the big falcon handling gloves?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great job on passing all yor tests Harley! We do like your crazy eyes in that first photo!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Harley, we always knew you were 'one smart cookie' and now we know you are cuz you passed all those tests, hahameow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails