Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Cookie Pouch

You know I got a big belleh. One of the disadvantages of having a big cookie pouch is it takes a lot of grooming.
Take a look! You can see the scar from when I had the rocks in my bladder removed. If I lived in Antarctica, I could hatch and carry a baby penguin!
Luckily I do not have much furs on my belleh... and I am very flexible.
I think I done a good job keeping my cookie pouch clean!

Share/Bookmark

41 Notes for Daisy:

Chris C said...

And it is such a cute cookie pouch, too!

Poppy Q said...

I have one of them too Miss D.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I think your cookie pouch is a real cute one , Daisy !!

Marg said...

Too bad you can't keep cookies in that pouch. That is a great view of your curly hair too Daisy. You are doing a great job of keeping that belleh all nice and clean. Take care and have a really good day.

Vanillabeanseed said...

We would love to see you carry around a penguin!! - Sage n Fizz

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are an inspiration to me Daisy. I shall convince Daddy that having a cookie pouch is "in". ~Scylla

Lin said...

Is that what it is called? A cookie pouch? I wonder if my doctor find that funny when she asks me about my chubby tummy???

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Daisy! When you bend over you have a heart on your shoulders!
Marian in Houston

Dma said...

i'm impressed by your flexibility. it's important that your jelly belly is not smelly.

Cat said...

Your cookie pouch is adorable!!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

It is a wonderful cookie pouch Daisy - so white and beautifully groomed.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Raymond and Busby said...

We were misled by the title of this post, we thought there was going to be a bag of cookies!

Kali and Aswell said...

You sure do be flexible!

Maybe you should come here to my house and He can gived you a bath like He do we!

Selina said...

Your "cookie pouch" (MOL! Never heard that term!) is adorable! MomKatt sends smoochies to it, she says to tell you!

PURRS!
Selina

PS - What WOULD we kits do if we weren't so flexible?! HOOMANS ENVY US!

The Florida Furkids said...

We love your cookie pouch. Mom wants to snorgle it! We think she just heard the word cookie and went on high alert!!

The Florida Furkids

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We all has one, too! Mommy thinks they're adorable. Pink kitteh skin drives her wild. MOL!

Terri said...

You cookie pouch is much cuter than mine!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have a cute cookie pouch. The thought of you carrying a baby penguin in it made us smile.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Jack says that your cookie pouch looks like is a couple cookies low..

Probably be cause he's always telling me that his is.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love the penguin pose! It's so cute :)

GLOGIRLY said...

And Daisy, if you lived in Antarctica, that would be the cutest Devon Rex Penguin EVER!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I like your cookie pouch Daisy. Yours is actually smaller than mine.

The Island Cats said...

Aw, what a cute pouch you got!

(Psssttt...don't tell anybuddy...I got one too! ~Wally)

BeadedTail said...

We have cookie pouches too Daisy but for some reason your's is cuter!

Donna said...

O hai. I like ur tummy, it is very cute. :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

It's a Budda Belly
Benny & Lily

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Your cookie pouch is so pink.

brokenteepee said...

I think you would have fun with a baby penguin

Rose Clearfield said...

You do a great job keeping clean, Daisy!

Sparkle said...

My belly goes in the wrong direction - in other words, I am too skinny! But it takes just as much grooming as yours, Daisy, and I have long fur to deal with too.

Cara n Crew said...

hee hee! Daisy, our Minnie could be a kangaroo with her pouch :D

Pip, Smidgen, Hollie

LP said...

Your cookie pouch is very dainty Daisy compared to Levon's cup cake pouch.And.Um. We're talking about a two to three cupcake pouch...

the critters in The Cottage xo

Photo Cache said...

good job! hehehe, we like your term cookie pouch.

emma and buster

Unknown said...

Um, I think mine is just a little bigger, but mine has black and white fur. I think yours is cuter.
Kisses
Nellie

Lorenza said...

You are super flexible!
You have a very cute cookie pouch!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

meowmeowmans said...

We think you have a very adorable cookie pouch, sweet Daisy! :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I'LL TRADE YA! Mebbe then I wouldnt hafta go on a diet...

Iza

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh Darlin Daisy, you haz da cutest little cookie pouch ^..^
Morgana owr angel sisfur waz a mainecoon but half way down her bellah waz bare ???? jus fuzzy like you ,and da mom used to call her suede bellah :)she luved to giv her suede bellah kissez :)) she sending kissiez to land on your suede bellah ^..^ We thinkz you furry Adorable :) xoxoxo

Maureen said...

Ha! Cookie pouch! I have to remember that; seems I have one too (especially at this time of year). Yours is a much cuter belleh!

The Furry Bambinos said...

You have an adorable cookie pouch! We like how you seem to fold yourself in half when grooming.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, Sky, and Mama Rose

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy - first of all: belated Happy New Year!

And you sure have a cute little belly pouch! And so smooth too! Muesli's is all furry...!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Related Posts with Thumbnails