Friday, March 16, 2012

My St. Patrick's Day Frock

Lucky for me my Mommeh remembered just in time to order a St. Patrick's day suit for me to wear today. I hardly have any green suits. Green is a little bit pretty.
I like how my dress is covered in shamrocks. I am a lucky cat in this suit! I might need to wear this dress tomorrow so I don't get pinched for not wearing green. Even though I DO have green eyes.
I hope you have a happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!

Share/Bookmark

54 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, I feel lucky to get to look at you!!

Sparkle said...

Happy St. Catrick's Day, Daisy - you are dressed up and ready to celebrate!

Barb said...

Top o' the mornin' to you, Daisy and Harley...

...and the rest of the day to you!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I wood like it better if yer belleh or kleevidge was showing, but it is still a vary pritty dress. I shur hope the FL will take a pikcher of me in my new shiny soot.

i beati said...

Let's take off to a parade!!

Mickey's Musings said...

What a pretty lass you are Daisy!!
The St Paddy's green looks good on you :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Poppy Q said...

Happy St Patricks to you Miss D. We wish you all the luck of the Irish.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, we love that St. Pats suit or dress. That is just the cutest. Two Two is very jealous. That is just the best. Have a great day.

The Island Cats said...

Haha! The hat completes the outfit, Daisy! Very nice!!

Dma said...

Green is my favorite color.

Breakfast With the Bennetts said...

Daisy what a pretty dress that is! You are such a great model!

We love LUNA said...

The dress is charming and I also love the big hat!
You are a princess, so beautiful portraits!
I wish you and Harley and wonderful weekend,
purrs
Luna

The Daily Pip said...

You sure look lovely in green!

Your pal, Pip

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Youza looking so so so EyeRish!

Selina said...

You fetching feline lass, you! That DOES bring out the green flecks in your eyes!

Happy St. Pat's Day Daisy! And to Harley, too!

PURRS!
Selina

Frogs in my formula said...

That is quite a hat! Very festive.

Dom De Bellis said...

Miss Daisy, you are a vision in green, my dear. What's Harley wearing for Saint Patrick's Day, then?

GLOGIRLY said...

Daisy O'Curly Cat, you are looking so very St. Patricksy.

You might decide to wear that good-luck frock more often than once a year. Maybe it will bring extra treats, lizards and feathers. Just sayin...

; ) Katie

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

What a great dress! I should go find a nice St Patty's dress for Kit :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a very pretty dress Daisy. You look nice. Happy St. Patrick's Day. Will you pinch Harley if he does not wear green?

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a pretty dress, Daisy! I love all the shamrocks on it. You look cute with the green hat, too :)

Forty Paws said...

That's a beeeyoutiful dress Daisy!

Luf, Us

brokenteepee said...

Daisy! I think your hat is as big as you!
Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh Daisy...Sweet as a Shamrock and very beguiling! Oh, we have a joke for you...What do you get when you cross a Shamrock and Poison Ivy?...

A Rash of Good Luck!

Hahameow!

Unknown said...

Oh! Yous is beauteos! Yous will be the belle of the St Patty's Ball!
Kisses
Nellie

Rose Clearfield said...

You look super cute in your green for St. Patrick's Day.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look very cute in that dress! Mewom loves all the green shamrocks out right now!!!

Kali and Aswell said...

oh no! I do not had any green stuffs for me for St. Patrick's day.

Aswell do had a green Christmas shirt though.

I hope you had a happy St. Patrick's Day in you pretty dress.

Guess what?! Lily did getted better. She do still hurted, but she do getted to go home to she's peoples.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look pretty in your lucky shamrock dress Daisy.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a very pretty Irish Miss dress!

Two French Bulldogs said...

you guys never fail to crack us up
Benny & Lily

Marilia said...

Amazing!!!!! You´re so purrrrrfect Daisy!!!!!!!!!

LP said...

Wowsers Daisy! You look as lucky as a shamrock in that pretty green clover dress! Happy St.Patrick's Day to you and Harley both.
Hope you find a pot of gold at the end of your day :)

the critters in The Cottage xo

BeadedTail said...

Your shamrock frock is very pretty Daisy! It looks like your hat is a little big though! Hope you and Harley have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Cara n Crew said...

Daisy, your new St Patrick's Day outfit is very cute!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Donna said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Daisy! Your frock and hat are very sweet! :) Be sure you don't have too many green gumdrops. Please send any extras to me. Haha. :)

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Seriously, Daisy, that dress looks FABULOUS. I think it's the best one I've seen!
Lose the hat though, sweetheart. It's just weird... sorry... You'd tell me if I looked funny, right?
;)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Oh Daisy! You look just bee-yoo-ti-ful in your frock!

Clooney said...

Oh Daisy, you are the cutest little Leprechaun ever! Happy St. Patrick's to you and the Harley Quinn!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy St Patrick's Day purrty girl!!

The Florida Furkids

Unknown said...

That green looks fantastic on you, Daisy! :-)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look just lovely in your frock, Daisy!

Happy St, Patrick's Day toi you and Harley, from all of us.

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

Daisy, green suits you. Happy St. Paddy's Day. Come over an get a lucky Irish kiss from us.

Rumpydog said...

Oh Dog! Happy St. Paddy's Day to ya! You look lovely in green.

Rumpydog said...

Oh Dog! Happy St. Paddy's Day to ya! You look lovely in green.

Poppy said...

Oh, Daisy, your St. Patrick's Day frock is so pretty!

Poppy the LBC

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You look so cute in your shamrock smock!

Gigi said...

Daisy! You look good enough to eat in your pretty dress there. Well, i wouldn't really EAT you, but I would come purr and have a little nappy with you if you wear your shamrock outfit XOXOXO

Daisy Deadhead said...

You are beautiful, Daisy! Happy St Patrick's Day!

meowmeowmans said...

We love your frock, and we think your hat is pretty great too, Daisy! Hugs!

Sweet Purrfections said...

You always look so lovely in your outfits. Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Truffle and Brulee

Katie Isabella said...

Precious little dainty girly girl. xoxoxoxox

Maureen said...

Awesome Daisy! You look so pretty (as usual). Hope you had a great St. Patty's Day without any pinches!

Luxington said...

Green is such a good color on you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails