Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: It's PEEPS Season Again!






Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

We love LUNA said...

wow Daisy, sweet girl, you have such a gorgeous eyes!Looks good the yellow stuff there,I would like to play with it as well! :)
Luna

Barb said...

Would you believe it, Daisy? I went looking for PEEPS at the Walmart and not a PEEP could be found.

Or heard, actually.

Poppy Q said...

Miss D - you look like you are having fun with your peeps. Easter isn't far away now. Love the goggle eyes.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Sparkle said...

My human loves the new dark chocolate covered Peeps - and of course we are not allowed to get anywhere near those!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Jeepers, creepers, were'dja get those Peep-ers?

Angel Simba said...

You have quite a swet tooth, Daisy. I see Harley lurking too.

The Florida Furkids said...

Our Mom found the chocolate peeps too!! We think you look a tiny bit wild in that 2nd photo. Peeps can do that to you.

The Florida Furkids

Marg said...

Oh goodie, Peeps season. Hope Mom gets us one or two. Are they good to eat Daisy?? Hope all have a super day.

The Island Cats said...

We love seeing you eat the peeps, Daisy!

Lin said...

I LOVE that photo of you getting your tongue ready for that Peep! They are so yummy, aren't they? But like you, I only eat about one of those each year. Too sweet!

Dma said...

peeperific.

Forever Foster said...

Oh my gosh, Daisy! That second picture of you is SO COOL!

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

I think we may need to sample a Peep, too!
--Jasper

Jean(ie) said...

Yummy. I love me some peeps... Have you seen the website for peeps sushi? It's worth a google. ;-P

BeadedTail said...

We have got to try some peeps this year!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Do you have a favorite color? WE never tried Peeps cause Dad shudders every time he sees them!

Val said...

Word to the wise - DO NOT get between a girl and her peeps!

I'm not sure if my guys would eat them or just bat them around and get sticky everywhere?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

The Woman thinks of you whenever she sees peeps at the store. There are a lot of them in all different colors here. There are PINK ones which I think would be nice too.

Unknown said...

See! Me knew that cats can't taste sweet is balderdash!
Gotta get me some of those
Kisses
Nellie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You make them look so delicious, Daisy!

Jacqueline said...

Yay=adorable Daisy got her Peeps!!...xoxo...Calle, Halle Sukki

Marilia said...

Daisy, you´re super sweet!

Christie said...

Hilarious. I loves me some peeps.

brokenteepee said...

I am surprised your Mommeh didn't get you PINK peeps

Donna said...

Mmmm, they look tasty. :)

Rose Clearfield said...

You are too funny with your peeps, Daisy! I always enjoy these posts.

Clooney said...

Oh Daisy, we love the pictures of you and your peeps! Yay that you got some!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oh, Daisy. I love your googly eyes in the second picture (and I see harley back there. He can't hide!).

As you know, the factory where they make Peeps is only a few miles from me. Someday I might try to go on a tour so I can see Peeps being made. I'm not sure I could take pictures, because I think Peep-making is TOP SECRET work.

Would you ever eat a different color Peep, Daisy? Like lavender?

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Daisy my Mom said to tell you that she LOVES to bite those heads off of those peeps!!

MOL!

Love, Cody

LP said...

Make sure you floss after eating those Peeps Daisy! They are real sticky!!

the critters in The Cottage xo

Two French Bulldogs said...

hurry bite it before she pulls it away
Benny & Lily

Tamago said...

Yay, it's such a fun season, isn't it? Your peeps look delicious!

meowmeowmans said...

Daisy, that peep sure looks sweet (but not as sweet as you)! :)

peppylady (Dora) said...

Daisy, peep are a funny thing. Every time they come out I hope some one will give me one or two of them. Which satisfy my taste for them. Any more then that I find them sweetly gross. So I don't buy them if I bought them they would get tossed.
Coffee is on....opps on link

Sweet Purrfections said...

You get to eat Peeps!?! No fair!

Truffle and Brulee

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Looks like you deaded it to us!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Yay! Peeps are yummy :) Those are great pictures of you and your peep, Daisy!

GLOGIRLY said...

Those Peeps are just trying to match themselves to your gorgeous eyes. They know beauty when they see it. ; )

Rumpydog said...

Adorable!!! I LOVE that second pic especially! You are SO photogenic Daisy. And your photographer is quite talented.

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh Daisy you so Adorable!! we like pic #2 bestest ^..^
We made da mom look cauze she didn't believe you ate peepz, now maybe we get sum ^..^ :))))))
♥xoxo♥

Kali and Aswell said...

I did not never had any peeps! No fair!

Luxington said...

that yellow peep really brings out your eyes!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails