Friday, April 13, 2012

Harley Gives a Hoot!

HOOT, HOOT! Did you know if you give a HOOT, you will not POLLUTE?!?

I DO give a hoot.  Do you think leaving my DROPPINGS is considering POLLUTING? The word DROPPINGS is another word for POOP.  Only it SOUNDS like you just accidentally DROPPED something instead...   
I will have to THINK about this for a WHILE. 
In the MEANTIME, I will just STARE at my owl hat.

Um, DAISY made me say it is REALLY her owl HAT.
Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

H - you look awesome. Have a great weekend.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Barb said...

Harley honey, I think you look a little bit Rastafarian in your Hootie hat! Got any Blowfish?

Have a lovely weekend, Daisy and Harley!

Sparkle said...

Harley, I think there is a good message somewhere inside all your thinking!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Fashion HOOT Friday. So cute your photos. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Harley, the humans call me 'Hoot-lo the owl cat' all the time. Maybe we could be owl cat's together!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a very fetching owl hat, Harley! Guess what? We actually have owls in our attic!

Purrs,
The Chans

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Harley, that bottom photo cracks me up! I wish you could talk my cats into wearing stuff. I've tried, but they always slink around, acting like they're being tortured. Imagine indignant to the nth degree and you get my drift. You though, you are a modelling superstar and you're turning this whole place into a hoot-en-any!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I like your hat! I have one like it except it is brown so it's more realistic.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL...I JUST SEE YOU HAVE FOUR EYES !

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Harley, you are so silly...hoot hoot!

Catsparella said...

Harley, I love your...I mean DAISY'S owl hat so much!!!!!!!! Have a nice weekend!

Lin said...

That is a snappy hat!

I like the term "scat"--that is good for poop too.

Years ago, when the kids were really little, we went to the Children's museum in Boston. In their restrooms, they had wall displays of various animal scat. It sounds weird, but I guess it was educational and probably a good place to display something like that. Out of the whole museum, that is what my kids remember. Go figure.

Marg said...

That is a super Owl hat Harley. That was nice of Daisy to let you wear it. Harley, you are too funny. We all give a hoot around here too but we don't have an owl hat. Is it alright if we hoot without the hat??MOL. Have a terrific day.

Mariodacat said...

Oh Harley - that hat is just to die for! And I'll bet you thought I wouldn't give a "hoot" about it either! Fooled you!

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Harley, you are so important!

Your pal, Pip

Unknown said...

Harley you are are trip!

Prudence said...

Harley, you look pawsome!

Jean(ie) said...

Loving the owl hat. Srsly.

brokenteepee said...

As long as your droppings are in your box you are OK

Dma said...

you have a scoop, give a poop.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley you are always a hoot but particularly with an owl hat!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look pretty cute in Daisy's owl hat, Harley!

Katie Isabella said...

Harley, if I weren't being courted by Boomerang I would definitely as you if you are interested...you are adorable!!!

Jacqueline said...

You are so silly and adorable in Daisy's owl hat, handsome Harley, we especially love the last photo!!...Happy Friday the 13th and have a fun weekend, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

BeadedTail said...

You are cute in Daisy's owl hat Harley! As long as you don't leave your droppings outside the box, go ahead and drop!

Poppy said...

You look great in that owl hat, Harley! I especially love the last picture of you looking up at it. Was it saying something to you?

Poppy the LBC

GLOGIRLY said...

You shouldn't have any trouble watching out for droppings with that extra set of eyes!
; ) Katie

Shaggy and Scout said...

Nah pooping isn't polluting. It all just goes back to nature.
We're glad Daisy shared her owl hat.....or did she??

Unknown said...

Harley, Yous a HOOT in your hat!
Kisses
nellie

Marilia said...

Harley, you´re awesome! I love owls and cats!!!! You´re a catowl!!!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look very cute in the owl hat, in a mancatly way of course. When our mum is being polite, she calls the horse poop droppings, but she is not polite very often.

Ann said...

I would say that droppings could be classified as fertilizer instead of polluting. Not to worry Harley. You make a very handsome owl

Donna said...

Harley, I loves u and Daisy. :) U look very hansum in teh hat.

Lorenza said...

Hmmm.... I will think about it too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sweet Purrfections said...

Um, Harley, do you have the feeling that someone is watching you?

Truffle and Brulee

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL we give a hoot
Benny & Lily

Rose Clearfield said...

That hat is awesome!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Um, we don't know about those droppings, but we luf you in that hat! You are rockin it! xoxo

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley you are a very good woodland owl and would not pollute anything

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Love the owl hat and you look very wise in it Harley.

Tell Daisy that us cats have never ridden in the trailer because Daddy pulls it with a very noisy tractor but the Mom & Fenris have.

Tamago said...

Aw Harley, you look so cute with that owl hat on!

Unknown said...

Hi Guys!
Me hoped yous guys enjoyed your trip to Osoyoos on my train!
Harley, yous gots to not bug the bees!
Kisses
Nellie
PS Thanks yous for letting me use your pictures!

Rumpydog said...

Harley! What have they done to you? *sighs*

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, we like your owl hat very much (even if it *is* Daisy's). :)

Oui Oui said...

Harley, you are adorable! Probably all that poop is not a good thing. Just try not doing it, and it will be even worse!

Maureen said...

Owl be sure to give a hoot too!

You look fantastic!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails