Thursday, April 19, 2012

MORE Proof!

Finally! I have proof positive that I am the GOOD cat and Harley is the BAD cat!
Watch and learn! I think you will agree, the Harleymaniac ruined my good time.



Share/Bookmark

41 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We don't want to be nosey, Daisy, but what exactly were you doing when Harley interrupted you?

Sparkle said...

That was certainly rude of Harley!

Barb said...

Daisy? When you're Mommy said, "That's enough", did she mean you machine-pawing the cabinet and then hissing and whapping the Harley Quinn? Or did she mean the Harleymaniac jumping down and interrupting you?

It was kind of hard to tell.

Sometimes I will walk into the kitchen and 2-4 cabinet doors and/or drawers will be open. And the hallway louvered doors get opened so many times a day now that I don't even bother to tell her to stop anymore. Gracie... She's got mad, mystical opening skillz! I may have to start calling her Hermione Grainger!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

I don't know what I'm smiling more about - the kerfuffle in the kitchen or the comments! "machine-pawing" hehehehe

Kali and Aswell said...

You did not had to prove it to me! I know that boys do be way more notty!

Aswell do be always more notty than me!

Your Daily Cute said...

Awwww! Must be treats in that cabinet. :)

Lin said...

Oh, he is a BAD BOY! That would make me really crabby. If it is any consolation, Hobbes does that to Grace too. It's no wonder she does not like him.

Brothers--harumph!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, you were innocently doing your machine paws on the cabinet and Harley was being a pest.
Our mom says "that's enough" here a lottttt
It is a good thing that you hissed at Harley.

big bonks for bravery!

Marg said...

Daisy, we didn't need any proof. We know that Harley can be a pain. We have lots of those kind of guy cats around here. They are pests. Hope you get him back some times. Take care.

Katie Isabella said...

Daisy, you really DO do the same as me! We both do the machine paws thing! I do it on every smooth surface.

Harley really DID ruin your good time. As much as I hesitate to say it, he really did. Your hissing was kinda fun to hear though..heee hee. He was naughty wasn't he? XOXOX

Dma said...

the first clue was he was on the kitchen counters. that's a no no in our house not that anyone pays attention to the rule/suggestion.

A few Good Cats said...

We beg to differ! Harley saw you having fun and he wanted to join in the fun too. We believe you both are good cats!

GLOGIRLY said...

hahaha! We're laughing hard at the "machine pawing" comment too!

Regardless, that Harleymaniac had no business cornering you like that. He was stalking too...that means premeditated. I know. I watch Law & Order.

xo Katie

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

That is what Cody does to the cupboard!lol

No worries Daisy, Harley was just trying to help you maintain your "girlish" figure

Forever Foster said...

I would call Harley a little bit of a toad.
-Suey

Sweet Purrfections said...

We think Harley just wanted to play with you! We're positive kitties.

Truffle and Brulee

Donna said...

Awww, play nice. :)

BeadedTail said...

Harley certainly did ruin your good time but it sounds like your mom ruined his! :)

Unknown said...

I think Harley means well. He's not a bad kitty; he just has trouble expressing himself!
Be nice.

Best wishes,
Anna

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think I have seen lots of proof that Harley Maniac has ruined your good time!

Sharyn said...

::sigh:: Harley!

LP said...

Well it certainly looks as though you were determined to get into that cupboard Daisy! Was there a treat in there with your name on it?!!
And um. Good hissing and great "left hook" Daisy. It looks as though you can take care of yourself very well indeed!

the critters in The Cottage xo
P.S. Levon likes to ruin Esme's good fun too. Boys!! :p

Marilia said...

What´s happened Daisy??? What Harley does?

Barbara said...

Poor Daisy - you do indeed have strong evidence for Harley's bad behaviour! What was in the cupboard though?!?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Are the treats kept in the cupboard you were machine pawing? We are sorry to see that Harley ruined your good time again.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That happens at our house all the time! Kirby will chase Angel till she runs up on to a table. Preferably the one Mom is sitting at!

Jenna and Sissy said...

What were ya lookin' for in there? Is that the treat cabinet?

Unknown said...

Well, I love Harley, but Harley! You are 2 times bigger than sweet Daisy. You must stop your brutish behavior. - Fisher

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Brothers are such pain in the tails I have this problem with Maxie all the time mama will say Maxie stop but he keeps going I am purrfect just like you and Maxie is at fault

Lilly lU

A Tonl said...

Allie: *gasp!* YOU TOO??? What is it with bratty brothers anyway?!?!?

Sam, Zorro and Bello said...

That's just what brothers do, it seems. But he did seem to be play fighting with his arms all wide till you turned around and swatted him and hissed at him. Then he just had to chase you.

Lorenza said...

Hmmm....
I could see how he ruined your activity!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two French Bulldogs said...

proof for all eyes to see!
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Dear Daisy
Me thinks yous would would make a great Ninja Cat too! Yous is tiny and me thinks yous has claws like little knives...
Thanks yous for stopping by and purraying for me! me is feeling better, but me is far from 100%. Me is sure me is so good from alls the Purrayers and Good wishes and love from my friends.
Thanks yous guys!
Kisses
Nellie

Andy, Kiefer and Gus' Mom said...

Umm Daisy,

I think Harley was mad at you for scratching your Mom's cabinets! I hope you had your claws retracted FAR BACK

Val

Clooney said...

Yep, it is VERY clear that guy ruined your good time...

MyCatsRule said...

My two torties agree, Daisy. Some boys, especially brothers named BUDDY, are real poopieheads!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We think that when Harley jumped next to you from above, that was an attack!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

OK I guess I have to agree this time that Harley was rude to you Daisy !

Rumpydog said...

Oh I dunno now.... looks to me like he was trying to get you to NOT scratch the cabinets.... poor Harley is SOOOOO misunderstood!

Maureen said...

Hahahaha! Oh what could have been in the cabinet Daisy? It looked like Harley may have been on guard.... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails