Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Easter Party

I thought I would share some of the fun we had on Easter.  We got all of these colorful Easter eggs.  They were not real eggs.  I was a little bit sad about that.
But these eggs had treats inside: freeze-dried chicken breast! Harley, wait for me before you get started! 

No Fair! Harley opened the PINK egg. Everyone knows the pink one is for me!  And PS, Harley, you need to have your clawrs cut!

Oh, there are only a few treat eggs left unopened.

Harley got the last egg. How long until Easter comes again?


Share/Bookmark

39 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

What great Easter fun for you two. I caught a real live Easter mousie, and after I showed it off to mum, I let it run away.

Poppy Q
xxx

Sparkle said...

Oh no, Daisy, did Harley hog Easter? That was no fair.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Woah, I thought the easter bunny would be afraid to visit because of Harley!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Easter eggs filled with freeze-dried chicken treats sounds wonderful!

Purrs,
The Chans

Donna said...

It's only elebenty jillion more days. Don't worry. :)

The Island Cats said...

We like those kinda eggs!!

The Florida Furkids said...

What fun! Easter Eggs filled with treats sound great to us.

The Florida Furkids

Marg said...

Wow, that looks like fun. We are coming to your house next Easter. It shouldn't be much longer. Daisy, I hope you got some of those treats. Take care and have a great day.

Lin said...

Did you have your annual Peep, Daisy?? I had one the other day--but they are tooooo sweet for me.

Mariodacat said...

Ohhhh - I'm coming to your house nezt cuz you got treats (yummy treats at that) in your eggs. Way to go pals!

Dma said...

those are real eggs. real tasty eggs.

Katie Isabella said...

I made mommy look and look at this post on accounta *I* didn't GET any eggs or treats!

Cat said...

Looks like you two had a super Easter!!! Those eggs must have been yummy :-)

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Looks like an EGGcelent time for you catzowey Meowsters!

Nora Blithe said...

We have Easter egg hunts for the kitties at my house. I shut everyone out of the room and hide treats. Then I open the door and let them go. Ernie usually finds the most because he's the biggest pig!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

We love freeze dried treats - in fact they are the only kind I will eat. Temptations - bah!

Jenna and Sissy said...

That looks like some Easter fun! We've not tried any freeze dried treats...Hey, human!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what a fun Easter treat you got! I wonder if we could do that sometime?!

brokenteepee said...

What fun! I'm glad you got a treat or two.
I hope you don't mind that you were Pricilla's friend yesterday

GLOGIRLY said...

Well everyone, apparently even Harley, knows that the pink ones are ALWAYS the best!
Glad you had a fun Easter!
xo Katie

Jean(ie) said...

I'm glad the Easter bunky wabbit left you two some treats! Next Easter will be here sooner than you think!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Those were cool eggs the Easter Bunny left. Even after Harley threatened to eat him!

Rose Clearfield said...

What a fun treat! Hopefully Harley didn't hog too many eggs.

Pip said...

Your mommeh is so very smart! What a awesome idea. Me bets her could puts more treats in the pink egg so you can finds it again!
Just sayin...

Marilia said...

Oh! What a sweet Momm you have guys!!!!
I love these color eggs!!!!!
Kisses on noses!

Your Daily Cute said...

What a fun idea!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

YAY you got some chicken for Easter celebration. That is so yummmmmy my favorite!
You two had a great day, and yes, Harleymancat, you need the clippy claws!

bonks for a happy day!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Thats nice that yer eggs had some treats in them. Harley REALLY should have let you have the pink one though. OUR egg had real cooked yolk init, an we all got some smashed up.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Your favorite treat was inside!
What a happy Easter!
And the eggs look like fun to bat around too!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's the sort of eggs we would like. It wasn't fair that Harley had your favourite pink egg.

Unknown said...

Now those are cool Easter treats! Me would like mine with ham please
Kisses
Nellie

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy Belated Easter from your TX furiends!! And that is no fair that Harley got the last Easter treat!! It looks like you had lots of fun!!
Your TX furiends,

Lorenza said...

Yummilicious treats in those eggs!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cara n Crew said...

That looks like a fun game, Daisy! shoot, do we have to wait until next Easter to try it now too?

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Cottage Country Pest Control said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kali and Aswell said...

now that do be a game Aswell and me might could like. Because we do liked to find foods!

Clooney said...

Wow, that was a cool treat! Looks like you two really enjoyed those special eggs!

meowmeowmans said...

That is a fun idea! Daisy and Harley, we think we would like this kind of Easter Egg hunt! :)

Poppy said...

It looks like you had so much fun for Easter! I didn't get to go on an egg hunt, but I did get a cuddly bunny toy.

Poppy the LBC

Related Posts with Thumbnails