Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CAT Scan Results

Every once in a while it is good to take a CAT scan, just to make sure you are healthy.  These are Harley's paws.  He has litter stuck to his paw pads.  That is dirty!

Here are all 4 of Harley's paws. He enjoyed his time on the CAT scanner. Do his feet look like he stepped in TAR?
These are my paws.  I have a little bit of dirt on my paws, too. Oopsie.
This is my undercarriage.  See? I do not have many furs on my belleh. 
Um, please do not tell our dad that we took a ride on the scanner.  It's our secret, okay?

Share/Bookmark

45 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Your secret is good with me, Daisy! But man, you guys need to clean your toes!

Freya's Staff said...

I thnk you should post harley's cow paw picture that you did ages ago - I was trying to figure out how it was but I can't see it now - maybe his markings have changed?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha, we won't tell! The litter gets stuck between our toes too.

Poppy Q said...

Great results Miss D + H. My mum takes real cat scans for a living.
She thinks yours are great too.

Poppy Q
xxx

Donna said...

That is cute. U are sneaky! But that's good. :)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, Daisy, yours cat scans are adorable.
You's got really purrty little paws.
I fink I's gotted litter between mine toesies, too.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Awesome toes, you guys! Suitable for framing! I wish my feet were multi-coloured... luckily I have mostly jam between my toes instead of litter.

Marg said...

You two have the best paws. We love the colors on both of you. Our paws are dirty most of the time. Great pictures. Take care.

The Island Cats said...

Those are cool photos, Daisy!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Hannah hasn't had a problem with litter between her toes - there's so much fur there that there isn't room for any litter!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Kat said...

We won't tell!! Pink paws are so cute, mine are all black!

Lin said...

Oh, that looks like fun! I wish I could fit on the scanner. Well....maybe if I put my butt on the one at work....

Ramblingon said...

Harley! Daisy! I give mommy a cat scan every night and every morning! She will never have to worry with ME around. Even the Admiral didn't give her That man cat scans!

HH and The Boys said...

Now... that's a tummy shot for Tummy Tuesday.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Dma said...

harley might have a future as a manly street worker. if he gets tar in his toes nobody would knows.

Poppy said...

Hee hee! Cat scanner! I love the pictures of all your feets and your undercarriage! Your feets look like they have brown freckle smears. Very cute!

Poppy LBC

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We LOVE these photos! In fact, the toe photos should be framed and put up on a wall!

brokenteepee said...

I promise. I won't maaaa!

BeadedTail said...

We won't tell your daddeh but we hope you didn't leave any feet prints or litter behind! Your toes and tummy are cute!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

My lips are sealed!

Katnip Lounge said...

Great. Now Mommy has "ideas".

Marilia said...

Nice paws friends!!!
Oh Daisy, your tummy is pink!!! So lovely!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We won't tell! That pink bellah drives our Mommy wild! She thinks it looks delishus. MOL!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You need to send that scan to Skeezix!

M Dawson said...

Have to smile at this!!

meowmeowmans said...

Don't worry, Daisy and Harley, we promise not to tell your dad! But we *are* going to try and get our mom and dad to let US get a cat scan! :)

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

I love the toe beans!!! And Daisy? You should not call your belleh an "undercarriage." You should call it your "chassis" because it sounds nicer. And French even. Don't you think?

Ann said...

I know how dads can be about their scanners we would never tell him about your cat scan. This was just too cute.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You both have interesting paws.

LP said...

Your secret is safe with us Daisy! It's good to go behind the hoomans' backs every once in a while just so they remember who is really in charge. Also , both you and Harley have crumbly but sweet paws! :p


the critters in The Cottage xo

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Great Cat scans guys. Hey, Harley, stop by over on my blog - there is a policeman running around who thinks he is you!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Cool! We want to be scanned too.

Truffle and Brulee

Two French Bulldogs said...

Are there dog scans?
Benny & Lily

Cara n Crew said...

:D we'll have to try that now!

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE are trying to convince Mom we need a cat scan!

Unknown said...

LOL, can we try it too, don't worry I wont tell your dad your secret :D


Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

Unknown said...

Yous has Multi colored paws! So cool! And your belly is kind of like me!
Kisses
Nellie

Rose Clearfield said...

A ride on the scanner looks like fun!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Very cute scans for both of you!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Of course I won´t tell your daddy about , hm what was it now ??!!

health for cats said...

That is a good view.. lol
cat paws are very soft and very dangerous...

A Tonk's Tail said...

MOWZERS, you gotz a cool scanner toy to play wif! We is impressed!!

Your Daily Cute said...

Harley's toe pads are cow-spotted just like Moo's!

I think your daddy would be happy to know your CAT scans came out so well.

Kali and Aswell said...

She sayed I do be too chunky to had a cat scan. And anyway, I do be a dog so I do not need a cat scan. Silly She!

Maureen said...

I think the secret's out...

Cool pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails