Monday, June 4, 2012

Please Stand By!


I have some very bad news! My Mommeh went away on vacation.  Without me or the Harley Quinn! She is not even in the state of Florida, so my dad is taking care of us.  I will try to post when I can.  I will miss you!

If you want, you can follow my Mommeh on Facebook and maybe see what she's up to.

PS: You can read my blog post on the 1-800-PetMeds Pet Talk blog and find out why cats are heroes!

Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh no!!! You have been abandoned! We too are being abandoned from Wednesday. Maybe we can all escape and meet up somewhere fun for a vacation of our own?

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Everyone is on stay-cation here. All you kittehz can come over here fur your lovins. We luf your graphic.

Sparkle said...

Daisy, I can't believe your human did that to you and Harley! When my human leaves me and her boyfriend has to feed me, it is tragic! I hope she is not on that horrible vacation thing for too long.

Barb said...

AAIIEEEE! You mean she did not even bring her laptop? Or an iPad? Or NUTHIN?! That does not compute!

I have the feeling your Dad is more than qualified to feed you two rascals.

And scoop, of course. :)

HH and The Boys said...

Oh... Daisy, how long will she be gone. We will miss you, but will watch for your return.

Have a good rest.

pawhugs, Max

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

HA!!!! Absolutely love the illustration. How well I remember those from the old days of TV! Hilarious outfits, too.
Well Daisy and Harley, you two best behave yourselves now that Dad is in charge. And if Mom calls, tell her hi for me - hope she has a great time, too.

Katie Isabella said...

I'll be here waiting for you. I saw on FB how your mommy had quite a trip on the aeroplanes! xoxoxox

Donna said...

O hai Daisy's Dad. (taps paw) Happy Father's Day early! :)

The Florida Furkids said...

Oh dear, how could she leave you and Harley? It must be so difficult for her to leave you and not much of a vacation without you!!

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Marg said...

Oh No Daisy and Harley, we sure will miss you a lot but we sure hope that Mommeh has a nice vacation. We sure will be looking forward to your return.

Lin said...

So, you and Harley are just walking around the house all naked???!! GASP!

Sometimes, daddehs know how to have more fun when the mommeh is not home. That is what it is like here. You can make a mess and not get in trouble. And eat stuff you aren't supposed to. Plus you can be loud and sit on the couch in your underpants. Hee! Hee!

Have fun!

Dma said...

hope your mom has a great vacation that's mostly guilt free for leaving y'all behind.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope your Mom has a great vacation - are you going on vacation with your Daddy when she gets home?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

GLOGIRLY said...

Daisy, your mom meh has been conspiring with Glogirly! I've been abandoned too. I'm calling it my OWN staycation. Too bad it has to involve a cat sitter.
xo, Katie

brokenteepee said...

I am sure your Daddeh will take very good care of you and Harley

Gemini and Ichiro said...

So I'm finally back and your Mum is gone? That is so rude. I mean more than just leaving you two behind.

Katnip Lounge said...

WHAT???

We hope your Daddeh spoils you rotten. He'd better!
Or else.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

at least you have your Dad there! That is good! We hope your Mom has a great vacation and be good for your Dad!

Jean(ie) said...

Enjoy your break. Hope Mommeh has fun!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oh, boy! How are you handling life without mommeh? Are you behaving or being stinkers? I think you should go on a massive treat hunt and see how much you can find. Daddeh can clean it up later.

p.s. Laughing at Lin's underpants comment. Hee. I love that word underpants.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We will miss you but know that Dad will take good care of you!

Nora Blithe said...

Have an awesome vacation! Daisy, keep Dad in line while Mom is gone!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Awwwww poor Daisy & Harley, we can feel your anxst ^..^ owr mommeh couldn't help us last week cauze owr dad waz home! You know...... efuryone can't wait fur Spring & Summer,,,, but we don't know why????? cauze we all get Abandon!! ^..^ We see you both furry soon...... we hope ^..^ Hope your mommeh haz a Safe & Fast trip!!
♥♥xoxoxoxo♥♥ to you All ^..^

Ann said...

Your momma left the state and didn't take you with her? And left you home alone with your dad? There better be some big time prezzies when she gets back :)

Rosie & Cheeto said...

What!?! Now I know this mite seem bad fur yoo but it'll be P-A-R-T-Y time fur yoo two. Break out the meowgaritas and the niptinis wooohoooo!!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

What!?! Now I know this mite seem bad fur yoo but it'll be P-A-R-T-Y time fur yoo two. Break out the meowgaritas and the niptinis wooohoooo!!

Rose Clearfield said...

I hope that your mom has a good vacation! I will miss you, too. Have fun with your dad.

Tamago said...

Oh Daisy and Harley, I hope your mom will be back soon! And I also hope she will have a wonderful time.
Enjoy your time with your dad :-)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hope Mommy locked up all the matches and loose pocket change when she left. Best not to leave temptation in Harley's path.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

This is the perfect time to beg your dad non-stop for extra treats!

Kali and Aswell said...

oh noes! I will not liked if She goed away on vacation! Or He neither!

meowmeowmans said...

Well, we hope your Mommeh has a safe trip, and comes back real soon. In the meantime, we hope your dad gives you lots of love and treats!

Two French Bulldogs said...

she left without you? Nutty!!
Benny & Lily

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh gosh! Where's mommy? Is she going to visit any kitties we know? We hope she brings you two some goodies from out of state!

Barbara said...

That's just not cricket Daisy! I hope you are practising your 'hurt and bewildered' face for when she comes home, you must make her feel as guilty as possible!

Cassie the cat said...

Have a great holiday from Cassie the Cat!
http://cassiethecat.blogspot.co.uk/

Photo Cache said...

poor kittehs mommy abandoned you. but now you can train daddy to do your every bidding.

love,
emma and buster

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hope Daddy takes good care of you while Mommy is on vacation!

Your Daily Cute said...

When Mommeh is away, the cats will play!

Unknown said...

Me loves the picture!
Hope your Mommy has a great time and yous guys don't miss her too too much.
Kisses
Nellie

A Tonl said...

Allie: Oh my CAT, seriously? She left you both?? With your dad?

What is it with them? Mother's doing the same in 2 weeks! *sigh* Who will do my mani/pedi? Will your dad help you into your pretty pink frocks each day? *worry*worry*

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no! It's not nice to be abandoned. We know what it is like. We hope your mum has a lovely holiday though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails