Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gerbils Love Boxes, Too

Whatchoo mean I can't have this box? 

Bert and  Ernie get all the fun toys!
It is very, very not fair! They just chew the boxes all up and ruin them, anyway.
ps: I would be very thankful if you would help me sniff out a Pettie award! If we win, Harley and I would give the $1,000 shelter donation to Cats Exclusive, which is where Harley was adopted from. Just click on the picture below to see all the  nominees and vote for your favorites.  You can vote once per day through 7/31. 


Share/Bookmark

27 Notes for Daisy:

Barb said...

Whatchoo is an excellent word, Daisy. So much fun to say! srsly.

The Island Cats said...

Maybe Bert and Ernie will share their boxes with you, Daisy!

Marg said...

Hi there Daisy. Love how you are doing the button for the voting. Your assistant sure does a good job. Take care.

Katie Isabella said...

I will go again sweet Daisy. xox

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

They got Gerbil slobber on your box! Ewww....

Mariodacat said...

Daisy - do you ever try to get those gerbils? My sisfur has two gerbils and when I go there to stay, I like to sit on top of the cage and try to figure out how to get them - until sisfur sees me and yells, then I have to get down. I really wouldn't eat them!!!! (Licking chops!)

Dma said...

thompson must be a gerbil because he loves to chew on cardboard. diego-san thanks you for the medical advice yesterday.

Selina said...

Bert & Ernie are SO cute! And we are voting for you EVERY day, Daisy! We REALLY hope you win!

PURRS!
Selina & MomKatt Laura

PS - B & E better be glad my sisfur, Livia, isn't anywhere near them or they'd be a nice SNACK! :( Not a good thing for them ...

Kali and Aswell said...

We do voted every day!

We do not had no gerbils but we do had a chipmunk under we deck! And that chippie do not go away even when I do barked and barked and barked at they!

That chippie do drived we crazy!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We are kinda like gerbils, cuz we likes to chew on boxes! We has been voting for you effurryday!It would be cool to help the shelter that Harley came from, too!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That really excellent fair to you at all. I think you should get your own boxes!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

At least you got to play with the box before Bert and Ernie! Maybe you can have some fun watching them play with their toys :)

brokenteepee said...

You're mommeh makes me laugh every day

Theresa H Hall said...

Daisy and Harley,

I voted! HooRay! I hope you win!

Marilia said...

Hahaha! Gerbils are so tiny... they need small boxes too!!! =)))

LP said...

Um. Daisy, you are alot BIGGER than Bert and Ernie...weez just sayin....:p

the critters in the cottage xo

Sparkle said...

I agree, Daisy - those boxes are going to waste!

Donna said...

Oh wow, boxes look like fun! I hope the hamsters will lend them to you. :)

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a great box!! Oh wait....all boxes are great!

We're voting every day!


The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Maybe they will let you have the box later.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That looked like a perfect box for you!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Yous definitely need your own box, Daisy! We is off to vote....

Two French Bulldogs said...

We thought everything in your reach is yours
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Daisy!
Me and Kozmo thinks yous rocks and we has been voting every day!
BTW
Has yous guys ever gone after Bert and Ernie?
Inquiring minds want to know

Karen Jo said...

It's not fair that the gerbils get all the good stuff. Have you tried to eat them yet? I don't think they would last long around here. I would get them.

Herman

Rumpydog said...

I can't believe you have to share boxes... and with rodents! *gasp! PS: I vote for you every day Daisy. Good luck!

Maureen said...

Hah! Yep, gerbils don't know the bestest part of boxes is SITTING in them! Silly Bert and Ernie....

Related Posts with Thumbnails