Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Six Steps

If you are a cat, you know that there are 6 steps to enjoying any box.  If you are not a cat, I will walk you through the program. 

Inspection
Acceptance
Enjoyment
Rejection
Sharing
Maniac-ing
ps:  Just a reminder that you can cast your vote every day through 7/31 for the Petties awards! Just click on the link or the photo to go to the voting page and check out all the nominated blogs. Thanks to everybuddy for taking the time to vote, we really appreciate it!

Share/Bookmark

36 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Thank you for the box instructions. Yours looks like so much fun.

We tried to vote for you, but unfortunately mum does not do the facebook, so we were rejected.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Most educational, Daisy. Thanks!

We voted. Thanks for the reminders. They work!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Those photos are SO cute - your butt flying in the box, Daisy, and Harley peeking out are my faves. Thanks for the tips!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I do not believe in sharing box.

Donna said...

Oh boy, that looks like fun! :)

Lin said...

LOVE the voting booth! I hope Harley isn't going potty in there!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We've voted. We love boxes!

Texas, a Cat in New York said...

So so true!
Purrs

Selina said...

Harley, child! Put your pants on! You can't vote nekkid like that! MOL! MOL!

PURRS!
Selina

PS - MomKatt says "Acceptance" is her favorite photo here! :)

Barb said...

Harley, you did vote for Daisy... right?

Dma said...

i think theo understands the six steps, he just sometimes gets them a little out of order.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I'm lucky, since I only live with a doggy I NEVER have to "share" a box so there are only FIVE steps for ME...MOL!!
Love, Cody

ShellePenn said...

As of the doggle persuasion, we don't do boxes. But we have to admit, that looks terribly fun. We simple sniff around them and then try to mark our boxes.

Very nice tutorial!! :)

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Meowers from Missouri said...

you did a nice tutorial, daisy!! that's the best way to treat a box. our mommer got a package from the man inna brown shorts yesterday, but it was too small fur enny of us to get into. we are savin' it fur the next time we need somethin' to put the bitey on!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You did a good job explaining the steps of a box. Harley, we love your voting booth!

A Tonk's Tail said...

Maxwell: DOOD! Yer, like, voting in a booth ans EVERYTHING!

FaRADaY: Hey, that voting booth looks suspiciously like a..a..CARDBOARD BOX ON END! SCORE!!

brokenteepee said...

Your mommeh is so clever with her voting booth photo....

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yep--that looks about right. Did have a resting photo though? I usually do that in a box for a bit...

Marilia said...

Hahaah! Lovely 6 steps!!!

Sparkle said...

Sometimes Binga goes straight to the maniac-ing part!

Tamago said...

Great box lessons. I love the pictures very much!

LP said...

LP say that some days are house looks like box central station there aer so many boxes scattered everywhere! We are definitely a household of box loving cats :)
We voted today again :)


the critters in The Cottage xo

Two French Bulldogs said...

Blaaaahhhh! BOL
Benny & Lily

Poppy said...

That was a very informative post about box enjoyment! I love the pictures of you having fun in your box. I will have to try that next time I find a box. :)

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Daisy and Harley, I'm voting for you Every Day! Good luck!

Marg said...

Good jump out of that box Dasiy. We are voting for you every day. We hope you win. Take care.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You really jumped into that box!

The Island Cats said...

Yep, Daisy...those instructions are just about right!!

Kali and Aswell said...

You might do forgetted the ripping the box to bits step! That do be what Aswell do liked to do with boxes!

She do voted for you every day and She do finded some nother good blogs there too.

Lorenza said...

That sure was a grrreat boxing tutorial!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Daisy - good instructions, except for the "sharing" part. We don't like to share. Really - must we?

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

This is Sammy-Joe! I pushed my dog sisters out of the way so I could comment. I love boxes too! Right now I have a box with blankets in it as my bed, and a long box turned on it's side as my hideout. I also love to sit in suitcases! But I don't share with my doggie sisters.

GLOGIRLY said...

Daisy, would you believe I'm skerred of boxes?! I know...it's almost like I'm not a cat. (don't tell)

...we love Harley in the voting booth. : )

Unknown said...

what a brilliant idea Daisy :D I really love it :D



Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Those are great, Miss Daisy! We wuz doing all them, over and over :-)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Thank you for the step by step tutorial Daisy. Now we can make sure we are doing it right. Are you sure Harley voted for you? We have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails