Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pickled

WOW! Somehow, I got Daisy's PICKLE all to MYSELF!!!!! I wonder if it is a SOUR or a SWEET pickle?!?!
SOUR!
Um, you would not TAKE my PICKLE away from me, WOULD YOU?


Share/Bookmark

34 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We just love that last shot of you, Harley!!!

Barb said...

Harley honey, I wouldn't DREAM of taking your PICKLE! However, I think Daisy may do more than just TICKLE you. Just saying.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I think Miss Daisy may get sour at you for stealing her pickle!

Poppy Q said...

Looks like you are having fun H. Enjoy being in a pickle.

Smudge said...

Harley, that third picture is just the best! You are such a riot, my friend

Kali and Aswell said...

You do looked like you do be having fun with you pickle! I do hoped Daisy do not getted mad at you!

Donna said...

Piklees are fun. I like dem on sammiches. :) I like u too, Harley. {{{Harley}}}

The Island Cats said...

Oh no! We would never take your pickle, Harley! But isn't it Daisy's to begin with???

Marg said...

That is a mighty fun looking pickle Harley. Is Daisy upset because you have her pickle?? Have a super day.

ShellePenn said...

I bet Miss Daisy doesn't like you hogging her pickle. :)

I love the last picture... you are adorable!

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Dma said...

i won't touch your pickle.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Oh no Harley we'd never take a mancat from his pickle!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Mariodacat said...

Oh Harley - you are just the cutest buy. That looks like an unusual pickle tho, but I'd never dream of taking it away from you.

Mariodacat said...

Oh Harley - you are just the cutest buy. That looks like an unusual pickle tho, but I'd never dream of taking it away from you.

Katie Isabella said...

Honey, NO way would anyone take that away from your sweet self. xoxoxoxox

Two French Bulldogs said...

No way, that is your pickle
Benny & Lily

Selina said...

Ooo Harley maybe *I* should get my OWN pickle! You look like you're having WAY too much fun with yours!

PURRS!
Selina

PS - You're soooo cute .. *giggles & runs off*

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We would not do that Harley, but we might play with our pickle with you!

GLOGIRLY said...

Isn't that a "Tickle Pickle" Harley?
So??? Are you ticklish?
; ) Katie

LP said...

Harley, you just might be in a pickle, taking Daisy's pickle!! :P

the critters in the cottage xo

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You have a great hug hold on the pickle!

CCL Wendy said...

At least it's not sour grapes! Sour pickles are much easier to eat because they're supposed to be that way.

I guess now we can call you a "Sourpuss" Harley, and not be insulting.

Sparkle said...

Ah, over the course of three photos, this pickle went from "Daisy's" to "yours," Harley! There may be trouble ahead!

Terri said...

I wouldn't take your pickle anymore than I would take Jenna's Nip Nanner. It might be dangerous to do that!

brokenteepee said...

Never Harley!

Marilia said...

So cute!!!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look like you're having too much fun to take the pickle away!

meowmeowmans said...

No way, Harley! How could we even think about taking away your pickle, when you look like you're enjoying it so much?

Ann said...

I think when Daisy finds out you have her pickle it's going to be her turn to ruin your good time Harley. Be on the look out

Poppy said...

You hold on tight to that pickle, Harley!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's right Harley, you hold on as tight as you can.

Cherry City Kitties said...

Harley, we wouldn't dream of taking your pickle, then we'd be in one!

H,D & T

Kal said...

Can you email me your mailing address? I have a bunch of lucky loonie coins to share with my two favorite kitties.

kheighton@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Harley - did you get pickled?
Kozmo at the Cat from Hell

Related Posts with Thumbnails