Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baby Daisy

Guess who this little cat is?  It is ME!

My Mommeh hardly has any pictures of baby Daisy. Sorry for the bad quality, but this is a picture of a picture.  I am about 12 weeks old here.  It took me a while to grow my neck furs. Er, and to grow into my ears. See my stubby whiskers?
Share/Bookmark

56 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Whoa, those ears! And I thought mine were big when I was a kitten! I have always wondered why kitty ears are the first parts of us to get big, and then the rest of us has to grow into them?

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Miss Daisy, I too had to grow into my ears. Yours are perfection, as is the rest of you!

Barb said...

Those are some impressive ears, to be sure, Daisy!

PS. I tried to embiggen your photo, but for some reason it gets blocked by the blogher ad.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

FROOTBATBABY!!!!!!! That is a very cute picture, Daisy! Thanks!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

you are cutness overload daisy...my mommy has a picture of you as a baby cat looking sheepishly from next to a curtin...she saved it a long time ago to her cutness file...does your mommy know which one I am talking about...
Love Hunny Bunny

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

OMG...I would have scooped her up too if saw that face. You know she is my muse.

Dom De Bellis said...

Such a pretty little girl!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Omigoodness, can that photo BE any more adorable? Those ears! Those whiskers! Those huge eyes! Giggling here, Daisy, sorry can't help it - but you can laugh at my baby pictures too, if you want!

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, we sure are glad you grew into those ears. What a pretty baby you were.Take care.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Awwww you were already a cutie!
Purrs

Dma said...

you were born ready to listen...

BeadedTail said...

You were the cutest baby Daisy! We're glad you grew into your ears!

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, Daisy, you were so cute!!! Those ears, oh my.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We are glad that you grew and your ears didn't Daisy but we must say you looked so cute as a baby.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Kali and Aswell said...

oh mine goodness! I do thinked you might could had flyed with those big ears!

Katie Isabella said...

You are gorgeous and have been since you were a baby! xox

Random Felines said...

wow - that some serious cuteness.

mom tries to take lots of pictures of our fosters and then send them home with their new families to make sure they have some baby pics!!

Lin said...

Oh my, Miss Daisy...what BIG ears you have!

I love baby kitty photos! It's amazing how they all somehow grow into their ears and their feet.

I love digital photos--we can have thousands and thousands of baby photos now!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

oh so cute!!

Jenna and Sissy said...

Dem some beeg ears! Yer was a perty little tyke :)

Nora Blithe said...

So cute! It took Seti a while to grow into his ears too. Now, he's ALMOST as pretty as you.

Janet said...

PRECIOUS!!! Thanks to you and your mommy for sharing this special picture!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a cutie you were Daisy!

The Crew said...

Wow Daisy, you had a great set of froot bat ears. We're glad you finally grew into them!

brokenteepee said...

They are some big ears but you are so very cute!

Jean(ie) said...

awwwww.... sweet baby Daisy!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

your baby photo is FABulous daisy and I trust your mom entered it in a "cutest kitten contest of the year" ...contest... back in .......well, I won't disclose your age......plus I can't count...

back in

****

hugs from dai$y

Forever Foster said...

You were a seriously cute kitten, Daisy. You look like you'd fit in a pocket!

ShellePenn said...

So glad you grew into those ears... cause sister you could have used them for in a sailboat!! :)

elle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Oh my, Daisy, you ears are so....visible....

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Miss Daisy!
You have lovely froot bat ears in this photo! We have a fondness for those froot bats!
DMM

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

The better to hear the treat can !

Rose Clearfield said...

Look at your big ears!

Jaya said...

What an adorable kitten you were Daisy. No surprise there, since you are such a beautiful grown up kitty. But it does sort of look like one of your grandparents, or great grandparents, might have been a bat rather than a cat! You are such an exotic girl!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We bet you could hear all the way across the world with those ears!

Unknown said...

Wow - the ears have it! You are still adorable.

Katnip Lounge said...

Um. Did you hear our Mommy SQUEEEEE all the way over there?

Poppy said...

Tiny head! Big ears! So cute!

Poppy

neora chana said...

So adorable! I had big ears too, and my Mommeh also did not get many baby pictures of me. I understand. P. Treasure

Two French Bulldogs said...

You look like us, all ears. So adorable
Benny & Lily

Angel Prancer Pie said...

WE can see how you got to be so good-lookin Daisy, cuz you was a beautiful kitten! xoxo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy, your ears are huge! Those are the most adorable frootbats we have seen.

Jaffer said...

What Stations could you listen to Daisy ? ;-)
You are still sho darn cute !

Max said...

Oh man you were really rocking the frootbat look back then! It is Teh Awesome!

Cara n Crew said...

hee hee! we love your kitten frootbats, Daisy!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

Your Daily Cute said...

Daisy, your stubby whiskers are the cutest part! Thank you for pointing them out... I think I might have missed them!

You were a very adorable baby!

P.S. Pimp had huge ears when he was a baby too.

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwwwww!!! What a cutie you were Daisy!! And your ears are so cool, too!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

GLOGIRLY said...

ADORABLE!!!!!
Daisy, you were a precious kitteh!
...ok, you still are. ; )

xo, Katie

ps...we didn't get a mail chimp email from you today. And we're having trouble making it work for us too. Glogirly might have to call them for help. : )

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh my! Look at those EARS!!! It musta took a WHILE ta grow into those FROOTBATS.

BumbleVee said...

are the stubby little whiskers common to your breed Daisy? you were a cutie pie and still are....

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Awwww you were a furry Cute baby ^..^

you almos look Elven ^.,^

♥♥xoxo♥♥

A Tonk's Tail said...

FaRADaY: *goggle-eyed look* um, yeah Daisy. you had a lot to grow into! And mommy thought Maxie was funny for having to grow into his big feet. MOL!

Allie: *cuffs Faraday* Brat! You do NOT laugh at a lady. E-V-E-R. I can see I need to teach you some manners. Again.

Maxwell: Uh, Miss Daisy, I can sympathize. But you grew into your ears and whiskers nicely, if I may say so.

Mr. Black said...

Oh....I can't stop laughing.

Mr. Black said...

Oh....I can't stop laughing.

Poppy said...

Awwww, so adorable <3

Poppy said...

Awwwww, so adorable <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails